Obesity must be made illegal in Ameirca.

The reality of it is that the human species was able to survive because of all the different "flavors" of people, straight or gay, male or female, black or white, skinny or fat. We survived because we can eat an fuck anything and anytime we want. Without that ability we would become extinct.

All the new hatred either way will be our own destruction.

My you are in an expansive philosophical mood today, lol.

The reality of it is that the human species was able to survive because of all the different "flavors" of people, straight or gay, male or female, black or white, skinny or fat. We survived because we can eat an fuck anything and anytime we want. Without that ability we would become extinct.

Feeling too ill today to be my usual smartass self.

One of my best friends is way over weight. She's tried it all, even the Bariatric Surgery, which disabled her and now she's home bound.

You should hear the comments people would say about her when we'd go out. People are so cruel, yet one day that could be them.

The reality of it is that the human species was able to survive because of all the different "flavors" of people
teriyaki... bbq... stir fried... egg fried... rotisserie...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kw0ki74RpI&feature=related]YouTube - Andes plane crash survivor who had to eat his comrades.[/ame]

One of my best friends is way over weight. She's tried it all, even the Bariatric Surgery, which disabled her and now she's home bound.

You should hear the comments people would say about her when we'd go out. People are so cruel, yet one day that could be them.

My best friend is "heavy" ... obese according to the BMI bullshit but really she doesn't look that much bigger than the healthy average. She's extremely healthy, even smokes, and gets far more exorcise than me. I am scrawny compared to her, but my knees don't let me get much activity in a day before the pain becomes unbearable, I have a lot of other health problems, oddly they could be because of the simple fact that my body doesn't store fat. But everyone thinks I am the healthier one.

Feeling too ill today to be my usual smartass self.

Ah, is that it? Hope you feel better. It's a thoughtful post.

I heard Humans were created in Mali West Africa. We were created form the Sirius Dog star beings
Dogon Creational Myths

Same theme, varying details.

I know about the Dogon myths and their knowledge of the stars ;)

This movie was very Creepy and Campy! :lol:
Based on two short stories ("Dagon" and "The Shadow Over Innsmouth") by horror author H.P. Lovecraft, Dagon tells the story of Paul Marsh (Ezra Godden), who has just made a bundle of money from stocks. While vacationing on a small boat with his girlfriend, Barbara (Raquel Merono), and an older couple, they run into trouble off the coast of a seemingly deserted, small Spanish fishing town of Imboca. Paul and his Barbara make it to shore to look for help, but things turn from bad to worse as they discover the town's evil secrets.

This is director Stuart Gordon's third Lovecraft related film, after Re-Animator (1985) and From Beyond (1986). All were also at least co-produced by Brian Yuzna and co-written by Dennis Paoli. While I can't say Dagon is the best, it is just as good, finishing as a solid 10 out of 10 for me.

What really puts Dagon over the top early on is the incredible atmosphere that Gordon achieves from the beginning of the film. We see a prologue of sorts with Marsh diving beneath the ocean, coming across bizarre, creepy ruins, and finally running into a beautiful mermaid who just happens to have a set of shark teeth. This turns out to be a dream, but shortly after, it gets even better when our heroes spot the deserted Spanish town and the ominous weather that's quickly approaching.

By the time Paul begins exploring the spooky town, I wanted to spend an eternity there. It has all the atmosphere of Marc Caro and Jean-Pierre Jeunet's superb Delicatessen (1991), with the addition of creepy, freakish townspeople. The more we learn about everything, the more strange it becomes, until we're finally in the middle of a nightmare that seems like a melding of Federico Fellini, David Cronenberg and Frank Henenlotter--we get visceral horror, captivating dark fantasy, and beautiful surrealism. There couldn't be a much more exquisite mix for my tastes. Don't miss this one.

Dagon (2001)

I heard Humans were created in Mali West Africa. We were created form the Sirius Dog star beings
Dogon Creational Myths

Based on two short stories ("Dagon" and "The Shadow Over Innsmouth") by horror author H.P. Lovecraft, Dagon tells the story of Paul Marsh (Ezra Godden), who has just made a bundle of money from stocks. While vacationing on a small boat with his girlfriend, Barbara (Raquel Merono), and an older couple, they run into trouble off the coast of a seemingly deserted, small Spanish fishing town of Imboca. Paul and his Barbara make it to shore to look for help, but things turn from bad to worse as they discover the town's evil secrets.

This is director Stuart Gordon's third Lovecraft related film, after Re-Animator (1985) and From Beyond (1986). All were also at least co-produced by Brian Yuzna and co-written by Dennis Paoli. While I can't say Dagon is the best, it is just as good, finishing as a solid 10 out of 10 for me.

What really puts Dagon over the top early on is the incredible atmosphere that Gordon achieves from the beginning of the film. We see a prologue of sorts with Marsh diving beneath the ocean, coming across bizarre, creepy ruins, and finally running into a beautiful mermaid who just happens to have a set of shark teeth. This turns out to be a dream, but shortly after, it gets even better when our heroes spot the deserted Spanish town and the ominous weather that's quickly approaching.

By the time Paul begins exploring the spooky town, I wanted to spend an eternity there. It has all the atmosphere of Marc Caro and Jean-Pierre Jeunet's superb Delicatessen (1991), with the addition of creepy, freakish townspeople. The more we learn about everything, the more strange it becomes, until we're finally in the middle of a nightmare that seems like a melding of Federico Fellini, David Cronenberg and Frank Henenlotter--we get visceral horror, captivating dark fantasy, and beautiful surrealism. There couldn't be a much more exquisite mix for my tastes. Don't miss this one.

Dagon (2001)

I love Howard ... he's my idol.

Dogon Creational Myths

Dagon (2001)

I love Howard ... he's my idol.

I knew you would like that dear! :D

Either that or send them off to concentration like fat camps. That's a good one. LOL

Forum List

Back