OCA!!! Who You Callin' Biker???!!!

Discussion in 'Photography and Imaging' started by 007, Feb 20, 2005.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    Had to do this to ya Bud... LOL!!!

[​IMG]

2. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    Hey... you KNOW I'm into my tunes. Those are JBL S412PII's. They have a built in 250 watt amp that powers the 12 incher in the bottom. They weigh 102 pounds a piece, and'll shake the concrete floor of my house, powered with the Sony STR-DE865 Receiver behind me.

You ought to here, (correction... ), HEAR, a MOVIE in SURROUND on this fucker Evil....

3. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Now all you need is a BenQ projector mounted from the ceiling, a computer behind a closed door, and a large, empty wall painted in a flat gray. Project the movie images on to that, get some nice comfy leather furniture, paint the walls dark red with a black glaze and you have something similar to a higher class movie theatre. :)

**points to own basement**

4. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Right.. BUT, the difference is this.. I'm sure you had no complaints about the size of the screen, correct? The screen is almost the size of the wall itself.

Next..this has ALL of your comforts (and an ottoman so you can put your feet up, should you choose).. Everything is controlled from the sofa via keyboard, and you don't have 8 million people sitting around you chatting up a storm.

All the benefits of a threatre with none of the pain in the ass parts.

5. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You're not buying the screen, tho.. You're just painting a gray box on a wall, and configuring the projector image to fit inside of said box, so you can make it any size you'd like. :) TV's are big & bulky. :tng:

6. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Here.. big screen..takes up no room. Room itself needs some finishing touches, but you get the point.

Attached Files:

7. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Ooooooooooo...I wanna visit your house!
    I'll bring the popcorn and boiled peanuts!:teeth:

8. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    WTF is a boiled peanut, and why would you ruin a perfectly good peanut by boiling it anyway?

9. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    :eek2: HOLY COW Shattered!!! What a SETUP!!! I'm jealous!

10. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    Yeah they're powered. Each speaker has a built in 250 watt amp that powers the twelve inch woofer in the bottom. They're a four way. They have the one inch Titanium dome tweeter, a four inch, a six and half inch, and then the twelve'r. Each speaker has it's own cavity built within the cabinet. They eliminate the need for a sub, because they have a dedicated LFE input into them, and with the built in amp in each one, these baby's put out sound you can FEEL!