Obama's xmas message

Well for starters he left that marine chained to a bed and starving in Mexico since August. Thank God for Fox News, Bill O'Reily and the 3 Florida legislatiors. He's severely ill from his ordeal but hopefully he'll survive. I saw a story on TV last night of a young man who lost all four limbs fighting for this country. This country isn't worth fighting for anymore. No one should lose even one pinkie.

Can you please explain that to me? I don't get what you're saying? Spell it out.

Really? You don't get that "war" is very profitable for some people...and those people have lobbyists that are paying our legislators bills? Can't spell it out any more plainly than that.

Don't be a smartbutt.. I was sincere and no, I don't get the entire "Military Industrial Complex" comment as it encompasses more than lobbyists, etc.. so yes, I did need you to spell out PRECISELY what you meant. I happen to agree with you. We also have a Command In Chief who can do something about those campaign promises he made were his own base to ACTUALLY hold him to account for something. But I won't hold my breath on that one.

What, precisely, would you like the President to do about lobbyists? Executive Order? Congress holds the purse strings you know.

Really? You don't get that "war" is very profitable for some people...and those people have lobbyists that are paying our legislators bills? Can't spell it out any more plainly than that.

Don't be a smartbutt.. I was sincere and no, I don't get the entire "Military Industrial Complex" comment as it encompasses more than lobbyists, etc.. so yes, I did need you to spell out PRECISELY what you meant. I happen to agree with you. We also have a Command In Chief who can do something about those campaign promises he made were his own base to ACTUALLY hold him to account for something. But I won't hold my breath on that one.

What, precisely, would you like the President to do about lobbyists? Executive Order? Congress holds the purse strings you know.

Don't play dumb with American lives. He ran on ending wars and bringing troops home. He's no different than George W Bush .. He can bring them home tomorrow if he wanted to.. Day in and day out the LEFT screamed Booooooooosh lied, people died.. Do you think Barack Obama hasn't lied in regard to why our troops have to die in a foreign land?? Where is the outrage?

Let me also note here: Obama uses EO like candy and liberals cheer him on when he bypasses Congress and circumvents the US Constitution.. Yet now , a liberal asks, "Should he use EO's in regard to ending this war he ramped up?" The sheer hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Well for starters he left that marine chained to a bed and starving in Mexico since August. Thank God for Fox News, Bill O'Reily and the 3 Florida legislatiors. He's severely ill from his ordeal but hopefully he'll survive. I saw a story on TV last night of a young man who lost all four limbs fighting for this country. This country isn't worth fighting for anymore. No one should lose even one pinkie.

That is PROFOUNDLY true.

Where's SeaWytch? We're all waiting for you to explain to us why Barack Obama is given a pass by you liberals who screamed and melted down over Booosh doing the exact same thing? Why won't your President bring the troops home like he promised over 4 years ago? How many more have to die?

Barack Obama Christmas Message Urges Americans To Thank Troops (VIDEO)

As millions of Americans celebrate Christmas this year, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are asking them to keep service members and veterans in their minds.

"So this week let’s give thanks for our veterans and their families," the president said in this week's weekly address with his wife at his side. "And let’s say a prayer for all our troops -- especially those in Afghanistan -- who are spending this holiday overseas, risking their lives to defend the freedoms we hold dear."

Michelle Obama also urged Americans to think of military families.

"Across this country, military spouses have been raising their families all alone during those long deployments," she said. "And let’s not forget about our military kids, moving from base to base -- and school to school -- every few years, and stepping up to help out at home when mom or dad is away."

And, please check out the Wounded Warrior Project link in my sig.

Fuck Obama... He doesn't giveaway shit about our troops.

$c6a56632b9414fa18f481635d4963e9b-300x196.jpg All crocodile tears ,what a phony

$9088-APTOPIX-Obama-2012.jpg

While I am impressed with Obama's use of drones to prosecute the war effort, he is good for little to nothing else. He's never been anything more than a mouthpiece for Liberal/Marxist policy and he is slowly but surely driving our Nation to divisive anarchy.

Fuck that measely little S.O.B.

The use of drones stops being impressive when you realize that the Obama administration is using them out of laziness and cowardice. Obama simply doesn't want the messy job of taking prisoners and sifting for intelligence. How awkward would it be for Obama to sent someone to GITMO?

Forum List

Back