Obummer Summer Finally Ends

Run and hide??? :lol: From whom??? I try to answer questions when I am asked. I am not real motivated to do so though when I get some of the responses. The questions are asked so politely. But not the responses.

Your consistency in not answering leads me to believe you do not have the ability.

OMG!! Now you??? This is exactly why I don't respond to questions. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. None of you could do what I did for a living. Believe me. So please don't question my ability to research an issue and come to a conclusion. Not liking my conclusion is a different story. Maybe you cannot separate the two like I can.

I'm really surprised at you. I didn't think you would judge me like that. Especially when you have never been exposed to my ability or know anything about me. That seems to be a pattern with conservatives on this sight. Libs are always wrong. They don't know how to research, they watch tv, they don't read the right things, and blah, blah, blah. Like you people have some special angel running around the world to come back and report world happenings. What the frig is that about?? Trust me, none of you come across like mental giants. So why don't you all can that one???

If you thought my response was wrong or I was missing something, why not just say it?? Nothing wrong with that. It was working between us, I thought. I guess I was wrong. No biggie.

Rinata, that was a response prior to your much improved method of posting. I'm still happy with where your at now. I probably will still have a deifferent solution or view, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate how you say something. We have improved our "working" relationship. I look forward to continuing that path. You proved me wrong on my statement and I couldn't be happier about it. Hear that people? Rinata can write a defense of her position.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDT5vBQQr8]YouTube - Andrew Klavan: Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery: It's Happy, Snappy & Incredibly Crappy.[/ame]

Your consistency in not answering leads me to believe you do not have the ability.

OMG!! Now you??? This is exactly why I don't respond to questions. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. None of you could do what I did for a living. Believe me. So please don't question my ability to research an issue and come to a conclusion. Not liking my conclusion is a different story. Maybe you cannot separate the two like I can.

I'm really surprised at you. I didn't think you would judge me like that. Especially when you have never been exposed to my ability or know anything about me. That seems to be a pattern with conservatives on this sight. Libs are always wrong. They don't know how to research, they watch tv, they don't read the right things, and blah, blah, blah. Like you people have some special angel running around the world to come back and report world happenings. What the frig is that about?? Trust me, none of you come across like mental giants. So why don't you all can that one???

If you thought my response was wrong or I was missing something, why not just say it?? Nothing wrong with that. It was working between us, I thought. I guess I was wrong. No biggie.

Rinata, that was a response prior to your much improved method of posting. I'm still happy with where your at now. I probably will still have a deifferent solution or view, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate how you say something. We have improved our "working" relationship. I look forward to continuing that path. You proved me wrong on my statement and I couldn't be happier about it. Hear that people? Rinata can write a defense of her position.

Thanks. On this day, of all days, I really appreciate it.

lol! Thanks Pale. Yea i talk a lot about that "Depression" chit the Democrats used to whine about incessantly when Bush was in there. When Kerry ran for President Bush still had a 4% Unemployment Rate and Kerry actually whined about us being in a "Terrible Depression." So to sum it up for the Dems...Bush 4% Unemployment = "Terrible Depression" but Hopey Changey 10% Unemployment = "Recovery." Man,if 4% Unemployment was a "Depression" what the h*ll do we call this?

Now it's those happy slappy incredibly crappy days of Obama's "Recovery Summer."

Forum List

Back