Obviously NOT all gun owners are mass killers nor All Video gamers!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The point is obviously almost 99.999% of gun owners are law abiding and would never do what the 62 mass shooters have done.

Since 1982, there have been at least 62 mass shootings* across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii. Twenty-five of these mass shootings have occurred since 2006, and 7 of them have taken place in 2012. We've mapped them below, including details on the shooters' identities, the types of weapons they used, and the number of victims they injured and killed.
A Guide to Mass Shootings in America | Mother Jones

And with Adam Lanza playing violent video games daily, we can't make the hyperbolic leap that ALL video gamers are potential mass murderers.

So why the rush to seize guns. To ban semi-automatics? Clips?

WHY then ban guns and not video games?

Illogically rush to ban is MORE support from the government for REASON!
And even with the killings in Newtown as a backdrop, a new Gallup poll shows 74 percent of Americans now support the right to possess a handgun, while just 24 percent would support a ban.

So why is the government wanting to confiscate guns?

All these handwringing frightened liberals need to buy a gun and take a course in gun safety and how to use one to overcome their gunophobia.

The point is obviously almost 99.999% of gun owners are law abiding and would never do what the 62 mass shooters have done.
There are ways to make SURE of that.

"I spent a career carrying typically either a M16, and later a M4 carbine. An M4 carbine fires a .223 caliber round, which is 5.56 millimeters, at about 3,000 feet per second. When it hits a human body, the effects are devastating. It’s designed to do that. That’s what our soldiers ought to carry.

I personally don’t think there’s any need for that kind of weaponry on the streets and particularly around the schools in America. I believe that we’ve got to take a serious look. I understand everybody’s desire to have whatever they want, but we have to protect our children and our police, and we have to protect our population. And I think we have to take a very mature look at that.”

General Stanley McChrystal

I am a gun owner and play video games (when I have time). I do not go around killing people. In fact, I have never killed anyone. So, yea, obviously

Obviously NOT all gun owners are mass killers nor All Video gamers!!!

Nor are all drivers. Because some asshole runs over people at a bus stop, we shouldn't look to ban cars.

Nor are swimmers. Just because drowning kills far more children than firearms ever have, we shouldn't look to ban water...or swimming...or bathing.

On the other hand, some firearms LOOK scary, so there's that...:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back