Obeying God

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually done it?

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

Has anybody here never heard God say anything but obey Him anyways?

Has anybody ever never heard God say anything but live your life like normal?

Which category do you fit into?

So I'm not sure if this fits your post or not....

I had a Somali friend, who was here in the US, without her parents. Her father was in Kenya, and mother was dead. She was driving this crappy car, and the windshield wipers were not working. I felt like I really needed to help fix her car, and that this is what G-d would have me do. You say why, and I don't have an answer to that. I just felt that was what I should do.

So I really didn't have the money for a new wiper motor, but I bought it on credit, and went to her place of work. She had driven in the rain, all the way to work.

There I am in the parking lot, trying to figure out how to install a windshield wiper motor, not knowing what I was doing. I worked on it for over and hour, and realized I simply didn't have a clue how to replace a motor in this foreign car of hers. I barely knew what I was doing on a Ford or Chevy, but this was a Hyundai or something.

Finally, I just told G-d that I didn't know what I was doing, or have any idea how to replace this motor, but that I didn't want my friend driving so dangerously out in the rain, without wipers.

In that moment, the very moment I was speaking this prayer.... the wrench I was holding slipped, and tapped on a bolt, and the windshield wipers jerked. G-d had answered me. The wrench had touched the grounding bolt, causing the motor for the wipers to turn on. The bolt was rusted and wasn't making a connection. When the wrench touched it, it connected the circuit, and motor turned on.

All I had to do was pull that bolt off, clean it, and put it back on. The motor in the car was good, so I could return the wiper motor I had bought.

She never had a problem with the wipers on her car again.

People can say it was coincidence. But for me.... That was G-d asking me to do something, and then helping me, help someone else.

Trump referred to himself today as the “chosen“ one.

Just watched the news clip on TV. He said he’s the chosen one.
A typical BS comment you would make by leaving out the full comment and taking a piece and a portion to bolster your hate filled slant on it.
Oh Did he or didn’t he look towards heaven and say “I am the chosen one“?

Trump referred to himself today as the “chosen“ one.

Just watched the news clip on TV. He said he’s the chosen one.
A typical BS comment you would make by leaving out the full comment and taking a piece and a portion to bolster your hate filled slant on it.
Oh Did he or didn’t he look towards heaven and say “I am the chosen one“?
I see him looking behind his shoulder for a split second. You hype with your bullshit the whole thing out of context;
'the chosen one' eliminating the part of to take on China.

Regardless the fact of the matter is he is the chosen one for this period of time to protect the United States from her enemies whether you like that or not. Obama was your chosen one while the flood of evil via the Clinton crime family was in full swing but he's out and now the cleanup begins.

This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts.

Forum List

Back