Objections to ground zero mosque fuel jihadist ire

The guy actually said he wasn't a muslim. I am not defending him, I'm just saying. That being said, I think he was foolish to stir stuff up with people who looked to be a bit angry to begin with. It's a bit like trolling an emotionally charged forum thread, except in this case, he could have been physically injured instead of getting his feelings hurt.

"Islamic radicals are seizing on protests against a planned Islamic community center near Manhattan's Ground Zero and anti-Muslim rhetoric elsewhere as a propaganda opportunity and are stepping up anti-U.S. chatter and threats on their websites.

"One jihadist site vowed to conduct suicide bombings in Florida to avenge a threatened Koran burning, while others predicted an increase in terrorist recruits as a result of such actions.

"By Allah, the wars are heated and you Americans are the ones who…enflamed it," says one such posting. "By Allah you will be the first to taste its flames."

"The violent postings are not just on al Qaeda-linked websites but on prominent, mainstream Muslim chat forums, Mr. Brachman said."

"Critics of the proposed Islamic center said their right to speak out shouldn't be influenced by the possibility of jihadist threats. "We will never win a war when we are afraid to even name our enemies," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said in an e-mail Sunday. "

" "Now, I wish to bomb myself in this church as revenge for the sake of Allah's talk. And here I register my name here that I want to be an intended-martyr," wrote a poster identifying himself as "Abu Dujanah."

Protests, Rhetoric Feed Jihadists' Fire - WSJ.com

I say, "Bring it on" We need to get down to serious war against these people. The God I serve is not that god they are talking about. That means that god is no god at all.

If we as a nation are Godly people (Worship the true God seriously) we can certainly win over this little god of Islam. If we are not serious, I believe we will lose because His mighty protecting hand will ot be on this nation.

Just a passing thought.

Last edited:
First, for the record I support the right of the people to build the Muslim Community Center at Plaza 51.

But, I want to know what this thread is all about! That protest was peaceful. I didn't see anyone being assaulted. As far as I am concerned those who wanted to protest had as much right to protest as the Muslim Community has to build their center.

What is the beef with this protest?

Immie

I say, "Bring it on" We nwwd to get down to serious war against these people. The God I serve is not that god they are talking about. That means that god is no god at all.

If we as a nation are Godly people (Worship the true God seriously) we can certainly win over this little god of Islam. If we are not serious, I believe we will lose because His mighty protecting hand will ot be on this nation.

Just a passing thought.

I'm new to this forum. Is this person serious?

Is it just me or does EVERYTHING fuel the Jihadist's ire?

Does kind of appear that way.

Hey maybe you are fucking figuring this thing out.

Lets do what right instead of worrying about what they think.

Lets start by following teh spirit of the constitution and STOP telling people where they can build a house of worship on their own dime.

How stupid do you people look for tossing the constitution on the fire to try and piss them off more?

Lets start by following teh spirit of the constitution and STOP telling people where they can build a house of worship on their own dime.

How stupid do you people look for tossing the constitution on the fire to try and piss them off more?

Make up your fucking mind.

You always seem to befriend the enemy. You should talk to your therapist about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

When you learn to address me as a person, instead of your borg like repetition of 'you people', perhaps I'll respond in a less rude manner.... until then, fuck off you moronic little cog.

I have not told anyone that they cannot build the mosque. I have consistently argued that they are legally entitled to build there. I have consistently stated that it is morally wrong to build it there. It is not my fault if you are too fucking stupid to understand basic English. Why don't you ask Media Matter what the the word 'moral' means, ask them to explain the difference between a legal right and what is morally right. Fucking idiot.

Make up your fucking mind.

I'm sure you wrote this in haste. Truthmatters and a mind are mutually excluding concepts.

Why do you think it is IMMORAL to build a prayer center at this location?

It is a MOSQUE. I know the liberal mind set wants to dance around that at all costs, but it is what it is. It is a mosque that has a community center and yes, a prayer area.

Interesting that you are taking a sudden interest in morality Truthmatters.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
that is how they think in n ireland.....

i think the streets of america should be safe for anyone to walk...but that ended a long time ago

I think it's time we play cowboys and muslims.

I think that's a great idea actually. Let's get all the maniacal jihadists and all the maniacally bigoted muslim haters and put them all on an island with some weapons. The world will emerge as a better place when they are all gone and all that remains on the mainland are the peace loving people from all religions, including Islam.

Bull shit. As long as there's islam there's going to be terrorists. That fake religion breeds them like flies on shit.

Last edited:
that is how they think in n ireland.....

i think the streets of america should be safe for anyone to walk...but that ended a long time ago

Did anyone accost the gentleman walking through the crowd? The one they all thought was Muslim?

That was the streets of New York. They certainly appeared safer than I figured they would be.

Immie

First, for the record I support the right of the people to build the Muslim Community Center at Plaza 51.

But, I want to know what this thread is all about! That protest was peaceful. I didn't see anyone being assaulted. As far as I am concerned those who wanted to protest had as much right to protest as the Muslim Community has to build their center.

Immie

I came across this video on another site this morning, figured it would get here anyway so I posted it.

A lot went on in that video though, Immie.

The crowd didn't do anything illegal but they did assume the dark skinned man was a Muslim and directed their screams and chants at him. One man had to be restrained from assaulting him. You hear screams of "Muhammad is a pig!" Thankfully, there were some people with their heads on straight that stopped it from getting out of hand. That tall guy did a pretty good job of getting things together even though he was a little late to stop them from looking racist.

Last edited:

Immie

I came across this video on another site this morning, figured it would get here anyway so I posted it.

A lot went on in that video though, Immie.

The crowd didn't do anything illegal but they did assume the dark skinned man was a Muslim and directed their screams and chants at him. One man had to be restrained from assaulting him. You hear screams of "Muhammad is a pig!" Thankfully, there were some people with their heads on straight that stopped it from getting out of hand. That tall guy did a pretty good job of getting things together even though he was a little late to stop them from looking racist.

Just how did they look racist?

Forum List

Back