OBL Planned to Assassinate Obama Prior to 2012

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
I hadn't heard this. No wonder Obama wanted to get him.

Osama Bin Laden wanted to assassinate President Obama as in the run up to the 2012 presidential elections, the terror leader's journal seized by U.S. forces reveals.

The mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks wanted to kill the President in a follow up mission, 10 years after the devastating 2001 attack.

U.S. intelligence officials are currently analysing over one million pages of data taken from the terror leader's compound, including his handwritten journal.

The documents reveal that the Al Qaeda leader was still plotting attacks against the U.S. and wanted to find a way to kill Obama.

Bin Laden's own writings indicate that he had urged followers to assassinate Obama as a way of disrupting the 2012 presidential election.

Former intelligence officials said that Bin Laden was focussed on killing the President.

'I would say this is probably very personal on Bin Laden's part, to kill [Obama] that he believes has violated the Muslim faith,' Brad Garrett, a former FBI profiler, told ABC News.

'He is incensed, inflamed, obsessed about killing the President.'

Video footage of Bin Laden watching TV in his hideout showed that whenever Obama came on the screen, the terror leader would quickly try to change the channel.

Read more: Kill Obama: Bin Laden plotted to assassinate the President | Mail Online

It ain't over yet. Paybacks a bitch and AQ already has hundreds of BL's waiting to prove themselves.

Osama Bin Laden wanted to assassinate President Obama as in the run up to the 2012 presidential elections, the terror leader's journal seized by U.S. forces reveals.

The mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks wanted to kill the President in a follow up mission, 10 years after the devastating 2001 attack.

U.S. intelligence officials are currently analysing over one million pages of data taken from the terror leader's compound, including his handwritten journal.

The documents reveal that the Al Qaeda leader was still plotting attacks against the U.S. and wanted to find a way to kill Obama.

Bin Laden's own writings indicate that he had urged followers to assassinate Obama as a way of disrupting the 2012 presidential election.

Former intelligence officials said that Bin Laden was focussed on killing the President.

'I would say this is probably very personal on Bin Laden's part, to kill [Obama] that he believes has violated the Muslim faith,' Brad Garrett, a former FBI profiler, told ABC News.

Video footage of Bin Laden watching TV in his hideout showed that whenever Obama came on the screen, the terror leader would quickly try to change the channel.

Read more: Kill Obama: Bin Laden plotted to assassinate the President | Mail Online

So Obama and the Charade he's been playing has been exactly that? A charade...I'm sure UBL had a FATWAH against GWB and several others as well...

To Obama? I would say...You wanted the JOB...You got it. WELCOME to the REAL WORLD

I am seriously concerned for his family.

They are trying to figure out how to protect the Navy SEALs' identities in order to safeguard their families.

This is actually quite a horrific scenario.

It is also my understanding that obl wanted to start racial tension. If they had seceded with a plan against obama i think it would have down just what he wanted.

I am glad obama got him first!

Interesting that bin Laden wanted to kill another Muslim.

Do you think Obama is a Muslim?

In my mind, whether or not he is Qualified To Be President is a question about which we should be more interested.

The fact that he doesn't know whether or not to prosecute the CIA, or reward the CIA, is only one more clear indication he hasn't a clue.

I am seriously concerned for his family.

They are trying to figure out how to protect the Navy SEALs' identities in order to safeguard their families.

This is actually quite a horrific scenario.
That's sometimes the price you pay for doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back