Obese news anchor whines on-air about bullying (criticism) over her size

The guy sent her a private email that did not IMO attack her as she alleged. He simply stated the facts about obesity. Then, she and her husband chose to go public with it and then she attacks him for being a bully!

And she's supposed to be a journalist? Where'd she go to school, the U of W at the peoples' republic of Madison?

Emails belong to the person who receives them, they can do whatever they want with them. If you send me an email I can publish in this board and you can't even complain that it is against the rules.

I don't think the emailer was trying to point out something she couldn't see, but rather wondering if she could address the weight issue and be an even better role model to everyone.

Isn't this basically the same message as Michelle Obama? Let's Move!

Do you know her health issues? And, despite the idiocy from Michele, weight is not the driving force in health issues anyway, it is fitness. At 6' 2" and 235# Arnold Schwarzenegger had a BMI of over 30, which put him in severely obese category during the time he was winning awards for bodybuilding. Only ignorant idiots talk about weight when they should be talking about fitness.

She was interviewed with her husband and it was revealed that she runs marathons and is overweight not from a lack of exercise but a thyroid condition. That is why she told the bully that he doesn't know her!

HAHAHA. Stop with that "thyroid condition" BS. Every fatty says that. Fact remains she could take off the weight but refuses to do so. She chose to go into a field where looks are important and deserves all the criticism she gets.

Can you run a marathon?

The fatter Americans are the better. The Social Security problem will be fixed if most people die before they can collect. Shorter life spans mean lower ObamaCare costs too.

So eat that bag of donuts! Eat that entire chocolate cake! The country is depending on you!

Don't forget, "Don't get your kids vaccinated, it's a government plot to keep you hooked on SS". :cool:

I don't think the emailer was trying to point out something she couldn't see, but rather wondering if she could address the weight issue and be an even better role model to everyone.

Do you know her health issues? And, despite the idiocy from Michele, weight is not the driving force in health issues anyway, it is fitness. At 6' 2" and 235# Arnold Schwarzenegger had a BMI of over 30, which put him in severely obese category during the time he was winning awards for bodybuilding. Only ignorant idiots talk about weight when they should be talking about fitness.

Are you suggesting the anchor is a bodybuilder QW? Are you suggesting an obese person is fit? I understand the issue, my BMI is 27.6 currently and I will be very fit at 25.5.

You seem to be attempting to intellectually bully me...

Are you suggesting the anchor is a bodybuilder QW? Are you suggesting an obese person is fit? I understand the issue, my BMI is 27.6 currently and I will be very fit at 25.5.

No, I am pointing out that the issue is not simply about weight.

By the way, if I ever start bullying you you will have absolutely no doubt about it.

She was NOT bullied... the fat bitch asked for emails and she got them.

You can not delete a bully... you CAN delete an email though.

What a whiney little tool her hubby is as well.

Not surprised to see you on the side of the bullies either.

Not surprised to see you on the side of the dumbasses either.... you chubby chaser :fu:

And now everyone else can see why I am not surprised to see you on the side of the bullies.

But, you do seem thin skinned about my comment.

And now everyone else can see why I am not surprised to see you on the side of the bullies.

But, you do seem thin skinned about my comment.

I feel bullied by you :50:

Hey, I'm sure you do....Bully types are the most thin-skinned crybabies out there.

81607744.gif

By the way, if I ever start bullying you you will have absolutely no doubt about it.

I see you sidestepped my questions to you directly. I'm bullyproof.

She runs marathons, I am pretty sure that makes her fit.

Why do people who are bully proof feel a need to bring up that people are bullying them?

She runs marathons, I am pretty sure that makes her fit.

Why do people who are bully proof feel a need to bring up that people are bullying them?

To help you improve your life, because I care. Obese people running marathons is called knee damage.

Its all fairly pointless running in my opinion QW. lol

I am considering a 5K next Saturday, just to say I've done one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back