Objectum Sexuality.

They have a right to their sexual orientation and the rest of us have an obligation to consider them normal.

They have a right to their sexual orientation and the rest of us have an obligation to consider them normal.

Yep. Same with homosexuality.

Sex between consenting adults is no one's business except them.

Same with toasters.

They may have a right to their sexual orientation

but how in the hell am I obligated to accept it as "normal"?

There is only one normal sexual orientation, every other type of S.O. is abnormal.
And I do mean abnormal as in deviant, freakish, twisted and or dark/evil!

But you're still fiercely attached, in every sense, to that blow-up doll?

Not like you to your vibrator 2000!!

No wonder you are so bitchy!!

Don't you want to save your breath to blow up your date?

Try cocoa butter for the marks left by all those ten-foot poles.

Bet you reserve the term "bitchy" for all the gals who want nothing to do with you, huh?
birth-of-a-supervillain.jpg

There is only one normal sexual orientation, every other type of S.O. is abnormal.

Doesn't matter because, what happens between consenting adults is none of your business.

Doesn't matter because, what happens between consenting adults is none of your business.
Is the Eiffel Tower a consenting adult? I'd like to see its signature on the marriage license.

Is the Eiffel Tower a consenting adult? I'd like to see its signature on the marriage license.

I think he is talking more along the lines of consenting adults.

Also, I do agree with him that it does not involve me, but if asked if homsexuality or this "object love" type of orientation is normal, I say no.

This is a very important, even infamous post, in that it expresses a major aspect of the Left....acceptance of any and all modes of behavior.

The norms, traditions and values of society have been honed over millennia, by way to interactions and exchanges. Tradition is that, because it works.

'In “A Study of History,” by Arnold J. Toynbee, in the chapter called ‘Schism in the Soul, “Toynbee observed that one of the consistent symptoms of a disintegrating civilization is that elites begin to imitate the bottom of society. Toynbee says the growth phase of civilization is led by a creative minority who have a strong, self-confident sense of style, virtue and purpose. The uncreative majority follows along through attempts to imitate the creative minority.

In disintegrating civilizations, the creative minority (elites) are no longer confident and setting the example. They "lapse into truancy" (reject the obligations of citizenship) and "surrender to a sense of promiscuity" (succumb to vulgarization of manners, the arts and language). Until a few decades ago, the groups we used to call "low-class" or "trash", are now called the underclass. The upper-class, instead of challenging trashy behavior, often imitates and placates it.

a. … four-letter words were unknown in public discourse and among the elites and were used sparingly even in private discourse. Today, vulgar language knows no class, sex, age or place. As late as 1960, sleeping with one's boyfriend was mostly a lower-class thing. It was deemed sluttish and something to be kept secret; today it's open and assumed to be normal…. In some instances, unwed mothers proudly hold baby showers celebrating their illegitimate offspring. Homosexual marriages were unheard of; today, in some jurisdictions, homosexual marriages have legal sanction. Of course, to be judgmental about the new codes of conduct is to risk being labeled a prude and possibly a racist, sexist or a homophobe.”
America's New Role Models

I think he is talking more along the lines of consenting adults.

Also, I do agree with him that it does not involve me, but if asked if homsexuality or this "object love" type of orientation is normal, I say no.
I can go along with that.

This is a very important, even infamous post, in that it expresses a major aspect of the Left....acceptance of any and all modes of behavior.

The norms, traditions and values of society have been honed over millennia, by way to interactions and exchanges. Tradition is that, because it works.

'In “A Study of History,” by Arnold J. Toynbee, in the chapter called ‘Schism in the Soul, “Toynbee observed that one of the consistent symptoms of a disintegrating civilization is that elites begin to imitate the bottom of society. Toynbee says the growth phase of civilization is led by a creative minority who have a strong, self-confident sense of style, virtue and purpose. The uncreative majority follows along through attempts to imitate the creative minority.

In disintegrating civilizations, the creative minority (elites) are no longer confident and setting the example. They "lapse into truancy" (reject the obligations of citizenship) and "surrender to a sense of promiscuity" (succumb to vulgarization of manners, the arts and language). Until a few decades ago, the groups we used to call "low-class" or "trash", are now called the underclass. The upper-class, instead of challenging trashy behavior, often imitates and placates it.

a. … four-letter words were unknown in public discourse and among the elites and were used sparingly even in private discourse. Today, vulgar language knows no class, sex, age or place. As late as 1960, sleeping with one's boyfriend was mostly a lower-class thing. It was deemed sluttish and something to be kept secret; today it's open and assumed to be normal…. In some instances, unwed mothers proudly hold baby showers celebrating their illegitimate offspring. Homosexual marriages were unheard of; today, in some jurisdictions, homosexual marriages have legal sanction. Of course, to be judgmental about the new codes of conduct is to risk being labeled a prude and possibly a racist, sexist or a homophobe.”
Who are we to judge other people? Their views and actions are just as valid as ours. OH -- except for white Christian conservatives. We'll judge the dogshit outta them!

Right, USMB lefties?

Yes indeed, and all republicans look, dress and act like Archie Bunker.

Who are we to judge other people? Their views and actions are just as valid as ours. OH -- except for white Christian conservatives. We'll judge the dogshit outta them!

Right, USMB lefties?

No, we just don't care for your type.

Right, USMB lefties?

No, we just don't care for your type.
There's that famous liberal "tolerance".

Forum List

Back