Obstruction, Tampering and Sedition. The new GOP "Trifecta"!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Obstruction. We know that. Trump already committed it when he tried to interfere with a man who gave a guilty plea.

Tampering. Republicans in the house are tampering with the FBI's investigation. It's obvious. We all know what Jordan, Gaetz and Desantis are doing.

Sedition. Telling the American People that a violent coup is taking place is sedition. Although, it's debatable. The real coup is Republicans against our constitution.

Add in the GOP's government purge of Democrats and a new wave of the GOP's anti constitution policies and their redistribution of wealth and you could say the coup is almost complete.

The only thing standing between the end of America as we know it and the GOP's Oligarch version are the voters. The midterms will say a lot. And if the GOP interfere in the election with their voter suppression and their help from Vladimir Putin, I don't know what will happen.

:afro: ----------------------- lets get that Trump IMPEACHMENT you guys are always talking about going DeanRD !!

Obstruction. We know that. Trump already committed it when he tried to interfere with a man who gave a guilty plea.

Tampering. Republicans in the house are tampering with the FBI's investigation. It's obvious. We all know what Jordan, Gaetz and Desantis are doing.

Sedition. Telling the American People that a violent coup is taking place is sedition. Although, it's debatable. The real coup is Republicans against our constitution.

Add in the GOP's government purge of Democrats and a new wave of the GOP's anti constitution policies and their redistribution of wealth and you could say the coup is almost complete.

The only thing standing between the end of America as we know it and the GOP's Oligarch version are the voters. The midterms will say a lot. And if the GOP interfere in the election with their voter suppression and their help from Vladimir Putin, I don't know what will happen.
Do you ever get tired of lying?

• Banned

Never. Not until I get caught in an actual lie.

Go ahead. Catch me. I dare you.

• Banned
Constitution or Rdean sub forum in The rubber room?
Why are you on the computer? Your mother told you to clean that damn basement. No Christmas goose for you until you get that stink out of the basement. So get busy Buster. Now!

What anti constitutional policy? Be specific.

Obstruction. We know that. Trump already committed it

THINKSPEAK for we've been obstructing things left and right for a year and really need to pin it all now on Donald Trump as our scapegoat!

Tampering. Republicans in the house are tampering with the FBI's investigation.

CODE-WORD for we gotta stop Trump before he proves that the FBI is really working for us and their investigation is as much a sham to find Trump guilty of something as it was to get Hillary off so she could stay in the race.

Sedition. Telling the American People that a violent coup is taking place is sedition.

BRAIN-FART for Leftist's dismissing a years-old clandestine political coup begun by the Democrats to usurp control of our country from its people into the hands of globalist oligarchs, now laid bare naked out in the open to the panic of the Lizard-brained Left as nothing at all to worry about or look at in their last ditch effort as they watch years and years of efforts and plans, just when they thought they were ready to slam the door in completion now see everything crumble away to nothingness.

What anti constitutional policy? Be specific.
18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Delusional, rDerp and all that bite on red meat like that.

Forum List

Back