Obstruction of justice is a give me...but

Collusion wil be difficult to prove. I imagine Trump isolated himself from actual collusion

Obstruction of Justice will come down to Trump claiming Executive Privelege to hire and fire who he wants

Money Laundering can't be hid. Trump will claim it was done at a corporate level and he had no knowledge of it

Falsifying the reason for the Junior Russian meeting was a ....stroke of genius...Just how transparently stupid can one be?
Trump sent his son to talk about Russian adoptions

Yup...and that is why his email showed him to be so excited about the prospects of getting to Hillary's stolen emails.

I expect the effort did not end with the lame Junior Russian meeting. Mueller should know how far the proven collusion went, by now. Did it advance to treason? It will be interesting...
We will see what is in the report

I expect to see some big surprises. I am concerned that the more time passes, the more smoke screens that Trump and his henchmen throw out there to discredit the Justice Department and the FBI. But I expect Mueller is aware of Trump's game and will have every charge, indictment, and finding checked and double checked.

Remember....Nixon was a lawyer and very smart. Trump is well...neither of those.
And there he sits in the Oval office. Nixon was also very romantic.

Collusion wil be difficult to prove. I imagine Trump isolated himself from actual collusion

Obstruction of Justice will come down to Trump claiming Executive Privelege to hire and fire who he wants

Money Laundering can't be hid. Trump will claim it was done at a corporate level and he had no knowledge of it

Falsifying the reason for the Junior Russian meeting was a ....stroke of genius...Just how transparently stupid can one be?
Trump sent his son to talk about Russian adoptions

Yup...and that is why his email showed him to be so excited about the prospects of getting to Hillary's stolen emails.

I expect the effort did not end with the lame Junior Russian meeting. Mueller should know how far the proven collusion went, by now. Did it advance to treason? It will be interesting...
We will see what is in the report

I expect to see some big surprises. I am concerned that the more time passes, the more smoke screens that Trump and his henchmen throw out there to discredit the Justice Department and the FBI. But I expect Mueller is aware of Trump's game and will have every charge, indictment, and finding checked and double checked.

Remember....Nixon was a lawyer and very smart. Trump is well...neither of those.

They discredited themselves under the corrupt Obama administration. Trump doesn't have to do anything, but let his attorney general to his job, and weed out the corruption

He pled guilty to a lesser crime in return for his testimony

Called a plea bargain. They do it to go after bigger fish
Guess who the biggest, fattest fish out there is?

Nothing he plead guilty to involved Russian collusion. If what he plead to involved Russian collusion you would be right.

For example if a mobster gets arrested for a DUI he isn't going to testify against his boss and potentially get in far bigger trouble to get out of a DUI.

Of course u are wrong....again

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-person-...ion-of-justice-if-no-crime-has-been-committed

Whether a crime if found or not, an effort to obstruct said investigation IS a crime. Nice Try Though....

Nobody obstructed any fake ass investigation, into made up, Trumped up, shit. The independent counsel should have never been appointed over this..... Democrat party, fake media, made up bullshit
Trump fired the man investigating him because he was mean to Hillary?

You believe that?
Trump fired a corrupt Obama appointee who covered up for him and his attorney general...He ran cover for them. He deserved to be fired, and possibly prosecuted for abuse of power

Speaking of Trump Henchmen right here with us!

Nothing he plead guilty to involved Russian collusion. If what he plead to involved Russian collusion you would be right.

For example if a mobster gets arrested for a DUI he isn't going to testify against his boss and potentially get in far bigger trouble to get out of a DUI.

Of course u are wrong....again

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-person-...ion-of-justice-if-no-crime-has-been-committed

Whether a crime if found or not, an effort to obstruct said investigation IS a crime. Nice Try Though....

Nobody obstructed any fake ass investigation, into made up, Trumped up, shit. The independent counsel should have never been appointed over this..... Democrat party, fake media, made up bullshit
Trump fired the man investigating him because he was mean to Hillary?

You believe that?
Trump fired a corrupt Obama appointee who covered up for him and his attorney general...He ran cover for them. He deserved to be fired, and possibly prosecuted for abuse of power

Speaking of Trump Henchmen right here with us!

People that live in the real world care about abuse of power in our government ...All you nutters care about is political, trumped up, bullshit...pathetic:slap:

Forum List

Back