OBL's Will revealed?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Osama Bin Laden's Final Message To His Children: 'Im Sorry For Neglecting You'

A Kuwaiti newspaper has published slain Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden's last message to his wives and children.

The four-page document is a will, dated December 14, 2001, months after the 9/11 attacks that made him the most wanted man in the world.

In it, Bin Laden apologizes to his children for his absence in their lives, "You, my children, I apologize for giving you so little of my time because I responded to the need for Jihad," he writes.

He also instructs his children not to follow in his footsteps - specifically telling them not to join Al Qaeda. He cites precedents from Islamic texts as a justification for forbidding his children to engage in 'holy war'. The UK's Daily Telegraph reports that Omar bin al-Khattab, the successor of the Prophet Mohammad as Islam's leader, also left written instructions to his son, Abdullah, not to wage holy war.

• Banned
I know.
But if it IS real..it gives a small window into what made him tick.
I wonder why he would not want his kids involved in AQ or wage a holy war. Boggles the mind. Wanting inside his head is no different in wondering how hitler could do what he did, or any despot for that matter.

I know.
But if it IS real..it gives a small window into what made him tick.
I wonder why he would not want his kids involved in AQ or wage a holy war. Boggles the mind. Wanting inside his head is no different in wondering how hitler could do what he did, or any despot for that matter.

True it's fascinating to think about the psychology of mass murderers like Hitler or Netanyahu.

His real "will" is below. He channeled it through Christianne Amanpour's sister (she's a psycho or something?) from beyond the grave :

BLULOLOLOOLOOOOO!!! DEAR CHILDRENZ. BLULOOOOOOOOOOLOOOO!!! I AM NOW DEAD!!!!! BLULOOLOOOOOO!!!! I LEAVE YOU NOTHING!!!!! BLULOLOOOLOOOO!!! I BLOW YOU UP!!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOOO!!! ALLAH NO HAVE THE VIRGINZ!!!!! BLULOOOLOOOO!!! I BLOW YOU UP!!!!!! BLULOLOOOLOOO!!!!!! BIGGEST REGRETZ IZ I WISH I WOULD HAVE EATEN THE BACON!!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOOOLOOOO!!!!!

Forum List

Back