Obomination: 'Occupy' Protesters Charged With Hate Crimes...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
More fun from Obama's good buddies.

Three Occupy Oakland protesters accused of surrounding and taunting a woman before stealing her wallet were charged on Friday with robbery and hate crimes, authorities said.

Michael Davis, 32, Nneka Crawford, 23, and Randolph Wilkins, 24, confronted the woman on the streets of Oakland in February after she told them not to riot in her neighborhood, the Oakland Police said in a written release.

"She was surrounded by three protestors and battered as they yelled vulgar epithets regarding their perception of her sexual orientation," Oakland Police spokeswoman Johnna Watson said.

The female victim was not identified except as a 20-year resident of the neighborhood.

"Her wallet was taken during the crime," Watson said. "The victim broke away from the group and called police, who were able to arrest one suspect near the scene."

Watson said the other two suspects were arrested at a February 29 Occupy Oakland protest.

Each was charged by the Alameda County District Attorney's Office with felony counts of robbery and hate crimes, Watson said.

An Occupy Oakland organizer could not be reached for comment on Friday evening.

Read More:
Three Occupy Oakland protesters charged with hate crimes | Reuters
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Another day, another 'hate' crime. I once told my neighbour that his pastel-coloured moped looks like it was painted by queers. Does that constitute a hate crime?

More fun from Obama's good buddies.

Three Occupy Oakland protesters accused of surrounding and taunting a woman before stealing her wallet were charged on Friday with robbery and hate crimes, authorities said.

Michael Davis, 32, Nneka Crawford, 23, and Randolph Wilkins, 24, confronted the woman on the streets of Oakland in February after she told them not to riot in her neighborhood, the Oakland Police said in a written release.

"She was surrounded by three protestors and battered as they yelled vulgar epithets regarding their perception of her sexual orientation," Oakland Police spokeswoman Johnna Watson said.

The female victim was not identified except as a 20-year resident of the neighborhood.

"Her wallet was taken during the crime," Watson said. "The victim broke away from the group and called police, who were able to arrest one suspect near the scene."

Watson said the other two suspects were arrested at a February 29 Occupy Oakland protest.

Each was charged by the Alameda County District Attorney's Office with felony counts of robbery and hate crimes, Watson said.

An Occupy Oakland organizer could not be reached for comment on Friday evening.

Read More:
Three Occupy Oakland protesters charged with hate crimes | Reuters
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

no you got it wrong, see they are not really part of the Occupy "Occupy" movement, they are fringe.....:rolleyes:

Another day, another 'hate' crime. I once told my neighbour that his pastel-coloured moped looks like it was painted by queers. Does that constitute a hate crime?

In some places, yes.

This can be fun to play. Pick any three members of a "Cause". Now blame the political leader directly for anything they do. A fun game. I'm sure that OP will be willing to play this both ways. :eusa_whistle:

The hypocrisy of left leaning democrat voters, in relationship to the Occupiers, is so glaring, when looking back at all of the derision aimed at the TEA Party. I remember so clearly how the media and bloggers were appalled because they yelled in a public Town Hall. The mocking they directed at TEA Party patriots because they wore patriotic costumes.

I am so glad that the Occupiers belong to the left as they perfectly represent them in the most naked way.

Yes, a broad brush- I know that not all left leaning people are represented- but the political class and the haters, morons, and media are.

This can be fun to play. Pick any three members of a "Cause". Now blame the political leader directly for anything they do. A fun game. I'm sure that OP will be willing to play this both ways. :eusa_whistle:

Hey, these assholes are his supporters. It is what it is.

If you liked that hate crime, you will LOVE this one.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Ex-Black Panther Leader Urges Occupy Oakland To Arm Themselves…

Speaking on the eve of her 69th birthday, ex-Black Panther Party leader Elaine Brown urged Occupy Oakland on March 1 “to organize yourselves and arm yourselves for the inevitable Government onslaught.”

The occasion was a Thursday evening screening at Grand Lake Theater of a prison documentary, Broken on All Sides: Race, Mass Incarceration, and New Visions for Criminal Justice in the U.S., with proceeds benefitting Occupy4Prisoners.

It may be coincidental that in Ms. Brown’s exhortation “organize yourselves” preceded “arm yourselves,” but it fittingly capped a week where Occupy Oakland struggled more with internal conflict than with OPD.

Last Sunday, the autonomous Occupy Oakland Media Committee (OOMC) posted on its website an alert entitled “Occupational Awareness” co-signed by four OOMC members. Linking to “A Global Overview of Narcotics-Funded Terrorist and Other Extremist Groups: A Report Prepared by the Federal Research Division, Library of Congress, under an Interagency Agreement with the Department of Defense, May 2002,” the OOMC warned: “This document may concern a prominent member of Occupy Oakland, Jaime Omar Yassin. He has appeared in a number of major news outlets speaking on behalf of Occupy Oakland, and the Occupy movement generally.”

The OOMC alert was accompanied by a photograph of Salah Abdul Karim Yassine, a Palestinian accused in 2000 of plotting to bomb the U.S. and Israeli embassies in Paraguay’s capital.

Gee, I hope they don't lose their nerve.

The hypocrisy of left leaning democrat voters, in relationship to the Occupiers, is so glaring, when looking back at all of the derision aimed at the TEA Party. I remember so clearly how the media and bloggers were appalled because they yelled in a public Town Hall. The mocking they directed at TEA Party patriots because they wore patriotic costumes.

I am so glad that the Occupiers belong to the left as they perfectly represent them in the most naked way.

Yes, a broad brush- I know that not all left leaning people are represented- but the political class and the haters, morons, and media are.

Yup.

Forum List

Back