Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

BOTH are threats. Any theocracy is a threat to our American way of life. And at this time, the Far Right Christian Theocracy proponents are much more numerous and have more political clout than do the Far Right Muslim Theocracy proponents. I fear them more...but I hate them both.

:eusa_eh:
I do not know any Christians personally, that want our country to be a theocracy. Islam's doctrine demands it

Our way of life as you say is absolutely Christian based. Our forefathers came here to escape religious persecution, so that they could worship the way they wanted. And so that you and I could choose the way we wanted to worship, or not. Our laws are based on Christianity.
You know the ones about murder and stealing and such

You miss the point. These idiots equate Christian running for office or Christians voting based on Christian values to wanting a theocracy LOL. In other words to these buffoons voting Christian = 9/11.

BOTH are threats. Any theocracy is a threat to our American way of life. And at this time, the Far Right Christian Theocracy proponents are much more numerous and have more political clout than do the Far Right Muslim Theocracy proponents. I fear them more...but I hate them both.

:eusa_eh:
I do not know any Christians personally, that want our country to be a theocracy. Islam's doctrine demands it

Our way of life as you say is absolutely Christian based. Our forefathers came here to escape religious persecution, so that they could worship the way they wanted. And so that you and I could choose the way we wanted to worship, or not. Our laws are based on Christianity.
You know the ones about murder and stealing and such

You miss the point. These idiots equate Christian running for office or Christians voting based on Christian values to wanting a theocracy LOL. In other words to these buffoons voting Christian = 9/11.

Actually, I didn't miss the point

Just answer the question.
Do you believe him ?

Yes. Now, you just answer the question. Why don't you?

Taliban was a valid Shar'ee government. The methods adopted by the Taliban were in accordance to the Shari'ah.
Ask Imam :: Fatwa

Islamic Politics
Title
Your views on the actions of talibans.

Question
Was it wrong of the talibans to destroy the buddha's statues? Islam teaches tolerance and I don't see how this action on theirs can be justafied. What are you views on this?

a) At present, there is no Islamic government in Afghanistan, hence, we
cannot term it as an Islamic state. We make Du'aa that the Taliban will soon
return to power.
b) We share your concern. These so called Muslims have sold their Islam for
a miserable price of this world.
c) Ask the Saudi themselves. We share your sentiments.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

CHECKED AND APPROVED: Mufti Ebrahim Desai

You picking and choosing random fundamentalists to quote is akin to me quoting Fred Phelps and blaming all Christians. What does the opinion of a random imam have anything to do with what we're talking about.

It could very well happen, as long as we listen to the platitudes of false and designing men and do not question they're motives .

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an ever lasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."

Samuel Adams

How would this dytopian fantasy of yours happen?

Just answer the question.
Do you believe him ?

We get there by populating offices with policy makers and opinion shapers as feeble minded and gullible as you , people who have little or no knowledge of Taqqiya dhimmitude jihad or Islamic deception.
The Constitution is a set of handcuff on government

Sharia is handcuffs on liberty, freedom , free speech ,free association Sharia is religious bigotry totalitarian oppression .

Andrew Bostom is a friend of mine.I have spoken to him on the phone
http://www.andrewbostom.org/blog/2009/03/11/geert-wilders-and-totalitarian-islam/

Snip

I have nothing against the people. I don’t hate Muslims. But Islam is a totalitarian ideology. It rules every aspect of life – economics, family law, whatever. It has religious symbols, it has a God, it has a book – but it’s not a religion. It can be compared with totalitarian ideologies like Communism or fascism. There is no country where Islam is dominant where you have a real democracy, a real separation between church and state. Islam is totally contrary to our values

Thank god people like you are a tiny minority.

Taliban was a valid Shar'ee government. The methods adopted by the Taliban were in accordance to the Shari'ah.

Islamic Politics
Title

Question
Was it wrong of the talibans to destroy the buddha's statues? Islam teaches tolerance and I don't see how this action on theirs can be justafied. What are you views on this?

return to power.

Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

You picking and choosing random fundamentalists to quote is akin to me quoting Fred Phelps and blaming all Christians. What does the opinion of a random imam have anything to do with what we're talking about.

Do you really want to compare the number of crazy Muslim Imams to the number of crazy Christian preachers?

Islamic Politics
Title

Question

return to power.

Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

Do you really want to compare the number of crazy Muslim Imams to the number of crazy Christian preachers?

No, of course not. But a bunch of crazy Muslim imams doesn't mean all Muslims are crazy.

How do you know what I would say if a Christian said anything?

Christians already claim that this country's legal system is based on Judeo-Christian laws. I don't really care, as long as they don't try to force their laws on me.

The minute that Rauf starts attempting to force me to follow Sharia law, then we'll have a problem.

Point taken.

Like you, I have responded to so many idiots I sometimes confuse the more sensible people with them. That makes me flat out wrong this time.

That does not mean that I will allow Rauf to say that the Constitution should not conflict with Sharia law without voicing my opinion that Sharia law needs to conform to the Constitution, not the other way around. All religions have to conform to the Constitution because it is what our freedom is founded on, not some concept of Judeo-Christian-Islamic law.

And on that, we agree entirely.

No, of course not. But a bunch of crazy Muslim imams doesn't mean all Muslims are crazy.

All of them? No. The majority of them in the ME? Yes. Would you agree with that?

All of them? No. The majority of them in the ME? Yes. Would you agree with that?

At least all the loudest ones. But as I said in another thread - right after 9/11, we had a lot of support from places you wouldn't have expected it from.

Last edited:

Islamic Politics
Title

Question

return to power.

Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

It is you contention the constitution and sharia law are compatible.
I thought it useful to illustrate what sharia law looks like.

.....................No, it's not.

Read about the Sharia courts in England. They're used to broker deals, settle contract disputes and civil issues. They do NOT rule on Criminal cases.

Yes it is, Fool. You just ain't seeing the Full effect of Sharia as yet where it is FULLY practiced. Gotta go to places like Saudi to do that. Sharia Lite is the ole camel nose in the tent. As demographics shift the balance more and more towards an islimer majority the camel bad breath, BO & nasty temper will take over the tent. The time to stop this shit is now while the islimers can be subdued and expelled with certainty.

Read about the Sharia courts in England. They're used to broker deals, settle contract disputes and civil issues. They do NOT rule on Criminal cases.

Yes it is, Fool. You just ain't seeing the Full effect of Sharia as yet where it is FULLY practiced. Gotta go to places like Saudi to do that. Sharia Lite is the ole camel nose in the tent. As demographics shift the balance more and more towards an islimer majority the camel bad breath, BO & nasty temper will take over the tent. The time to stop this shit is now while the islimers can be subdued and expelled with certainty.

Saudi Arabia (our ally, btw) is a prime example of what happens when you let a religion run the government. It is a theocracy....one very good reason to make sure we never have a theocracy here....of ANY religion.

Saudi Arabia (our ally, btw) is a prime example of what happens when you let a religion run the government. It is a theocracy....one very good reason to make sure we never have a theocracy here....of ANY religion.

On this point we agree, SO wouldn't you now agree that letting Sharia law take hold in any aspect of American life is bad, even if it originally only pertains to Muslim Americans?

Forum List

Back