Obummer Summer Finally Ends

It was his summer of recovery but it must not have been a success. He was back to talking like the asshole he is last Sunday.

I agree! Coldest Summer in CA. in ages. I think we had 2-3 days over 100. Nothing to belch about, as you can see in these monthly averages for the sunshine state.

Month Low High
Jan 38.8°F 53.8°F
Feb 41.9°F 60.5°F
Mar 44.2°F 64.7°F
Apr 46.3°F 71.4°F
May 50.9°F 80.0°F
Jun 55.5°F 87.4°F
Jul 58.3°F 92.4°F
Aug 58.1°F 91.4°F
Sept 55.8°F 87.5°F
Oct 50.6°F 78.2°F
Nov 42.8°F 63.7°F
Dec 37.7°F 53.9°F

I love it!!!! The high today in Hollyweird was only 69 degrees!!!

DemonRats. DemonRats. DemonRats. The Summer of the DemonRats.

Which act was the worst in your opinion?

For me it was when he turned on his own people and stood with the Mexicans. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American.

Based on what??? Don't just throw things out there. Is this from a dream you had or what, you empty headed twit???

Very tough year for Obama - no doubt. He remains the frontrunner for 2012 though...
___

Can he win in 2012? Oh – absolutely. Who else campaigns as well as Barack Obama? Nobody. What politician is more loved and supported by the media? Nobody. I don’t see the Republicans offering up a candidate as powerful as Obama. I mean Sarah Palin? Really? Obama would defeat her by a 20 point landslide! Romney? The Republicans will enjoy these midterm elections, but 2012 is Obama’s year if he chooses to run again. As a president, Obama has many flaws, but as a candidate, he is near flawless.

Read more: White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.” | Newsflavor

A Summer to definitely not remember but lets recap anyway...

Iran went Nuclear while our President Vacationed,North Korea sunk a South Korean ship,Foreign spies ran rampant in this Government,We officially began losing Afghanistan,Our Borders stayed wide open while Mexican Illegals killed more Americans,Rampant Democratic corruption increased,This President called his own people racists in Arizona and sued them on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals,Massive Unemployment continued,Massive spending and debt continued to rise,We had our worst environmental disaster in our nation's history and our President golfed his way through it,A giant Mosque was proposed being built on Ground Zero,and basically an overall sense of suffering through an awful Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise was felt by most Americans.

I'm sure i left some stuff out but you get the picture. This Summer was surely one of the worst Summers our nation has suffered through in a very long time. I think i speak for most of America when i say...Thank God this Obummer Summer is over.

Obama took a shit. Little bitches whined. Obama cancelled diplomatic trips, bitches whined. Obama didn't cancel diplomatic trips, bitches whined. Obama sneezed, bitches whined. Obama refused to give in to "Muslim" rumors, bitches whined. Obama looked at bitches the wrong way and they whined. Summer of love, hoes!:eusa_whistle:

For me it was when he turned on his own people and stood with the Mexicans. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American.

Based on what??? Don't just throw things out there. Is this from a dream you had or what, you empty headed twit???

Are you saying that he DIDN'T sue Arizona??? :eek:

Here, let me Google that for you:

Google For Dumbasses

Or that he ISN'T siding with Mexican prez Calderone???

When President Obama discussed the new Arizona immigration law with Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the White House Wednesday, he was doing something he has never done with the governor of Arizona. Although Obama has repeatedly criticized the law, he has not once talked about it with Gov. Jan Brewer, nor is any such discussion in the works.

If they did talk, Brewer might ask Obama why he took a foreign leader's side against a U.S. state on the issue of illegal immigration. In a Rose Garden appearance, Calderon called the Arizona law "discriminatory" and said it will lead to immigrants being "treated as criminals." Obama echoed Calderon's remarks, saying the Arizona law "has the potential of being applied in a discriminatory fashion" and creates the "possibility" that immigrants will be "harassed or arrested."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: On immigration, Obama backs Mexico, not Arizona | Washington Examiner

Either way, it's pretty clear who the "empty headed (sic) twit" actually IS !

Obama didn't start the oil spill, but we didn't fix it either. What he did do was change drilling policy without regard for the economic impact on the Gulf Coast. Problem created.

Obama didn't encourage illegals from entering the US, but he didn't stop them either. What he did do was make it harder for people to keep illegals out. Problem made worse.

Obama didn't ask the Muslims to build a mosque near ground zero, but he didn't suggest they reconsider either. What he did do was allow further division between Muslims and Americans. Problem made worse.

Obama didn't cause the economic crisis, but he hasn't brought relief to Main Street either. What he has done is further our deficit and slow a recovery. Problems made worse.

I think President Obama needs to take a vacation and consider these things.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Really what else can I say besides :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Obama didn't start the oil spill, but we didn't fix it either. What he did do was change drilling policy without regard for the economic impact on the Gulf Coast. Problem created.

Obama didn't encourage illegals from entering the US, but he didn't stop them either. What he did do was make it harder for people to keep illegals out. Problem made worse.

Obama didn't ask the Muslims to build a mosque near ground zero, but he didn't suggest they reconsider either. What he did do was allow further division between Muslims and Americans. Problem made worse.

Obama didn't cause the economic crisis, but he hasn't brought relief to Main Street either. What he has done is further our deficit and slow a recovery. Problems made worse.

I think President Obama needs to take a vacation and consider these things.

Okay, now these are actual legitimate grievances and not some trite bitching and complaining about frivolous nonsense.

Google For Dumbasses

When President Obama discussed the new Arizona immigration law with Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the White House Wednesday, he was doing something he has never done with the governor of Arizona. Although Obama has repeatedly criticized the law, he has not once talked about it with Gov. Jan Brewer, nor is any such discussion in the works.

If they did talk, Brewer might ask Obama why he took a foreign leader's side against a U.S. state on the issue of illegal immigration. In a Rose Garden appearance, Calderon called the Arizona law "discriminatory" and said it will lead to immigrants being "treated as criminals." Obama echoed Calderon's remarks, saying the Arizona law "has the potential of being applied in a discriminatory fashion" and creates the "possibility" that immigrants will be "harassed or arrested."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: On immigration, Obama backs Mexico, not Arizona | Washington Examiner

Oh, yes. You're right about that. It is still you. First of all, the only thing Willow the idiot said was:

"For me it was when he turned on his own people and stood with the Mexicans. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American".

I had no idea what that meant. My mind does not function like Willow's. Thank God. It wasn't necessary for anybody to have to Google it. Willow needs to learn how to express herself.

As for your remarks, President Obama can sue if he wants to. The government has the right to prevent any state from enacting a law that usurps federal authority. So he isn't "siding with Mexican prez Calderone". He is simply performing his job as he sees fit.

No, he did not discuss it with that Brewer broad and he doesn't need to. He does not need her permission!!

OMG, such crap!!! Are you really saying he was afraid to face her??? He'd have chewed her up and spit her out in 2 seconds flat. She should be thankful it didn't happen. She would have appeared a lot more foolish than she has recently.

They are 100% correct. Brewer is an idiot if she thinks differently.

Google For Dumbasses

Oh, yes. You're right about that. It is still you. First of all, the only thing Willow the idiot said was:

"For me it was when he turned on his own people and stood with the Mexicans. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American".

I had no idea what that meant. My mind does not function like Willow's. Thank God. It wasn't necessary for anybody to have to Google it. Willow needs to learn how to express herself.

As for your remarks, President Obama can sue if he wants to. The government has the right to prevent any state from enacting a law that usurps federal authority. So he isn't "siding with Mexican prez Calderone". He is simply performing his job as he sees fit.

No, he did not discuss it with that Brewer broad and he doesn't need to. He does not need her permission!!

OMG, such crap!!! Are you really saying he was afraid to face her??? He'd have chewed her up and spit her out in 2 seconds flat. She should be thankful it didn't happen. She would have appeared a lot more foolish than she has recently.

How does the Arizona law usurp the federal law? And please be specific.

Google For Dumbasses

Rinata!!

Answer this question and the one I asked prevously.

Why do you liberals run and hide when challenged?

This was an awful Summer. Anyone with common sense would have to agree. Everything they b*tched about Bush doing or not doing has actually gotten worse. Their Messiah has definitely not delivered. :(

Rinata!!

Bush made 'em do it.

A Summer to definitely not remember but lets recap anyway...

Iran went Nuclear while our President Vacationed,North Korea sunk a South Korean ship,Foreign spies ran rampant in this Government,We officially began losing Afghanistan,Our Borders stayed wide open while Mexican Illegals killed more Americans,Rampant Democratic corruption increased,This President called his own people racists in Arizona and sued them on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals,Massive Unemployment continued,Massive spending and debt continued to rise,We had our worst environmental disaster in our nation's history and our President golfed his way through it,A giant Mosque was proposed being built on Ground Zero,and basically an overall sense of suffering through an awful Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise was felt by most Americans.

I'm sure i left some stuff out but you get the picture. This Summer was surely one of the worst Summers our nation has suffered through in a very long time. I think i speak for most of America when i say...Thank God this Obummer Summer is over.

So nothing changed, really...

Google For Dumbasses

The lawsuit argues that Arizona's law requiring state and local police to question and perhaps arrest illegal immigrants, during the enforcement of other laws such as traffic violations, usurps federal authority.

"In our constitutional system, the federal government has pre-eminent authority to regulate immigration matters," the lawsuit says. "This authority derives from the United States Constitution and numerous acts of Congress. The nation's immigration laws reflect a careful and considered balance of national law enforcement, foreign relations, and humanitarian interests."

The government contends that the Arizona law violates the supremacy clause of the Constitution, a legal theory that says federal laws override state laws. It is already illegal under federal law to be in the country illegally, but Arizona is the first state to make it a state crime and add its own punishment and enforcement tactics.

Federal officials have a major concern that other states want to follow Arizona by crafting their own immigration enforcement laws.

"As other states and localities go their own ways, we face the prospect that different rules for immigration will apply in different parts of the country," Obama said. "A patchwork of local immigration rules where we all know one clear national standard is needed."

I'm no expert, but it makes sense to me.

Rinata!!

Run and hide??? :lol: From whom??? I try to answer questions when I am asked. I am not real motivated to do so though when I get some of the responses. The questions are asked so politely. But not the responses.

The lawsuit argues that Arizona's law requiring state and local police to question and perhaps arrest illegal immigrants, during the enforcement of other laws such as traffic violations, usurps federal authority.

"In our constitutional system, the federal government has pre-eminent authority to regulate immigration matters," the lawsuit says. "This authority derives from the United States Constitution and numerous acts of Congress. The nation's immigration laws reflect a careful and considered balance of national law enforcement, foreign relations, and humanitarian interests."

The government contends that the Arizona law violates the supremacy clause of the Constitution, a legal theory that says federal laws override state laws. It is already illegal under federal law to be in the country illegally, but Arizona is the first state to make it a state crime and add its own punishment and enforcement tactics.

Federal officials have a major concern that other states want to follow Arizona by crafting their own immigration enforcement laws.

"As other states and localities go their own ways, we face the prospect that different rules for immigration will apply in different parts of the country," Obama said. "A patchwork of local immigration rules where we all know one clear national standard is needed."

I'm no expert, but it makes sense to me.

I understand what the lawsuit says, but exactly how does it usurp federal law?

Doesn't the state have a right to enforce it's laws?

SB1070 is not any different than the federal law, in fact the federal law is much more intrusive and doesn't prohibit racial profiling. Under SB1070 law enforcement cannot ask for immigration status unless the individual is already being investigated for a criminal offense and there is reason to believe the individual is here illegally.

Try reading SB1070 and you will find that the Government's argument is rather weak.

Forum List

Back