Obungles leaves the Kurds out to dry

See how these far left drones react when faced with the illegal wars of their messiah? This is why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

All you can do is toss out insults and dead-brained cliché. Where is you response to this question about you claim that Obama's war are illegal? I asked you, "What war of Obama is illegal?"

Hoss 11765505
Check the video in post #76 where Obama says he's a muslime.

Obama never said "I am one of you" in Cairo. Even if he did it is not saying that he is a Muslim. You cite the Cairo speech as your source, but in that speech Obama clearly explained to the audience of Muslims that he is a Christian.

Hoss 11773522
He said "I am one of you" and he wasn't talking to Eskimos.

Here are all the times Obama used the word "you" in his great Cairo speech. *Thank you very much* *And together, you represent the harmony between tradition and progress.* *But I do have an unyielding belief that all people yearn for certain things: the ability to speak your mind and have a say in how you are governed; confidence in the rule of law and the equal administration of justice; government that is transparent and doesn't steal from the people; the freedom to live as you choose.* *So no matter where it takes hold, government of the people and by the people sets a single standard for all who would hold power: You must maintain your power through consent, not coercion; you must respect the rights of minorities, and participate with a spirit of tolerance and compromise; you must place the interests of your people and the legitimate workings of the political process above your party.* *The sixth issue -- the sixth issue that I want to address is women's rights. (Applause.) I know –- I know -- and you can tell from this audience, that there is a healthy debate about this issue.* *The Holy Koran tells us: "O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another." The Talmud tells us: "The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace." The Holy Bible tells us: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." (Applause.) The people of the world can live together in peace. We know that is God's vision. Now that must be our work here on Earth.
Thank you. And may God's peace be upon you. Thank you very much. Thank you. (Applause.)

So you posted something that does not contain the phrase you claim Obama said. That is dishonest don't you think?

Hoss 11762457
I will post it when I come back from shopping. He said it at a CAIR speech. Don't you libturds ever watch any news but MSNBC and Al Jizeera?

So you believed some rightwing hack who told you that Obama said he was a Muslim in the Cairo Speech. Obama said this in Cairo: "As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." (Applause.) That is what I will try to do today -- to speak the truth as best I can, humbled by the task before us, and firm in my belief that the interests we share as human beings are far more powerful than the forces that drive us apart. <> Now part of this conviction is rooted in my own experience. I'm a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims.

Remarks by the President at Cairo University 6-04-09 whitehouse.gov

You need to learn to check original documents rather than listen to right wingers who doctor videos and cut out the context of many statements Obama has made. You should apologize for bearing false witness against thy President.
Kool Aid will never go out of business as long as there are BHO worshippers.

The Kurds are good people. They are very progressive. One would think our progressive president would be in the fight with them. Sadly he is not. This monumental mistake is Obama's Bay Of Pig and Iranian hostage crises all rolled into one.

So you don't have an honest or trusted source for you pathetic attack on our President's Christian Faith?

Here's why you are so messed up in life:

Truth on the Cutting Room Floor
A YouTube video edits Obama's words to create a false impression.
  • Posted on December 4, 2009
Summary
A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.

Although the video gives no citations and no dates, we have tracked down the full quotes from the various appearances. In the Analysis section that follows, we take the video section by section, comparing the edited quotes and graphics with the full reality of what Obama actually said.

We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

Analysis
We’ve received many queries about this video, which has amassed more than 1 million views since it was posted Aug. 7. It is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim" and is just over nine-and-a-half minutes long. It blends edited snippets of Obama’s own words from various appearances as a candidate and as president, with on-screen graphics giving the editorial opinions of the video’s creator.

"One of them?"

The video concludes with footage of a hijacked jetliner striking the World Trade Center’s South Tower on Sept. 11, 2001, followed by a graphic with the words "I am one of them" attributed to "Barack Hussein Obama." But as we noted at the outset, when the president said "I am one of them" to the Turkish Parliament in April, he was referring to Americans with Muslim relatives, not to terrorists.

At the very end, Obama is shown saying "Thank You, and Eid-eh Shoma Mobarak." Although that may have sounded to the video’s creator like some sinister utterance in Arabic, Obama was actually speaking Farsi. And he was saying "Happy New Year to you" at the end of his taped TV remarks to the Iranian people on Nowruz.

— by Justin Bank and Brooks Jackson

Sources
White House. "Remarks By President Obama To The Turkish Parliament." 6 Apr 2009.

White House. "Remarks By the President at Cairo University." 4 Jun 2009.

Bellatoni, Christina. "Obama’s verbal slip fuels his critics." Washington Times. 7 Set 2008.

Kristof, Nicholas, "Obama: Man of the World." New York Times. 6 Mar 2007.

Djang, Jason, "A New Year, A New Beginning," The White House Blog. 19 Mar 2009.

Jafarey, Ali A, "NowRuz – The Zarathustrian New Year," The Zarathushtrian Assembly Accessed 4 Dec 2009.

Obama, Barack, "Keynote Address – A Call to Renewal." 28 Jun 2007.

White House, "Press Conference," 6 Apr 2009.

White House, "Interview of the President by Laura Haim, Canal Plus." Jun 1 2009.

"Obama visits mosque, Hagia Sophia," World Bulletin. 7 Apr 2009.

You fell for a maliciously edited You Tube Video. I have shown you the truth. Now you have no excuse if you choose to repeat such a fraudulent claim.

So you don't have an honest or trusted source for you pathetic attack on our President's Christian Faith?

Here's why you are so messed up in life:

A YouTube video edits Obama's words to create a false impression.
  • Posted on December 4, 2009
Summary
A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.

Although the video gives no citations and no dates, we have tracked down the full quotes from the various appearances. In the Analysis section that follows, we take the video section by section, comparing the edited quotes and graphics with the full reality of what Obama actually said.

We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

Analysis
We’ve received many queries about this video, which has amassed more than 1 million views since it was posted Aug. 7. It is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim" and is just over nine-and-a-half minutes long. It blends edited snippets of Obama’s own words from various appearances as a candidate and as president, with on-screen graphics giving the editorial opinions of the video’s creator.

"One of them?"

The video concludes with footage of a hijacked jetliner striking the World Trade Center’s South Tower on Sept. 11, 2001, followed by a graphic with the words "I am one of them" attributed to "Barack Hussein Obama." But as we noted at the outset, when the president said "I am one of them" to the Turkish Parliament in April, he was referring to Americans with Muslim relatives, not to terrorists.

At the very end, Obama is shown saying "Thank You, and Eid-eh Shoma Mobarak." Although that may have sounded to the video’s creator like some sinister utterance in Arabic, Obama was actually speaking Farsi. And he was saying "Happy New Year to you" at the end of his taped TV remarks to the Iranian people on Nowruz.

— by Justin Bank and Brooks Jackson

Sources
White House. "Remarks By President Obama To The Turkish Parliament." 6 Apr 2009.

White House. "Remarks By the President at Cairo University." 4 Jun 2009.

Bellatoni, Christina. "Obama’s verbal slip fuels his critics." Washington Times. 7 Set 2008.

Kristof, Nicholas, "Obama: Man of the World." New York Times. 6 Mar 2007.

Djang, Jason, "A New Year, A New Beginning," The White House Blog. 19 Mar 2009.

Jafarey, Ali A, "NowRuz – The Zarathustrian New Year," The Zarathushtrian Assembly Accessed 4 Dec 2009.

Obama, Barack, "Keynote Address – A Call to Renewal." 28 Jun 2007.

White House, "Press Conference," 6 Apr 2009.

White House, "Interview of the President by Laura Haim, Canal Plus." Jun 1 2009.

"Obama visits mosque, Hagia Sophia," World Bulletin. 7 Apr 2009.

You fell for a maliciously edited You Tube Video. I have shown you the truth. Now you have no excuse if you choose to repeat such a fraudulent claim.
He's a Muslim. And a liar.

Looks like it's profitable for Obama to see the Kurds and its allies failing. It seems like he wants to create uncontrollable chaos in the Middle East. I can't understand the reasons though.

. He's a Muslim. And a liar.

So now you are finally admitting that Obama never said he was a Muslim ever. It is only your bigoted ignorant opinion that is based upon nothing but RW propaganda that suckered you in by doctoring actual videos that Obama made where he stated very clearly that he is a Christian born of s a muslin father who turned atheist and did not have much influence on Obama's life.

Your opinion based on your ignorance means nothing at all,

IronF 11775393
Looks like it's profitable for Obama to see the Kurds and its allies failing. It seems like he wants to create uncontrollable chaos in the Middle East. I can't understand the reasons though.

Profitable? How? Your observation is absurd in the sense that Obama authorized air strikes to support Kurds in Syria and Iraq. There is a substantial US military and diplomatic presence in the Kurdish Capitol so if Obama wanted the Kurds to fail he would have pulled the U.S. Diplomats and military people out of Kurdish Iraq and not sent one fighter jet to drive an advancing Daesh terrorist scum away from Kurdish borders. I am seeing some dumb comments on this forum and yours is right there at the top of dumb. Maybe you have a better explanation than what you put up so far.

. He's a Muslim. And a liar.

So now you are finally admitting that Obama never said he was a Muslim ever. It is only your bigoted ignorant opinion that is based upon nothing but RW propaganda that suckered you in by doctoring actual videos that Obama made where he stated very clearly that he is a Christian born of s a muslin father who turned atheist and did not have much influence on Obama's life.

Your opinion based on your ignorance means nothing at all,
My opinion counts to me and anything I have said about Obama is true. Words really mean something. I can't help it if you're a Kenyan Candidate.

Hoss 11780300
. My opinion counts to me and anything I have said about Obama is true. Words really mean something.

If you think words mean something why doesn't Obama's statement "I am a Christian" mean anything to you. Why did you put the phrase "I am one of you" in quotes and attribute it to Obama speaking to Muslims when there is no record of Obama ever saying such s thing. Words have no meaning when you make up statements that do not exist and ignore statements that are on the record and truly do exist. Words mean nothing to people who lie into the face of truth.

Last edited:
But it wasn't president Obama and David Cameron who blocked that assistance it was the United States Senate who did.

The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Senate stalemated Tuesday afternoon on the best strategy to fight the Islamic State, failing to approve an amendment that would allow the administration to go around the central Iraqi government and directly arm Kurdish forces.

The amendment to the annual defense policy bill from Sen. Joni Ernst, Iowa Republican and a combat veteran of Iraq, failed on a 54-45 vote. It would have allowed the U.S. to provide equipment ranging from anti-tank weaponry to body armor and communications equipment to the Kurdish peshmerga, one of the more capable fighting forces currently taking on the Islamic State, also known as ISIS.

“I remain committed to supporting the Iraqi Kurds who are the key partners in defeating ISIS,” Mrs. Ernst said in a statement. “The United States simply cannot afford any delays in arming our Kurdish partner on the ground at such a critical moment.”

...."The amendment from Mrs. Ernst didn’t break along party lines. Seven Democrats voted for the measure, while seven Republicans, including chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Sen. Bob Corker, Tennessee Republican, voted against it.

Read more: Senate blocks directly arming Kurds in Islamic State fight - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Obama, the Sunni Muslim hates Kurds.

Talk to Senate Republicans Hossfly.

The Senate has NOTHING to do with the Saudi's and other allies sending heavy weapons to the Kurds.

Simply put, Obama is a fucking moron and is by no means a military tactician. He claims that the only way to beat ISIS is by a broad coalition, including members of those Muslim countries. Yet he refuses to furnish the necessary materials to the Kurds, to defeat those shitheads, or even to defend themselves.

The Kurds are not your typical Middle Easterners. Their women are not subjugated as in many other Islamic countries. They're not even required to wear the traditional Muslim clothing that covers their faces. Their women fight along side the men, some even leading in battle. If Obama was truly living up to his party's creed of equality toward women, he would be sending them everything they needed to survive the threat ISIS presents. Is it going to take a full-scale genocidal massacre of the Kurds before Obama does the right thing? I doubt that even then, he would get it right.

I did a lot of searching to discover the story about "Congress voting down efforts to support the Kurds".

Well, here's the reason - the resolution was to have all military supplies routed through the Iraqi government in Kabul.

How must do you think would've actually reached the Kurds? The Senate was absolutely correct in killing this crap.

That is absolutely correct. And the Senate has nothing to do with the Saudis supplying heavy arms directly to the Kurds. That is all Obama's doing.

Hoss 11780300
. My opinion counts to me and anything I have said about Obama is true. Words really mean something.

If you think words mean something why doesn't Obama's statement "I am a Christian" mean anything to you. Why did you put the phrase "I am one of you" in quotes and attribute it to Obama speaking to Muslims when there is no record of Obama ever saying such s thing. Words have no meaning when you make up statements that do not exist and ignore statements that are on the record and truly do exist. Words mean nothing to people who lie into the face of truth.
And when Obama's granny said "He was born right here in this house" and everyone nodded their heads in agreement and the uncle concurred, is a prime example. Next day, it turns out the granny was senile, stupid, mistaken and that the intrepeter was mistaken and all that happy horse shit. 'Course all those peoples words didn't count, rah, rah, rah.

Simply put, Obama is a fucking moron and is by no means a military tactician. He claims that the only way to beat ISIS is by a broad coalition, including members of those Muslim countries. Yet he refuses to furnish the necessary materials to the Kurds, to defeat those shitheads, or even to defend themselves.

The Kurds are not your typical Middle Easterners. Their women are not subjugated as in many other Islamic countries. They're not even required to wear the traditional Muslim clothing that covers their faces. Their women fight along side the men, some even leading in battle. If Obama was truly living up to his party's creed of equality toward women, he would be sending them everything they needed to survive the threat ISIS presents. Is it going to take a full-scale genocidal massacre of the Kurds before Obama does the right thing? I doubt that even then, he would get it right.

Arm the Kurds, and we lose Iraq and Turkey as partners. They throw in with the Iranians, the Kurds get crushed and then our position in the region is weaker.

Did you think this through any further than "Obama Bad"?

What the hell is the matter with this asshole. The Kurds need help.

US blocks attempts by Arab allies to fly heavy weapons directly to Kurds to fight Islamic State

Middle East allies accuse Barack Obama and David Cameron of failing to show strategic leadership in fight against Islamic State

The United States has blocked attempts by its Middle East allies to fly heavy weapons directly to the Kurds fighting Islamic State jihadists in Iraq, The Telegraph has learnt.

Some of America’s closest allies say President Barack Obama and other Western leaders, including David Cameron, are failing to show strategic leadership over the world’s gravest security crisis for decades.

They now say they are willing to “go it alone” in supplying heavy weapons to the Kurds, even if means defying the Iraqi authorities and their American backers, who demand all weapons be channelled through Baghdad.

High level officials from Gulf and other states have told this newspaper that all attempts to persuade Mr Obama of the need to arm the Kurds directly as part of more vigorous plans to take on Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) have failed. The Senate voted down one attempt by supporters of the Kurdish cause last month.

The officials say they are looking at new ways to take the fight to Isil without seeking US approval.

US blocks attempts by Arab allies to fly heavy weapons directly to Kurds to fight Islamic State - Telegraph
Obama helped create ISIS and he's protecting them.
He's not really trying to do anything to destroy them......he's only training 60 fighters to attack them in Syria when he should have been training thousands.
I know it sounds crazy, but he helped create ISIS in the Middle-East and he's trying to create the same here in the United States with blacks and illegals.
This is what Community-Organizers of his type do. This is why he was backed by members of the Weather Underground.

President Obama addressed this issue at a meeting with reporters at the Pentagon on July 06, 2015. He said -

"Meanwhile we continue to ramp-up our training and support of local forces that are fighting ISIL on the ground.
As I've said before, this aspect of our strategy was moving too slowly but the fall of Ramadi has galvanised the Iraqi government. So with the additional steps I ordered last month, we are speeding up training of..."
at this point I believe the President misspoke, because I heard him utter the word "ISIL" whereas I think he meant to say "Iraqi" or perhaps "anti-ISIL"

"... forces including volunteers from Sunni tribes in Anbar province.
More Sunni volunteers are coming forward. Some are already being trained and they can be a new force against ISIL.
We continue to accelerate the delivery of critical equipment, including anti-tank weapons to Iraqi security forces, including the Peshmerga and tribal fighters and I made it clear to my team that we will do more to train and equip the moderate opposition in Syria."
I wish to thank the President for his attention and engagement with these issues. I am particularly pleased to hear his comment about anti-tank weapons for the Peshmerga who need a defence against Vehicle-borne Improvised Explosive Devices (VBIEDs).

missiles_at4_2004feb03_800.jpg

US troops using AT-4 anti-tank weapon

Whilst I note disputed reports that the Peshmerga (Iraqi-Kurdish forces) have previously been provided with 1,000 AT4s, the range of this anti-armor weapon, at most 300 metres for a point target, can be within the blast radius of a large VBIED, such as an MRAP or HUMVEE or truck stuffed with high-explosive.

So whilst the AT4s (if delivered as intended and not looted by Baghdad) would be better than nothing, the Peshmerga, for obvious reasons prefer the longer range (2000 metres) of anti-tank weapons such as the MILAN, sourced from the German government, for which they have 60 to 80 launchers and 800 to 1000 missiles.

However a MILAN missile without a launcher is of no use and the Peshmerga have I think about 1000 miles of front line with ISIS to defend against VBIEDs, so 60 to 80 MILANs is not nearly enough to defend their lines.

So the Peshmerga need anti-tank weapons and that's why I'm so pleased that the President has put this urgent issue front and center. Thank you Mr President.

The Peshmerga also have a urgent request for heavy machine guns and armored vehicles, too.

I expect that the Sunni tribal forces allied with the US and allies also have an urgent need for heavy weapons because the Iraqi government has been dragging its heels or outright refusing to forward supplies of heavy weapons to the Peshmerga and Sunni tribal forces because Baghdad wants to keep regional powers in Iraq down.

But look where that got Baghdad when the Iraqi army was routed by ISIS because Baghdad kept such tight control that the only people on the Iraqi government side with heavy weapons didn't know how to use them!

So it's really a vital part of our strategy to build up some powerful regional forces in Iraq based around the Peshmerga and Sunni tribal forces.

To that end I note a very disturbing report from Fox News, that brings into question the good faith of the Iraqi government in Baghdad.

"But the spokesman stressed the U.S. and the coalition have been "very supportive" of Kurdish forces. He pointed to more than 95 airlift missions conducted in coordination with the Iraqi government, as well as shipments of 1,000 AT-4 anti-tank systems and dozens of MRAPs, with more shipments on the way.

The Kurds dispute those numbers, insisting a lot of those weapons were never transferred to them after being given to Baghdad.

... American Special Forces ... telling Fox News that they are "pi$$ed off" because since last year most, if not all, members of the U.S. military have to stop in Baghdad before going to Kurdish territory to provide training and support. Sources say Special Forces are not allowed to take heavy weapons such as the shoulder-carried AT-4 rocket launchers and belt-fed machine guns, and are being told to leave them in Baghdad."
-
Adam Housley, Fox News, July 02, 2015

This really makes me wonder whether in fact some party or official in the logistics chain through Baghdad has been looting those shipments of AT-4s intended for the Kurds?

And I wonder whether assumptions made about shipments sent can be equated with shipments received?

The only answer to these doubts is to fly directly to the Kurds, both supplies and special forces.

If American Special Forces are "pi$$ed off" with Baghdad then I'm pi$$ed off with Baghdad and the Obama administration ought to be pi$$ed off with Baghdad too and maybe it is time for an official NATO policy to be pi$$ed off with Baghdad so long as they are obstructing our efforts to help the Kurds?

All things considered, those heavy-weapons intended for Peshmerga and Sunni tribal forces should be delivered to them directly, and not given to Baghdad on trust that they will forward such weapons to those for whom they are intended because past experience leaves such promises unreliable.

What would be nice would be to have enough troops in Iraq to be able to hold 2 big very secure US & allied airbases-come-training-&-supply bases - 1 in Kurdish controlled territory and another in Sunni-controlled territory, where we could bring in supplies by air securely without the permission of Baghdad, which would serve to anchor our ability to support the regional forces we are trying to establish but which Baghdad is deeply suspicious of and therefore is frustrating our attempts to build by going-slow or refusing or looting supply shipments via Baghdad.

Maybe 10,000 to 20,000 US troops in Iraq with contributions from other NATO & allied forces would be enough for that.

This is why I support the partition of Iraq 3-ways, Sunni, Kurd and Shia, into 3 states that would each have enough self-determination to invite whomsoever to set up a military base on their territory without reference to what Baghdad wants.

That's not to say it would mean the end of Iraq, per se. The 3-states could still form an Iraqi confederacy or union with its capital in Baghdad if each of the 3 so wished.

I also think that we may want to look at establishing a military base in Syria too at some point for much the same reason.

STRATEGY TO DEFEAT ISIS

I think the President's / America's / NATO's strategy against ISIS/ISIL/Islamic State/Daesh and against jihadi terrorism world-wide could be bolder, more aggressive and more effective.

If I may present my 6-point plan to defeat ISIS and win the war on terror -

1) Overall strategy - the West needs to apply the Bush Doctrine to all state-sponsors of terrorism - Saudi Arabia & other Gulf monarchies, Pakistan, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Iran and other dictator states - regime change them all.

2) Use stand off techniques more robustly - such as seizing control over state-sponsor-of-terrorism satellite-TV broadcasting (often supplied to Arab and North African state broadcasters by European satellite TV companies) and turning that propaganda weapon around and using it to promote democratic revolution through-out the region.

3) Impose the West as sole agents for all oil tanker export sales out of the Gulf. Seize all oil tankers exporting oil and sell the oil, depriving regimes of oil profits.

4) Now once you have an overall strategy in place, then you can look at specific military actions. Bombing prestige regime targets or threatening to if Al Baghdadi's head is not a spike within 48 hours.

5) Partition Iraq. Looks like it has to go three ways - Shia, Sunni & Kurds. If the 3 new states all want to join up together in an Iraq confederacy or union of some kind of their own free will, that's fine too.

6) Establish Western military bases in Iraq for training up the local armies. Better if we can supply them by sea or air rather than by long land routes which can have supply routes attacked by road side bombs and ambushes.

_______

So that's my plan but whom to trust to carry it through?

Well I don't trust anyone with my plan except myself, so I volunteer to be appointed NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (or Deputy SACEUR) to carry my plan through to victory in short order.

For my political superior, I want to report to Condoleezza Rice. So please appoint Condi as NATO Secretary General (I don't know if she will accept this office or similar but NATO governments could ask her).

Anyway we need Condi, that's clear. So long as I report through Condi to the NATO North Atlantic Council, no problem.

Nice graphics Huff Post ..

KurdishSupplies1.png

but ...
SPIN: Trainers and advisors sent to Kurdistan
REALITY: Fox News reports American special forces required to transit to Kurdistan via Baghdad when they are not allowed to take their heavy weapons and must leave them in Baghdad.

SPIN: ($350 million in equipment to be provided as part of training)
REALITY: New American reports ISIS Seized $1 Billion of U.S. Military Aid. Christian Post reports
ISIS Budget Exceeds $2 Billion in 2015

SPIN: Anti-ISIS coalition airstrikes coordinated with Kurdish forces
REALITY: Fox News reports DELTA and other U.S. special forces currently on the ground are not allowed to participate in the war against ISIS and fight with the Kurds, preventing the most effective coordination of air-strikes with Forward Air Controllers (FAC) / Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTAC) on the ground.

SPIN: 1,000 anti-tank missiles & 40 mine-resistant vehicles sent to Kurdish forces
REALITY: Fox News reports the Kurds dispute those numbers, insisting a lot of those weapons were never transferred to them after being given to Baghdad.

SPIN: $15 million in airlift support, transporting supplies from the U.S. and other coalition partners
REALITY: Huff Post reports Kurds cannot receive US arms directly though Kurds want weapons delivered directly

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed how well it's worked out whenever we've provided game changing weapon technology to ME conflicts? Our success rate has been simply stunning.

Nice graphics Huff Post ..

KurdishSupplies1.png

but ...
SPIN: Trainers and advisors sent to Kurdistan
REALITY: Fox News reports American special forces required to transit to Kurdistan via Baghdad when they are not allowed to take their heavy weapons and must leave them in Baghdad.

SPIN: ($350 million in equipment to be provided as part of training)
REALITY: New American reports ISIS Seized $1 Billion of U.S. Military Aid. Christian Post reports
ISIS Budget Exceeds $2 Billion in 2015

SPIN: Anti-ISIS coalition airstrikes coordinated with Kurdish forces
REALITY: Fox News reports DELTA and other U.S. special forces currently on the ground are not allowed to participate in the war against ISIS and fight with the Kurds, preventing the most effective coordination of air-strikes with Forward Air Controllers (FAC) / Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTAC) on the ground.

SPIN: 1,000 anti-tank missiles & 40 mine-resistant vehicles sent to Kurdish forces
REALITY: Fox News reports the Kurds dispute those numbers, insisting a lot of those weapons were never transferred to them after being given to Baghdad.

SPIN: $15 million in airlift support, transporting supplies from the U.S. and other coalition partners
REALITY: Huff Post reports Kurds cannot receive US arms directly though Kurds want weapons delivered directly

That is pretty dramatic spinning on the part of Fox when they don't completely debunk a single point put up by Huffpo.

No debunk that trainers and advisers were sent to Kurdistan

No debunk that $350 million in equipment was provided

No debunk that Anti-ISIS coalition airstrikes were coordinated with Kurdish forces

No debunk that 1,000 anti-tank missiles & 40 mine resistant vehicles were sent to Kurdish forces.

No debunk that $15 million in airlift support, transporting supplies from the U.S. and other coalition partners.

Just spin that something else happened that may have affected what was stated but with no proof at all that it didn't occur. Nice

Forum List

Back