Obie Wan

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
is making it quite clear in his speech he is pro illegal immigration, anti American rule of law. He has no intention of securing our borders. Senator Kyl was absolutely correct.

is making it quite clear in his speech he is pro illegal immigration, anti American rule of law. He has no intention of securing our borders. Senator Kyl was absolutely correct.

Yep, he would do better to come up with his own policies than continue down the same path as his predecessors.

I can't stand it. I put him on mute. I watch the commentary at the bottom of the screen. The latest line is: Our task is to make our national laws actually work.

How the hell can we do that with him and his cronies/appointees/advisers breaking every law they possibly can?

He keeps blaming it on Americans. "Our immigration system is broken" Broken? Why? cause we won't let million and millions and millions in each year? Hell! It's the law. Enforce the law. Demonize the Republicans, and the Taxpayers,, that's the way to do it obie wan.

So the fucking liar known as obie wan wants to "hold employers accountable" but at the same fucking time is suing arizona because they are holding employers accountable? What a freak.

Forum List

Back