Obomination: Obama Adviser Slams Romney For Limbaugh While Planning To Go On Maher..

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
While slamming Mitt Romney for not standing up to the “strident voices” on his side, a top Obama advisor is planning to spend some quality time with one on his own, The Daily has learned.

David Axelrod, President Obama's senior campaign strategist, is scheduled to appear on Bill Maher's late-night talk show within the next few weeks, according to Kelley Carville, an HBO spokesman.

As the controversy over Rush Limbaugh's comments about Sandra Fluke continued, a former Obama White House official today joined Republicans in pointing out that Maher, who recently donated $1 million to a pro-Obama super PAC, has a history of his misogynistic slurs.

Last year, he was rebuked by the National Organization for Women for calling Sarah Palin a "dumb tw*t."

“palin is right to point out that bill maher has said some pretty disgusting things about women, comedian or not. they are rush like,” Austan Goolsbee, the former chairman of President Obama’s Council on Economic Advisors, and currently a professor at the University of Chicago, tweeted.

After Obama spoke with Fluke, the Georgetown University Law Student called a “slut” and “prostitute” by Limbaugh, Palin challenged Priorities USA to return Maher’s donation.

"Pres. Obama says he called Sandra Fluke because of his daughters. For the sake of everyone's daughter, why doesn't his super PAC return the $1 million he got from a rabid misogynist?," Palin wrote Tuesday on her Facebook page.

“He’s going to continue to lose independent voters when he walks away from issues like the one involving Rush Limbaugh last week, where he essentially refused to comment on what was a really egregious set of comments by Limbaugh,” Axelrod said. “Why? Because he’s afraid to challenge a guy who’s the de-facto head of his party.”

Read More:
Politically Incorrect - WWW.THEDAILY.COM
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Awww poor poor pseudo-cons. Mean old Bill Maher made some cracks about mama vicious and you guy want to compare it to Rushes tirade where he insults this law student 53 times in 3 hours. Cry me a fucking river.

Bill Maher supports Rushes rights and hates sponsors pulling out......

Next bring up what Keith said about Malkin, mmmmm-kay?

Awww poor poor pseudo-cons. Mean old Bill Maher made some cracks about mama vicious and you guy want to compare it to Rushes tirade where he insults this law student 53 times in 3 hours. Cry me a fucking river.

Yes, we know you're a dishonest hypocrite. You don't need to post anything more. We get it.

Maher is a vicious asshole...

As usual progressives are dumb hypocrites....

I love how you idiots demand standards out of others yet those same standards are alien or not applicable in your progressive party.

The fact you cant acknowledge how truly fucked up that double standard is - is definitely a sign showing the world how truly stupid you are.

Yes, we know you're a dishonest hypocrite. You don't need to post anything more. We get it.

I know you hate it when someone disagrees with you and challenges your all too plastic talking points you post constantly on this board. So why don't you stop posting crap and I'll stop responding to it?

Maher is a vicious asshole...

As usual progressives are dumb hypocrites....

I love how you idiots demand standards out of others yet those same standards are alien or not applicable in your progressive party.

The fact you cant acknowledge how truly fucked up that double standard is - is definitely a sign showing the world how truly stupid you are.

It didn't bother me one bit when I heard el-rash-butts latest tirade. I expect that shit from him. I also expect as much from bill maher. No supprise however that advertisers are pulling out like they did Mahers show on ABC. The real problem I have with that is that advertisers make a morality call and don't wait to see what the ratings on a particular show does in response to an outrageous coments.

Forum List

Back