Object of the game?

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Hey Lumpy and Dillo...

I think I sort of have you men figured out now...see... you all say you aren't very complex. I beg to differ though. You guys are too cool to come right out and lay it on the line...instead...

I think the object of the games men play is to fish around and keep women on the hook.... to see just how long they can make them keep coming back.

Men always want to snivel and whine about women being the main game players...I don't think that is the case though...:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

Shadow, what I think most women miss is that there are TWO different and totally separate games going on. The game Men are playing is NOT the same game that women play. The rules, the objectives, and pretty much everything else are totally different.

Lots of people on both sides play those games. That's why someone like me who isn't interested in the games gets a very odd reaction from most members of the opposite sex.

Hey Lumpy and Dillo...

I think I sort of have you men figured out now...see... you all say you aren't very complex. I beg to differ though. You guys are too cool to come right out and lay it on the line...instead...

I think the object of the games men play is to fish around and keep women on the hook.... to see just how long they can make them keep coming back.

Men always want to snivel and whine about women being the main game players...I don't think that is the case though...:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

wrong---guess again. :cool:

• Banned
Shadow, what I think most women miss is that there are TWO different and totally separate games going on. The game Men are playing is NOT the same game that women play. The rules, the objectives, and pretty much everything else are totally different.

Lots of people on both sides play those games. That's why someone like me who isn't interested in the games gets a very odd reaction from most members of the opposite sex.

how are they different?

how are they different?

There's a wonderful book out there called "The Five Languages of Love". It talks about five different ways of showing romantic love, and the fact that not everyone expresses love or wants love expressed to them in the same way. I'm going to forget the full list right now, but among them are...... Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, and Physical Touch.

Most guys tend to prefer the last two. Most women tend to prefer a combination of the first three. To those ends, men and women go about the relationship game very differently. In each case it's an attempt to get what they want out of the relationship by giving what they want to get back in return.

Additionally, most guys tend to be more forward in their approach and "game". The ladies tend to sit back a little more (even these days) and let the guys come to them. Men tend to want the "quick fix" whereas the ladies are generally in it more for the long road. The guys tend to try to hide who they really are whereas the ladies are often way too quick to put their entire being out there in play.

What I have personally found is that most women are NOT interested in a guy who is comfortable and willing to be upfront, honest, and forthcoming about who he really is, what he's looking for, and what he has to offer. It's almost as if it scares them to find a guy who isn't interested in playing the game. Honesty may be the best policy in most cases but I find it has destroyed a whole lot of my relationships before they've ever gotten off the ground.

I'm not sure about the game playing thing. My wife isn't a player. She always says, "Damn it. I'm not playing..."

In terms of game playing I see it this way...

Both sexes will lead you on to get what they want.

Men play on a womans emotions,while women will use their sexuality as a punishment/reward.

Why? I think some reasons may differ from one person to the next. But a main one is because they don't like to be alone,and they may have an attitude of anyone is better than no one....and they just need to be with "someone" until something better comes along.

I've have known both men and women that fall into that catagory.

Forum List

Back