Obami Salaami Jokes by Comedians

Last edited:
In other words:

Dunno.

Can you find a clip of any of those jokes, Davey ol' bean?
I'm not going to bother to look, because I don't care who came up with them.

Does it matter? You'd still pout that someone dare mock The One. :lol:

I'm challenging the source of the jokes. If you could come up with a clip..or anything..well sheesh..ain't that a big win?

But if not..seems you are agreeing with a lie.

Dunno.

Can you find a clip of any of those jokes, Davey ol' bean?

I'm challenging the source of the jokes. If you could come up with a clip..or anything..well sheesh..ain't that a big win?

I don't care about the source, you nitwit. I think they're funny. You'll just have to get over it, you humorless dolt. :lol:

I don't care about the source, you nitwit. I think they're funny. You'll just have to get over it, you humorless dolt. :lol:

Hey dave

I heard a good one the other day...

Obama's wife is FAT
:udaman:

Feel free to email it to all your friends

Getting all butthurt again? If I told ya once..I told ya again..being a commie on the public dime doesn't give you license to lie about shit.

And that's what I was asking about. The OP indicates sources for the jokes. You got anything that confirms the OP?

Hey dave

Obama's wife is FAT

Is that your idea of humor?

Oh, wait...you're assuming that I'd find anything insulting about the Obamas funny. No, I'm not like leftists, to whom a "Bush = Hitler" photoshop is the height of wit and cleverness.

Michelle's fat? Not really. Nor it is funny.

Y'know, you're doing nothing to dispel the view that leftists have no sense of humor. :lol:

Last edited:

Getting all butthurt again?
No, I'm not a sissy bedwetter leftist.
If I told ya once..I told ya again..being a commie on the public dime doesn't give you license to lie about shit.
You never have even made a token attempt to prove that I'm a Commie, you know. So I'm curious: What is it that you think gives you license to lie?
And that's what I was asking about. The OP indicates sources for the jokes. You got anything that confirms the OP?
You can pout and stamp your feel all you like. Nobody owes you anything.

I don't give a damn about the source, moron. You sissies are just going to have to accept that people are going to make fun of Obama. And with very good reason. :lol:

Hey dave

Obama's wife is FAT

Oh, wait...you're assuming that I'd find anything insulting about the Obamas funny. No, I'm not like leftists, to whom a "Bush = Hitler" photoshop is the height of wit and cleverness.

Y'know, you're doing noting to dispel the view that leftists have no sense of humor. :lol:

If you check your email, I'm sure there are a lot of watermelon and chimp jokes.

If not....I'm sure gautama can send them to you

Hey dave

Obama's wife is FAT

Y'know, you're doing noting to dispel the view that leftists have no sense of humor. :lol:

If you check your email, I'm sure there are a lot of watermelon and chimp jokes.

You're projecting your simplistic and bitter humor on me. The reality is entirely different.

As a matter of fact, you can't even explain why you don't think the jokes in the OP aren't funny except they're about Obama.

You know, it's okay to poke a little fun at him. You won't burst into flames for blasphemy. No, really.

You're projecting your simplistic and bitter humor on me. The reality is entirely different.

As a matter of fact, you can't even explain why you don't think the jokes in the OP aren't funny except they're about Obama.

You know, it's okay to poke a little fun at him. You won't burst into flames for blasphemy. No, really.

If they are that funny..

Why won't the real author put his name on it?

Getting all butthurt again?
No, I'm not a sissy bedwetter leftist.
If I told ya once..I told ya again..being a commie on the public dime doesn't give you license to lie about shit.
You never have even made a token attempt to prove that I'm a Commie, you know. So I'm curious: What is it that you think gives you license to lie?
You can pout and stamp your feel all you like. Nobody owes you anything.

I don't give a damn about the source, moron. You sissies are just going to have to accept that people are going to make fun of Obama. And with very good reason. :lol:

I couldn't care less about making fun of Obama, me little commie boyo..

I was questioning the soucing of the jokes.

Something that goes "whoosh" over your butthurt head.:lol:

If they are that funny..

Beats me. Does it matter?

Keep beating. There's still a few molecules of the original dead horse still sticking together. :lol:

Horseshit, you sissy bedwetter. You're mad someone's making fun of The One. :lol:

And you STILL haven't explained what makes me a Commie. Well, aside from the obvious: Your desperate, futile, and mindless lashing out at someone who refuses to think you're as great as you think you are. :lol:

Horseshit, you sissy bedwetter. You're mad someone's making fun of The One. :lol:

And you STILL haven't explained what makes me a Commie. Well, aside from the obvious: Your desperate, futile, and mindless lashing out at someone who refuses to think you're as great as you think you are. :lol:

Re-read the Thread, Lenin..my first question is about the sourcing of the jokes. Simple as that.

Try to cry yourself to sleep over being butthurt.:eusa_shhh:

If they are that funny..

Beats me. Does it matter?

Keep beating. There's still a few molecules of the original dead horse still sticking together. :lol:

Hey dave

I like your sense of humor, I got another one for ya

Obami Salaami

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get it?

Re-read the Thread, Lenin..
Still desperately trying to get that to stick, huh? How's that working out for you? :lol:
...my first question is about the sourcing of the jokes. Simple as that.
Uh huh. I'll bet you wouldn't be concerned about sourcing at all if they were Palin jokes. :lol:
Try to cry yourself to sleep over being butthurt.:eusa_shhh:
I might, if I knew what butthurt feels like. Since you have so much experience with the sensation, perhaps you can describe it to me.

Forum List

Back