Obama's win a Fraud...

Last edited:
No more biased than we do to the Democrats, guys?

We play fair, or we should lose. I have no doubt some of the GOP in FL and some of the Dems in OH were cheating like crazy.

Let's not act like we are innocent, we are not.

We can beat these guys in 2016, but the rules have changed as far as women and Hispanics, and the social values crowd no longer has the votes to push over the top. Their own kids are deserting them in great numbers.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
There are just to to many voting irregularities to consider Obama's win anything but a fraud..

...Congratulations, Democrats Win.....:eusa_dance:

THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

Voter Fraud | Fox News Insider

Another study has concluded that people who only watch Fox News are less informed than all other news consumers.

....all else being equal, someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly -- a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all.

People who only listened to NPR or watched Sunday morning talk shows or "The Daily Show" did the best in the study.
Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers

We play fair, or we should lose. I have no doubt some of the GOP in FL and some of the Dems in OH were cheating like crazy.

We can beat these guys in 2016, but the rules have changed as far as women and Hispanics, and the social values crowd no longer has the votes to push over the top. Their own kids are deserting them in great numbers.

The youth vote always goes to the left. But they grow up and move to the right.......

Where, Ollie? 80 and above?

We won white males, a 34% electorate, and I would bet that 3 out of 4 are over 50.

You and I are old times, and the demographic has swung to youth, women, and minorities since we were boys.

The youth vote always goes to the left. But they grow up and move to the right.......

Forum List

Back