Obamination saved New Orleans

He's your messiah, asswipe.

We don't make up songs and video praising our political leaders....then force kids to sing them.

Sarcasm, asswipe....but I wouldn't doubt there are idiots on the left that believe he saved New Orleans with his mind.....just go find some black church praising him in the next month down in 'Orleans....

Why do you consider Obama to be the Messiah? You really shouldn't look up to ordinary men as Gods. It's not healthy.

Do you pray to Obama since you consider him to be the Messiah? I don't get it. You know he's just a regular guy, like you and me. Well not like you as much, he has a job.

Yeah, anything that happened after Clinton is Reagan's fault and anything that happens on Obamination's watch is Bush's fault. :badgrin:

Many thanks to Reaganism/Voodoo for putting off of levee improvements for many years before Katrina, also for the great shape of our roads, bridges,airports, railroads, sewers, electric grid, and everything else. Penny wise, pound myopic idiocy...

yeah all those republican governors of LA and mayors of Nawlins, and wasnt Bill Clinton President for 8 years before katrina and after Reagan?

He's your messiah, asswipe.

We don't make up songs and video praising our political leaders....then force kids to sing them.

Sarcasm, asswipe....but I wouldn't doubt there are idiots on the left that believe he saved New Orleans with his mind.....just go find some black church praising him in the next month down in 'Orleans....

Do you pray to Obama since you consider him to be the Messiah? I don't get it. You know he's just a regular guy, like you and me. Well not like you as much, he has a job.

Do you pray to him weekly? Or just create threads about him being a Messiah? You've created more threads referencing him as a Messiah or goldy like figure than I ever have. Weird dude, that you'd think so highly of a mere mortal.

Yeah, anything that happened after Clinton is Reagan's fault and anything that happens on Obamination's watch is Bush's fault. :badgrin:

Many thanks to Reaganism/Voodoo for putting off of levee improvements for many years before Katrina, also for the great shape of our roads, bridges,airports, railroads, sewers, electric grid, and everything else. Penny wise, pound myopic idiocy...

yeah all those republican governors of LA and mayors of Nawlins, and wasnt Bill Clinton President for 8 years before katrina and after Reagan?

We've had voodoo tax rates since 1982, whether Clinton raised them 4% or not. NOT ENOUGH, Foxbots...Not to mention the EFFECTIVE rates on the rich and corporations are half the rates Foxbots believe. A disastrous disgrace, as are RW media...

So the Army Corps of Engineers didn't blow up the levees this time??? :eusa_whistle:

Since the levies didn't break there is no comparison. But I understand you need to get your fauxrage on, even if you have to make some shit up.

I think it was all the hot air coming from central Fla that blew the storm toward La. The President didn't have to use his magical powers, I understand he's saving that for the convention.

I'm sure GWB was raised to respect and care for his black brothers.

"Almost everyone I've talked to said we're going to move to Houston. What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. (Said with concern.) Everybody is so overwhelmed by all the hospitality. And so many of the peoples in the arena here, you know, they're underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them." --Barbara Bush 2005

The Army Corps of Engineers didn't do that, it was Bush's Mom dumbass........:D

Forum List

Back