Observation of the House and Senate members...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
during the speech. Kerry REALLY looked miserable. He looked as if he would rather be in a hole somewhere, with a bottle of something. He kept staring at the seat like "I should be up there, not him. I deserve it more because I won 3 purple hearts. I was in a war, not him. Me me me me me...oh woe is me..."

Clinton looked in deep thought. Probably thinking about how to take Bush's words and turn them into her own to pander to more people, in order to get support for her 08 camp.

Kennedy must have had several before the whole thing...his nose was as red as ever.

fuzzykitten99 said:
during the speech. Kerry REALLY looked miserable. He looked as if he would rather be in a hole somewhere, with a bottle of something. He kept staring at the seat like "I should be up there, not him. I deserve it more because I won 3 purple hearts. I was in a war, not him. Me me me me me...oh woe is me..."

I was thinking McCain looked the same as well. Im glad im not the only one who was thinking Kerry was just there thinking that should be him.

I believe this is the face you were referring to. I just couldn't help but laugh everytime they switched over to the poor guy.

r3154774158.jpg

Forum List

Back