Obumpkin team tries to lower expectations for debates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by get_involved, Sep 18, 2012.

  1. get_involved
    Offline

    get_involved Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2,036
    Thanks Received:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +565
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Obamanation
    Offline

    Obamanation Silver Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1,857
    Thanks Received:
    239
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Ratings:
    +245
    Yeah, the 75% of the part who doesn;t work and the 25% whose job it is to teach the other 75% how to live life without working.
     
  3. Clementine
    Offline

    Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2011
    Messages:
    10,587
    Thanks Received:
    3,896
    Trophy Points:
    350
    Ratings:
    +8,752
    Obama doesn't do well when he's on his own and has to come up with the words himself. In the past, we've heard lots and lots of ers, ahs, ehs and sometimes he'll slip and say something truthful, like how he thinks the wealth should be spread around. I don't think the media can attack the questioner like they did that Joe guy. Boy, a person sure gets dragged through the mud for daring to elicit an honest answer from Obama. He is used to his scripted townhall meetings where people ask pre-approved questions and he can just read the teleprompter.

    His worst nightmare must be getting questions on the economy, the situation in the middle east, unemployment and whether Obamacare is a tax or not. If he says it is, he's a liar. If he says it isn't, then it's clearly unconstitutional, according to SCOTUS. He doesn't want to talk about the huge debt either. Unless he intends to lie some more and people are hopped up on koolaid, it should be a disaster for him.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  4. LadyGunSlinger
    Offline

    LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Messages:
    18,733
    Thanks Received:
    3,076
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Whatever happens, Mitt Romney needs to bring it and take it to him.. Aggressive, not back down type of debate. We all know the Mamby Pampby President will depend on the Liberal press moderating it , whining over getting tough questions from Romney.. for the first time in YEARS.. This is Mitt's chance to wipe the floor with this LYING POTUS. Don't let him use race, or anything else.. Clean his fucking clock (debate) and get it done.
     
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  5. Salt Jones
    Offline

    Salt Jones BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2011
    Messages:
    6,900
    Thanks Received:
    510
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +510
    Did you ever watch the Q&A Obama did with the house republicans at their retreat?
     
  6. Article 15
    Offline

    Article 15 Dr. House slayer

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Messages:
    24,673
    Thanks Received:
    4,832
    Trophy Points:
    183
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5vOMIN673A]President Obama Full Q&A - YouTube[/ame]

    But I TOTALLY agree with you. Obama will be lucky if he isn't reduced to tears by master debated Mitt.
     
  7. get_involved
    Offline

    get_involved Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2,036
    Thanks Received:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +565

    "lots of ers, ahs, ehs and sometimes he'll slip and say something truthful" LOL!
     

Share This Page