-More Debt
-More IRS stealing your income
-More DEA raids
-More Quantitative Easing, thus more inflation, thus the poorer citizen
-More self defense regulations
-More drug war
-Both financed by Goldman Sachs, thus more bank bailouts
-More Patriot Act / TSA grabbing your junk
-More NDAA imprisoning American citizens without trial.

Really, what is the difference? I am sick of this crap, I am voting for Gary Johnson.

Also for the record,
559478_430506140331057_662024281_n.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe, but you will still cheer your republican ass off if Romney happens to win, you get to to back to being an ultra-nationalist rather than a suck-ass ultra-libertarian that has to hate everyone.

Maybe, but you will still cheer your republican ass off if Romney happens to win, you get to to back to being an ultra-nationalist rather than a suck-ass ultra-libertarian that has to hate everyone.

Not everyone. Just statist maggots like yourself.

Meh...I'm voting for Johnson and have no illusions that there'll be any significant difference if either Boiking or Vinnie Vitalis wins.

But I do admit it will probably more entertaining watching moonbat haters like you :blowup: should Obiedoodle lose.

Says the guy who is going to vote for a mainstream candidate that will continue to use drones to kill innocent brown children...you preach to me about hate? How is that kool aid?

YAY OBAMNEY 2012! Each one is for:

-More War /drone strikes/ killing brown people
-Less free-trade
-More fiat currency
-More Federal Reserve manipulation of interest rates
-More Spending
-More Debt
-More IRS stealing your income
-More DEA raids
-More Quantitative Easing, thus more inflation, thus the poorer citizen
-More self defense regulations
-More drug war
-Both financed by Goldman Sachs, thus more bank bailouts
-More Patriot Act / TSA grabbing your junk
-More NDAA imprisoning American citizens without trial.

Really, what is the difference? I am sick of this crap, I am voting for Gary Johnson.

Also for the record,
559478_430506140331057_662024281_n.jpg

You know, some of those things are the same.

You could have shortened that list to:
-Less Liberty
-More agression abroad
-More fiscal insanity
-More drug war

But that doesn't look as impressive does it.

Says the guy who is going to vote for a mainstream candidate that will continue to use drones to kill innocent brown children...you preach to me about hate? How is that kool aid?

Sure you say you care now but I am not buying it, seems like your kind only crawl out of the woodwork to spread your apocalyptic visions of doom if we have a democratic president.

Sure you say you care now but I am not buying it, seems like your kind only crawl out of the woodwork to spread your apocalyptic visions of doom if we have a democratic president.

Says the guy who thinks its ok to confiscate the fruits of one's labor at the barrel of a gun and a period of time forced to spend in a cage. You are a fool if you believe that there cannot possibly exist a person who solely bases their views on issues and freedom, we all have to drink the two party kool-aid to you. You are an idiot, plain and simple.

Says the guy who thinks its ok to confiscate the fruits of one's labor at the barrel of a gun and a period of time forced to spend in a cage. You are a fool if you believe that there cannot possibly exist a person who solely bases their views on issues and freedom, we all have to drink the two party kool-aid to you. You are an idiot, plain and simple.

Haven't seen a self described libertarian yet that was nearly as tough on republicans as democrats even though they go around saying there is no difference all of the time. The bottom line is that American libertarianism bears little resemblance to actual libertarianism as it was invented and is little more than a message board cop-out where you never have to take responsibility for your republican votes. Yes I am accusing you of secretly planning to vote for Romney on election day.

Haven't seen a self described libertarian yet that was nearly as tough on republicans as democrats even though they go around saying there is no difference all of the time.

Republicans aren't in power right now....But they do provide a target rich environment when they are.

The bottom line is that American libertarianism bears little resemblance to actual libertarianism as it was invented and is little more than a message board cop-out where you never have to take responsibility for your republican votes. Yes I am accusing you of secretly planning to vote for Romney on election day.
The bottom line is you're a dumb-as-dirt Marxist sniveler, who probably finds Castro a right wing extremist. :lol:

Haven't seen a self described libertarian yet that was nearly as tough on republicans as democrats even though they go around saying there is no difference all of the time. The bottom line is that American libertarianism bears little resemblance to actual libertarianism as it was invented and is little more than a message board cop-out where you never have to take responsibility for your republican votes. Yes I am accusing you of secretly planning to vote for Romney on election day.

Well I am your first. I equally despise the republican and democrat establishment because they are fucking exactly the same in ways I disagree with. If you can't accept that then that is your problem.

Well I am your first. I equally despise the republican and democrat establishment because they are fucking exactly the same in ways I disagree with. If you can't accept that then that is your problem.

I almost hope Romney wins just to see all of you "libertarians" become his greatest cheerleaders on the board, all the deficit hawks become big spenders and all the drone haters calling for carpet bombing everywhere some jackass claims to hate us. It's already happened in 2000, switched back to imminent apocalypse in 2008 and will switch again whenever a republican gets voted back in, your shifting political ideals are as predictable as the tides.

I almost hope Romney wins just to see all of you "libertarians" become his greatest cheerleaders on the board, all the deficit hawks become big spenders and all the drone haters calling for carpet bombing everywhere some jackass claims to hate us. It's already happened in 2000, switched back to imminent apocalypse in 2008 and will switch again whenever a republican gets voted back in, your shifting political ideals are as predictable as the tides.

You really are living in a fantasy world. Well, suit yourself. I will be talking shit about Romney's neoconism for the next 4 years, don't wait up.

I like what I read about Gary Johnson. However, I dont think he is a concern. Maybe in 2016 where he can raise more than $750,000 for his campaign. I personally hate the 2-party system.

Forum List

Back