OBL Planned to Assassinate Obama Prior to 2012

NO but them DECLARING WAR against us...(and that means you too) to see our DEATH as a nation is just CRIMINAL...isn't it?

WAKE UP you myophic OAF.

You do NOT treat Enemy combatants like common CRIMINALS that robbed a BANK.

*WAKE UP*, STUPID.
Whoa, dude – you’re not only drinkin’ the Kool-Aide, you’re makin’ it and passin’ it out.

I hadn't heard this. No wonder Obama wanted to get him.

Osama Bin Laden wanted to assassinate President Obama as in the run up to the 2012 presidential elections, the terror leader's journal seized by U.S. forces reveals.

The mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks wanted to kill the President in a follow up mission, 10 years after the devastating 2001 attack.

U.S. intelligence officials are currently analysing over one million pages of data taken from the terror leader's compound, including his handwritten journal.

The documents reveal that the Al Qaeda leader was still plotting attacks against the U.S. and wanted to find a way to kill Obama.

Bin Laden's own writings indicate that he had urged followers to assassinate Obama as a way of disrupting the 2012 presidential election.

Former intelligence officials said that Bin Laden was focussed on killing the President.

'I would say this is probably very personal on Bin Laden's part, to kill [Obama] that he believes has violated the Muslim faith,' Brad Garrett, a former FBI profiler, told ABC News.

'He is incensed, inflamed, obsessed about killing the President.'

Video footage of Bin Laden watching TV in his hideout showed that whenever Obama came on the screen, the terror leader would quickly try to change the channel.

Read more: Kill Obama: Bin Laden plotted to assassinate the President | Mail Online

So Obama and the Charade he's been playing has been exactly that? A charade...I'm sure UBL had a FATWAH against GWB and several others as well...
I can't believe much of anyone has ever seen Lil' Dumbya as a threat.....especially The DICK; Cheney.

Cheney+Bush+puppet.gif

He'd probably want to assassinate any American president.

That's what terrorists do...they terrorize.

The article specifically says 'Obama' but one would assume that if McCain had won he'd be after him.

I'm so glad he's dead and dumped.

Forum List

Back