Obese Pig Cee-Lo Performs "Fuck You" at Obama Fundraiser

There is another version of that song that he's sung on other programs...most likely because the people running the show didn't want the word fuck used. He sings "forget you" instead of "fuck you". I would have thought that is what he would have sung at a big rally like this, especially with the president there. But again...just shows you the kind of people Obama likes.

Ok...i'm ready for a neg this time!!!! :rofl:
Obama wasn't there, but even if he was, why would it matter to you whether he likes hip hop or not?

The link stated that Obama spoke shortly after Cee Lo sang...so i assumed he was there. I have nothing against hip hop, alot of it i like. But you can't admit that saying FU at an event like this was plain wrong? I think whoever let him do it were pretty stupid, all it's going to do is piss off the religious left.

Oh..that's right, there's not very many of them so i guess everything will be just fine. I forget Obama is pandering to the liberals only.
At a fundraising event? Well, duh.

Obama wasn't there, but even if he was, why would it matter to you whether he likes hip hop or not?

The link stated that Obama spoke shortly after Cee Lo sang...so i assumed he was there. I have nothing against hip hop, alot of it i like. But you can't admit that saying FU at an event like this was plain wrong? I think whoever let him do it were pretty stupid, all it's going to do is piss off the religious left.

Oh..that's right, there's not very many of them so i guess everything will be just fine. I forget Obama is pandering to the liberals only.
At a fundraising event? Well, duh.

:rofl:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...I think he showed a definite lack of class and respect towards Obama. Then again, he's just another self-indulgent musician, so not really all that shocking.

Forum List

Back