Obese Pig Cee-Lo Performs "Fuck You" at Obama Fundraiser

Immediately after the performance in which CeeLo flipped off the potential donors, obama took the stage. Which was entirely fitting. No wonder his donations are dropping.

Why does this offend your precious sensibilities? Do you hate music? Or hate that people like this music?

After that whole Limbaugh "slut" thing, this performance must have Liberals jumping off buildings in anger...

How totally CLASSLESS. At a "Presidential" fundraiser no doubt?

Pathetic...

Cee Lo Green Performs "F**k You," Flips Off Crowd At Obama Fundraiser | RealClearPolitics

Neg Rep'd for stupidity.
I didn't know one could neg rep themselves, asswipe

There's a lot you don't know. For example, someone (like you) who continually posts vulgar and sexually explicit comments is perceived as uneducated and psychologically impaired. I suppose in your apparent desperate need for attention your use of profanity is the only tool you have, and negative attention is to you much better than being ignored.

obama should be encouraged to have an "entertainer" tell the assembled donors fuck you and flip them off right before obama makes his plea for money. It puts that audience in their place.

There's a lot you don't know. For example, someone (like you) who continually posts vulgar and sexually explicit comments is perceived as uneducated and psychologically impaired. I suppose in your apparent desperate need for attention your use of profanity is the only tool you have, and negative attention is to you much better than being ignored.

Thanks, asslips

Why does this offend your precious sensibilities? Do you hate music? Or hate that people like this music?

That's music?

Why are you dodging? I dont think you have any problem with it at all, you just want something to cry about.

Why does this offend you?

A fat, undereducated untalented half-wit singing "fuck you" doesn't amuse me, nor entertain men, assbrain. Sorry. It just doesn't.

Last edited:
like no one has ever heard the words fuck you before.

when will this false outrage finnally be shelved?

its a joke song that became a hit.

Dont any of you remember the old time hit "youve broken my heart and torn it appart so fuck you"?

I don't agree with Obama on anything and he is a hypocrite.
But I must admitt I like that song. It's about a young guy who is pissed off because his girlfriend left him for someone with more money and toys.

It's not full of much more cussing than the fuck you part in the chorus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeEYQOy4oQ4]You're Breakin My Heart by Harry Nilsson - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back