Obscessive Compulsive Disorder's link to Warmist beliefs?

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Okay, hands up everyone who didn't see this coming.

Psychiatry Congress | Voxy.co.nz

Anyone else surprised that Warmist Chicken Little fantasies could be linked to mental disease?

Explains about half the cargo cultists here now, doesn't it?:lol::eusa_whistle:

Anyone else surprised that Warmist Chicken Little fantasies could be linked to mental disease?

Sorry not even a little bit surprised....:lol:

I believe at this point anyone still believing in something so blatantly full of it, already has issues with too much TV and fantasy life.

I think we can all be glad that Fitz isn't a scientist. Rather ridiculous conclusion you drew.

Uh might want to notice the link.... Yeah its not his conclusion but the psychiatrists at that convention mentioned.

Translation: 1+1= 11

Homer+Jump+Shark.jpg

Let's see two mental cases check in. Who else would like to deny their mental illness? Please bring clever picture proving you are not insane. :razz:

Let's see two mental cases check in. Who else would like to deny their mental illness? Please bring clever picture proving you are not insane. :razz:

Your 'argument' is a major fail on multiple fronts pea brain. OCD is an affliction. It is an anxiety disorder. An 'anxiety' is often triggered by information the person is exposed to, i.e. TV, radio, newspapers etc.

From YOUR article: "Media coverage about the possible catastrophic consequences to our planet concerning global warming is extensive and potentially anxiety provoking"

There is no relation to people who don't suffer from this affliction. It is a bipartisan affliction.

If anyone needs to be studied, it's you right wing pea brains that believe the overwhelming majority of scientists on this planet are part of some conspiracy.

. "Media coverage about the possible catastrophic consequences to our planet concerning global warming is extensive and potentially anxiety provoking. We found that many obsessive compulsive disorder patients were concerned about reducing their global footprint," said study author Dr Mairwen Jones.

OCD people also wash their hands more than they need to - I suppose that logically proves that hand washing is useless and stupid.

I'm sure you'd find it surprising if a study found OCD's also fear attack from terrorist more than the regular person - I suppose that would mean terrorism isn't a threat.

Last edited:
Yes, I saw that, but let's face it. You reactionary nutballs pushing your pablum and fraudulent statistics are just too easy to agitate.

Good entertainment value.

And spuddytuber, that is only one of many manifestations of OCD. You also forgot Germophobia, paranoia about security, absolutism on rules and regulations and many many more. It just seems Global Warming hysteria is just yet another manifestation of this mental disease.

Oh Damn. The Doctor will see you now.

Yes, I saw that, but let's face it. You reactionary nutballs pushing your pablum and fraudulent statistics are just too easy to agitate.

And spuddytuber, that is only one of many manifestations of OCD. You also forgot Germophobia, paranoia about security, absolutism on rules and regulations and many many more. It just seems Global Warming hysteria is just yet another manifestation of this mental disease.

Hey do you have evidence of fraud other than a link to a bunch of stolen emails?

Hey do you have evidence of fraud other than a link to a bunch of stolen emails?
What more do I need? that's like saying "Do I need to see him shoot the guy to know he killed him?" Or, the teacher witnessed the student cheating on the finals exam.

Grow up spuddytuber.

I think we can all be glad that Fitz isn't a scientist. Rather ridiculous conclusion you drew.

Uh might want to notice the link.... Yeah its not his conclusion but the psychiatrists at that convention mentioned.
No, it isn't. Glad you aren't a scientist either.

Yes it is its what the article is about....

the link ... Global Warming Fears Seen In Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Patients | Voxy.co.nz

Thursday, 6 May, 2010 - 09:49
The Royal Australian and New Zealand Collage of Psychiatrists' Congress at SkyCity Convention Centre in Auckland brings together mental health experts in a diverse range of areas; from children and adolescents to old age, mental health across the lifespan will be discussed. Here are some highlights from this morning's program.

Global warming fears seen in obsessive compulsive disorder patients

A recent study has found that global warming has impacted the nature of symptoms experienced by obsessive compulsive disorder patients.

Climate change related obsessions and/or compulsions were identified in 28% of patients presenting with obsessive compulsive disorder. Their obsessions included leaving taps on and wasting water, leaving lights on and wasting electricity, pets dying of thirst, leaving the stove on and wasting gas as well as obsessions that global warming had contributed to house floors cracking, pipes leaking, roof problems and white ants eating the house.

yeah reading is a good thing...... if you are just going to nay-say be prepared to have it go wrong a lot.....

Other than the constant misleading and misrepresenting of facts and data, the fact NONE of their claims have come true or even showing they will, the hockey stick graph being tanked deliberately and even misused in what they did have right obscuring the 800 year gap between warming and CO2, the continued findings that show those behind are set to make billions off it......

Do I need to go on?

So aside from all that and the denial of the influence of the Sun, yeah its all we need......:lol::lol::lol:

Need I elaborate???????????
--------------------------

LOL!!! Another person that doesn't know the difference between climate and weather. Remember, if the temp warms from 20 F to 25 F that's 5 degrees of warming, BUT IT'S STILL GOING TO SNOW!!!

Need I elaborate???????????
--------------------------

LOL!!! Another person that doesn't know the difference between climate and weather. Remember, if the temp warms from 20 F to 25 F that's 5 degrees of warming, BUT IT'S STILL GOING TO SNOW!!!
Oh hey! look who sobered up and came too after raiding mom's liquor cabinet.

Oh hey! look who sobered up and came too after raiding mom's liquor cabinet
---------------------

At least I sober up once in a while, you? ;-)

New Topics

Forum List

Back