Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Tsk, tsk, shouldn't have spent so much time with Joe :rofl:

Barack Obama said:
EXCE - AND AND SO I GUESS HIS WHOLE ANGLE IS -

WATCH OUT GEORGE BUSH!

EXCEPT
FOR ECONOMIC POLICY, HEALTHCARE POLICY, TAX POLICY, EDUCATION POLICY, FOREIGN POLICY, AND KARL-ROVE STYLE POLITICS,

WE'RE REALLY GONNA SHAKE THINGS UP IN WASHINGTON

Tom Toles said:
WATCH OUT, MR. BUSH!

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ECONOMIC POLICY AND ENERGY POLICY AND SOCIAL ISSUES AND TAX POLICY AND FOREIGN POLICY AND SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS AND ROVE-STYLE POLITICS,

WE'RE COMING IN THERE TO SHAKE THINGS UP.

c_09052008_520.gif

Obama plagiarized Tom Toles in Swinegate [PROVES THAT REMARKS WERE SCRIPTED - NOT OFF THE CUFF]

Hat tip to patrioticlady at the Hillary Clinton PUMA forums. Can't wait until this makes it to Drudge :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and in other news - the pig comment is gonna go national!

BARACK OBAMA: PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG, IT'S STILL A PIG - New York Post

:clap2:

Last edited:
I hate to gloat, because Article 15 seems like a genuinely good guy - but this has campaign destroying potential. Potential - key word.
if the MSM had give half the time to his gaffes, that they did to Dan Quayle, he would have been toast months ago

I hate to gloat, because Article 15 seems like a genuinely good guy - but this has campaign destroying potential. Potential - key word.

It's close enough for a big stink to made of it ...

Whoever fed him the line needs to be fired.

More Messianic plagiarism?

Credit - Lynn Ehrlicher's "Lipstick on a Pig" post, at mybarackobama.com, on Sunday, September 7th

Lipstick on a Pig
By Lynnie Gal
Sep 7th, 2008 at 1:31 pm EDT

It is appropriate that Palin refers to herself as a pitbull--an ugly, snarling, threatening animal. But we all know that the lipstick she talks about isn't on a pitbull. She is lipstick on a pig, the pig being the Republican party in general, John McBush in particular.

We've all heard the joke that Washington is Hollywood for ugly people. I get that. But we need to push back on the cynicism that McSame is pushing, knowing that signing on a sexy grandma will get white men to vote for him because they want to sleep with her. You know it's true!

Let's send out a steady stream of Democratic women on the news show circuit NOW, and capitalize on the fact that they can't send Palin out there because she KNOWS NOTHING. The repuklicans know that the hard questions the press will ask her are going to destroy her, and that's why they have to keep her locked in her dressing room All we will see are the sound bites from the solitary speech she gave that was written for her by a Bush speech writer, and the press will have to play them over and over and over ad nauceum until it gets drilled into the head of the common folk that she really is lipstick on a pig.

Attachments

• $lynn_ehrlicher_BEST.jpg
    $lynn_ehrlicher_BEST.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 61
  • $lynn_ehrlicher.jpg
    $lynn_ehrlicher.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 59
^This one ... not so much ...
havent you been told that the dems can always manage to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory
they thought this campaign was gonna be a shoe in that they could put up just anyone, and now they will have buyers remorse for months, or they'll scream the election was stolen again

[URL="http://www.floppingaces.net/2008/09/09/obama-you-can-put-lipstick-on-a-pig-but-its-still-a-pig]Flopping Aces » Blog Archive Obama: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig[/URL]

LOL

Last edited:
What a bunch of fukking light weights. Wow, this is right up there with the 4000 plus dead Americans. Assholes.

LOL plagarism? really?

during his interview with keith Olberman which just aired on 9/8/08 he referenced that cartoon word for word....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymZ1aIO7rgI]YouTube - Keith Olbermann Interviews Barack Obama Part 1[/ame]

6:55 into the interview.

Nice try though.... I guess you guys really are as stupid as your leader... *

I hope the remark does go national.... if the american people are so fucking ignorant to fall for these typical republican tactics then they get what they deserve. McPain doesn't have a leg to stand on so they are turning this election into another culture war because that's how they will win...it won't be because they have a better plan for this country and it certainly won't be because they will change anything...

Like I've said before, my life will go on just as it has....nothing will change for me basically.... personally I don't give a shit who wins.... I just think it's a shame that in Feb McCain said he would run an honrorable campaign and when he realized he couldn't WIN doing that he slunk back into the Karl Rove cave and is using division and made-up, lame-ass bullshit tactics to manipulate the people of this country.

Last edited:
Still grasping at straws, hoping to turn the election away from policiy discussions, boys?

Nice try.

Forum List

Back