Obviously T doesn't know much about taxes , his accountants do it all

He does know more than Obama ever did.

I really doubt that. He may be attorney smart and street smart and smart in how to screw someone, but that is his education. He has said so many things that are not true, I can't even remember them all.

I really doubt that. He may be attorney smart and street smart and smart in how to screw someone, but that is his education. He has said so many things that are not true, I can't even remember them all.

I really doubt that.

Obama said he wanted to raise the capital gains tax rate, even though it would reduce government revenue.

You have to admit, that's pretty fucking stupid.

I really doubt that.

Obama said he wanted to raise the capital gains tax rate, even though it would reduce government revenue.

He misspoke is all.

I really doubt that.

He misspoke is all.

Can you prove that?

I really doubt that.

He misspoke is all.

Can you prove that?

Obviously if more tax is paid on capital gains and passive income, there is more money paid in to gov. If people are not using capital gains then more investment is going into the economy. So the moderator was not right. Its all relative.

Qualifying | Section 179 Tax Deduction | Section179.Org

We have been able to write off equip for businesses, although he makes it sounds like something never heard off, and yet most write off some but prefer to depreciation it over several years.
But it's more than writeoffs.

He used campaign money to finance Mar-a-Lago (his "campaign hq"), and uses campaign and RNC money to pay for his lawyers.

Not that it has to do with his new proposed tax laws, but just an insight into the way he does things.

I really doubt that.

He misspoke is all.

Can you prove that?

Obviously if more tax is paid on capital gains and passive income, there is more money paid in to gov. If people are not using capital gains then more investment is going into the economy. So the moderator was not right. Its all relative.

He misspoke is all

Thanks for posting the proof that he did not misspeak.

Obviously if more tax is paid on capital gains and passive income, there is more money paid in to gov.

You made the same stupid mistake as Obama. You want to raise the rate.
That will reduce government revenue. Stupid for someone who wants more government revenue.

The new budget agreement commits the President and Congress to cut capital gains taxes. That’s unfortunate. The leading plans—lowering the top capital gains rate from 28 percent to 20 percent or less, and indexing capital gains for inflation—would spur tax shelters, generate little new saving, give a windfall to the wealthy, and make long-term budget problems even worse........They also drain revenues from the Treasury. Advocates like to assert that capital gains tax revenue rises when capital gains tax rates are cut.

Only because they do. LOL!

For example, when lower taxes on capital gains cause an executive to shelter income by switching the form of compensation from wages to stock options (which generate capital gains), revenues from capital gains taxes increase, but tax revenues from wages fall by even more, so overall revenues fall.

Clinton is the one who "stuck it to the rich" by making executive salary over $1 million non-deductible to the corporation. Nice incentive to increase stock based compensation.

Is their any tax change by liberals that DOESN'T backfire?

Thanks for the link.

Forum List

Back