Obesity must be made illegal in Ameirca.

Well that wasn't very nice.

I'll take fat people over stupid people any day. Losing weight is a lot tougher than picking up a fucking book.

Now short people... Lol

Well that wasn't very nice.

I'll take fat people over stupid people any day. Losing weight is a lot tougher than picking up a fucking book.

Now short people... Lol

What about stupid, short, fat people?

Hey, have we seen a pic of 52nd Street yet? ;)

We must move to make obesity illegal. And lock up these fat people for their own good.
"Obamacare" has a provision for what's called a "wellness police" to go to people's houses, weigh them, check their fridge, their dietary habits, etc. So, you might not be too far off of what might be coming.

I can see a "fat tax" where you're taxed per pound over a certain limit for your height and build. That is, if this idiot isn't stopped.

We must move to make obesity illegal. And lock up these fat people for their own good.

OK. Then tell me what you intend to do with all of those fat cats up in Washington, DC.

Another thought... I like fat girls. Heat in the winter and shade in the summer. Give them a break.

"Obamacare" has a provision for what's called a "wellness police" to go to people's houses, weigh them, check their fridge, their dietary habits, etc. So, you might not be too far off of what might be coming.

I can see a "fat tax" where you're taxed per pound over a certain limit for your height and build. That is, if this idiot isn't stopped.

:eusa_eh: where did you see this provision with "wellness police" who have that kind of authority?

wow...you can see the future?

FYI for the n00bs here.

52ndStreet is the one who created a thread saying white people were mixing their genes with aliens, and they have taken over the world.

And THAT THREAD was one of the first I ever posted on when I first joined the USMB in June of 2008~! :lol:

FYI for the n00bs here.

52ndStreet is the one who created a thread saying white people were mixing their genes with aliens, and they have taken over the world.

And THAT THREAD was one of the first I ever posted on when I first joined the USMB in June of 2008~! :lol:
ROFLMAO
i must have missed that one
but i remember his "white men are stealing our black women" thread
LOL
i told him to learn how to treat a woman so they dont leave his sorry ass

No what should be made illegal is all the shite and chemicles that they put in our food to make it addictive so we keep on eating it. Cut it off at the source and you solve the problem.

No what should be made illegal is all the shite and chemicles that they put in our food to make it addictive so we keep on eating it. Cut it off at the source and you solve the problem.
ok, just what is it they are putting in your food to make you addicted to it
please list each one
and, then show how it makes you addicted

how about you actually take personal responsibility to your own actions and not blame someone else for your inability to control what you put in your body

Forum List

Back