Obeying God

So you believe that a woman who is been raped should marry her attacker for life?
Worked 4 your mom
Wow, that’s nasty. Even for your kind.
You shouldn't talk about your mom that way

:th_avatar107484_8:

talking disparagingly of a posters family - the c's love nothing more than a good "report" ...
I will report this entire group to the authorities about the guy talking to God who wants justice

People get committed for that kid, really

They will I'd him and do a weapons check pronto

This is every ethical Americans duty, feel free to disagree and be unethical

Last edited:
Worked 4 your mom

talking disparagingly of a posters family - the c's love nothing more than a good "report" ...
I will report this entire group to the authorities about the guy talking to God who wants justice

upload_2019-8-19_12-22-46.png

View attachment 275104
Dude the guy talking to God needs help, not your jokes. He is silently asking for guidance or he is over the edge.

View attachment 275104
Dude the guy talking to God needs help, not your jokes. He is silently asking for guidance or he is over the edge.

upload_2019-8-19_12-29-22.png

View attachment 275104

View attachment 275106
Compassion can not be achieved without understanding. All you understand is your perverted sense of humor

View attachment 275104

View attachment 275106
Compassion can not be achieved without understanding. All you understand is your perverted sense of humor
You need to go back to school, practice really hard and get some reading comprehension skills.

If you are a believer and truly did believe and knew the Bible you would know that the relationship with Jesus Christ and God is a personal relationship. It has to do with spirit and yours is as corrupt as they come.

View attachment 275104

View attachment 275106
You need to go back to school, practice really hard and get some reading comprehension skills.

If you are a believer and truly did believe and knew the Bible you would know that the relationship with Jesus Christ and God is a personal relationship. It has to do with spirit and yours is as corrupt as they come.
Again I do believe that God speaks to the psychologically I'll every day. You should examine your life and ask would I really live like this if God was helping me.

Christ is with me always, he shows himself every time I help a stranger. Christ has never instructed me to seek justice, you need help but will never know until it is too late

Proverbs 21:3
To exercise justice and judgment is more acceptable to Jehovah than sacrifice.

Psalm 37:15
Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

Proverbs 21:3
To exercise justice and judgment is more acceptable to Jehovah than sacrifice.

Psalm 37:15
Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
Figures you are not a Christian after all but a satanist jehovah

Now I understand. Did they show you the animals pic where people walk with happy time beast

Jehova animal photo - Bing images

You are toasted, but as I said u will never know

Last edited:
If Christianity is fellowship with a Spirit being who resides in you at your invitation and whose thoughts are not your thoughts would it not be logical that at some point you have a thought that is not yours but HIS?

If Christianity is fellowship with a Spirit being who resides in you at your invitation and whose thoughts are not your thoughts would it not be logical that at some point you have a thought that is not yours but HIS?
That soul given life by a blow of eternal breath is a unique and separate being in its own right. Yet it is connected with the spirit of God. As a carnal human one can turn away from that and choose to take foreign spirits into their hearts and minds. An extreme self examination in truth is the major key to getting to know your true self. Until the point you are fully mature in the spirit of the Son within you fit to overcome the carnality of the worldly, you are basically a leased plot of land being occupied by you along powers and principalities who take up space (some good, some not so good). It is up to each to search out and discover themselves without all of the worldly things that distract the Son (child of God) within and interfere with the progress of one's spiritual maturity.

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually done it?

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

Has anybody here never heard God say anything but obey Him anyways?

Has anybody ever never heard God say anything but live your life like normal?

Which category do you fit into?
One of the times I received a message from God was exactly 46 years ago. My mother was in a Houston hospital in a state of unconsciousness from a burst aneurism, which was practically a death sentence in the early 70s. I was in an airplane headed home, so worried I was crying when I felt an angelic presence and a great light that was so comforting every drop of anxiety and worry immediately left me, and I knew that it was the angel of the Lord sending me his condolences ahead of time. I hadn't been home for a day or two among Dad and my 11-, 12- and 17-year old siblings who were still so young, but when I arrived, I had no tears to worry them with about my sorrow for her pending death which came on August 24, 1973, and I was there to comfort my family before returning to Wyoming, where I lived most of my adult life. There was another time, too, but I don't remember the details just now. God has always been there for me. Seems I had a dream one time about two elderly women in my bedroom, but my dream was so vivid it was like they were there, and one gave me two dimes and told me not to worry. Later on I realized the message was for me to stop worrying about money. I haven't worried about it since, but back then, I was a little fussier about everything than I should have been. that's not much of a story, but I can tell you this, I love the Lord, because he first loved me enough to let me know we should not be concerned about life and death issues, because he knows ahead of time when each of us will come and when we will go. The other thing is, he gives us what we need provisions-wise, and it's a waste of time to worry about material things, except for keeping things simple as possible without even that being a weight.

Geeze, I feel like Seinfeld, and his hilarious televised "stories about nothing, really."

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually done it?

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

Has anybody here never heard God say anything but obey Him anyways?

Has anybody ever never heard God say anything but live your life like normal?

Which category do you fit into?
So because you don’t believe, you want to convince others not to believe?

What gives?

I wonder if those infants heard god tell them they were going to die for absolutely nothing?

Forum List

Back