Obomination: Retail Sales Fizzle In June...

Pauli was the one crying for months about how gas prices were going up and up and would be at $5 by summer. Well, now it's summer, and gas prices have dropped. So is Pauli happy? No. Now he's crying because retail sales dropped a bit. Well, what the fuck was thinking would happen? If prices drop, sales drop!

He's either a complete idiot or a whining hack. Maybe he works for Romney.

just stop it gas went down for the holiday and went back up, Obama owns this economy if YOU or the other dems dont like it or accept it tell ur leader to get out. Plain and simple. You are making it sound worse by backing someone when hes wrong. and dont start with the stimulus even Obama and Co came out and said it was a failure. Its all be horrible and its not the republicans fault.

Obama and his team have never called the Stimulus a failure. Stop lying.

Also, I never said this wasn't Obama's economy.

I'm merely pointing out that when prices drop, sales drop too. THAT'S NORMAL! And Pauli was crying for months about the price of gas, and now that it's dropped, he's crying about sales. Either he has no clue how an economy works, or he's a cowardly hack.

My money is on the latter.

BOOOOOOSH!!... That's all i have to say about Wingnuts like you. You're disingenuous hypocrites. Period, end of story.

just stop it gas went down for the holiday and went back up, Obama owns this economy if YOU or the other dems dont like it or accept it tell ur leader to get out. Plain and simple. You are making it sound worse by backing someone when hes wrong. and dont start with the stimulus even Obama and Co came out and said it was a failure. Its all be horrible and its not the republicans fault.

Obama and his team have never called the Stimulus a failure. Stop lying.

Also, I never said this wasn't Obama's economy.

I'm merely pointing out that when prices drop, sales drop too. THAT'S NORMAL! And Pauli was crying for months about the price of gas, and now that it's dropped, he's crying about sales. Either he has no clue how an economy works, or he's a cowardly hack.

My money is on the latter.

BOOOOOOSH!!... That's all i have to say about Wingnuts like you. You're disingenuous hypocrites. Period, end of story.

Excellent response. Because I have clearly been discussing Bush this whole time and not your fundamental lack of understanding on how an economy works.

Coward. Why do you even post here if you're too scared to discuss an issue?

Forum List

Back