Obozo gives cities OK to issue ID /debit cards to illegals

This looks more like the state of CA and the City of Oakland ignoring laws.
I'm not sure why you are trying to pin this on Mr Obama.

Because immigration & naturalization is under the authority of the federal government (The executive branch), and thus, so as long as the federal government refuses to clamp down on California or Oakland it might as well be an endorsement.

The Feds sure as hell like to interfere with AZ and TX laws addressing the same problems.

This looks more like the state of CA and the City of Oakland ignoring laws.
I'm not sure why you are trying to pin this on Mr Obama.

They're brazenly violating federal law. Obozo must have told them its ok. Anyway - he knows about it now so why isn't he prosecuting oakland officials??

Obozo has pretty clearly indicated he will not uphold his oath at president if it does not suit his personal agenda.

If the Obama administration cared about our laws, they would sue those cities, just like they did Arizona. I guess they only go after states and cities who obey laws and condone those who openly break laws. Sanctuary cities and others who cater to those here illegally should be the ones the feds go after.

Absolutely - obozo lets cities openly violate federal laws just like obozo lets illegals openly violate laws when he lets them live here. This is the sort of thing that idiot romney should have talked about but he never did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back