Observational points on our 44th President...Barack Obama

It must be all his use of the words "we" and "us" that make him seem arrogant.

The fact that he can string sentences together and thinks things through makes him an elitist.

That cracks me up every damn time you post it..The man is nothing but a teleprompting reading ROBOT, who has all his ideas FED to him. I'm not sure he's had a ORGINAL thought, EVER.

It's odd that you should say that...

LOL

I just love when Conservatives use the term elitist when referring to someone raised by a single mother who worked his way up to become president of the US

Meanwhile, George Bush came from one of the richest and most powerful families in America and was sold by Republicans as a "Good ole Boy"

You can keep spreading the lie Obama was raised by a poor single mother, but the facts are, he was RAISED by RICH White Grandparents. He had EVERYTHING handed to him and he used them and spit on them as he is us.

As for Bush, he was never SOLD as anything. Everybody knew who the Bush family was.

Exactly !! I wouldn't doubt dual citizenship either to take advantage of the free education either.

What dual citizenship?
He doesn't have a legitimate US birth certificate!
Has anyone seen his Kenyan B.C.?
Maybe he was never born at all!!!!!
He should pay back every fact he learnt on the backs of the US taxpayer!

Were Obama white and displayed the attitude he does I'd call him an elitist. The color of his skin doesn't have anything to do with it.

Interesting that, once again, the race card is played by the left leaning. And again goes to the point that criticism of Obama by those on the right is so often tossed aside as 'racism by another word'. This game is old.

Now why would you be wanting to take away the left's race card honey? It's all they got left.. let em use it. you knows they izzzz :cuckoo:

LOL

I just love when Conservatives use the term elitist when referring to someone raised by a single mother who worked his way up to become president of the US

Meanwhile, George Bush came from one of the richest and most powerful families in America and was sold by Republicans as a "Good ole Boy"
At least GWB can prove he is a citizen of the USA. Obamaturd has yet to do that.

So what?

How many black kids receiving financial aid to go to college are called elitist?
I do not trust anyone who keeps changing their name. Unqualified, period.

When the left talks about 'right-wing racists' they are referring to kooks like you. You don't do anyone any favors by spewing nonsensical shit like this. Loon.

zoom is 1000 today,, she izz.:clap2:

LOL

At least GWB can prove he is a citizen of the USA. Obamaturd has yet to do that.

A strong point well made sir...

Obama didn't work his way up without help. How did he get his college paid for? We do know that he used affirmative action to get placed on the Harvard Law Review. We know nothing about the usurper named Barack Hussein, Obama aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama Soebarkah. Take your pick.

So what?

How many black kids receiving financial aid to go to college are called elitist?
I do not trust anyone who keeps changing their name. Unqualified, period.

What about those who use anonymous user names on an internet forum?

Forum List

Back