Obama's whiny apology tour continues. . . .

M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam. —The Appeaser-in-Chief Barack Obama, September 25, 2012, U.N. Address​

September 26, 2012
No Apologies
Timothy Rosen
The American Thinker

Islamic fanatics are furious because someone made an anti-Islamic video and posted it on Youtube. These same fanatics now storm our embassies, burn the American flag and chant their ever familiar anthem of "death to America." And what does our President do? Does he stand up to these savages? Does he stand up for our values? No. He apologizes. He and his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, go out of their way to say how sorry they are for this video. They go on and on about how disgusting and reprehensible it is and how the American government had nothing to do with it. They even ask YouTube to consider whether or not it can be taken down for violating their terms of service.

Read more: Blog: No Apologies

Pathetic.

More on this. . . .

Obama's statement stuns the moral and patriotic sensibilities of the American conservative on a number of levels, but more stunning still is the thought that Obama might actually believe that sentiments like this serve to mollify the mindless savage of the Muslim streets, believe that they are not regarded with derision and contempt by the likes of President Morsi (political head of the largest hate group in the world, i.e., the Muslim Brotherhood) and Wipe-Israel-Off-the-Face-of-the-Earth Ahmadinejad who have been cynically ginny up the mindless savage of the Muslim streets for years. This is just the sort of statement that emboldens evil. To the Muslim rabble is translates as a statement of fact . . . if you get my meaning; to the elites of Islamofascism it appears to be a show of fear.

Apparently Obama just reads whatever's put in front him.

. . . Allow me to restate, i.e., Americanize, Obama's womanish gibberish: The future must not belong to those who would suppress inalienable humans rights, including the right to think or say whatever the hell one pleases about that depraved and barbaric "prophet" of the religion from hell; instead, it belongs to the defenders of liberty and decency who will hunt your fascist ass down and send you to hell should you violate our sovereignty in any way, shape or form.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/249636-obamas-speech-at-the-un-8.html#post6057611

Last edited:
The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam. —The Appeaser-in-Chief Barack Obama, September 25, 2012, U.N. Address​

September 26, 2012
No Apologies
Timothy Rosen
The American Thinker

Islamic fanatics are furious because someone made an anti-Islamic video and posted it on Youtube. These same fanatics now storm our embassies, burn the American flag and chant their ever familiar anthem of "death to America." And what does our President do? Does he stand up to these savages? Does he stand up for our values? No. He apologizes. He and his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, go out of their way to say how sorry they are for this video. They go on and on about how disgusting and reprehensible it is and how the American government had nothing to do with it. They even ask YouTube to consider whether or not it can be taken down for violating their terms of service.

Pathetic.

More on this. . . .

Obama's statement stuns the moral and patriotic sensibilities of the American conservative on a number of levels, but more stunning still is the thought that Obama might actually believe that sentiments like this serve to mollify the mindless savage of the Muslim streets, believe that they are not regarded with derision and contempt by the likes of President Morsi (political head of the largest hate group in the world, i.e., the Muslim Brotherhood) and Wipe-Israel-Off-the-Face-of-the-Earth Ahmadinejad who have been cynically ginny up the mindless savage of the Muslim streets for years. This is just the sort of statement that emboldens evil. To the Muslim rabble is translates as a statement of fact . . . if you get my meaning; to the elites of Islamofascism it appears to be a show of fear.

. . . Allow me to restate, i.e., Americanize, Obama's womanish gibberish: The future does not belong to those who would suppress unbridgeable humans rights, including the right to think or say whatever the hell one pleases about that depraved and barbaric "prophet" of the religion from hell; instead, it belongs to the defenders of liberty and decency who will hunt your fascist ass down and send you to hell should you violate our sovereignty in any way, shape or form.

What would you have rather he said?

September 26, 2012
No Apologies
Timothy Rosen
The American Thinker

Read more: Blog: No Apologies

Pathetic.

More on this. . . .

. . . Allow me to restate, i.e., Americanize, Obama's womanish gibberish: The future does not belong to those who would suppress unbridgeable humans rights, including the right to think or say whatever the hell one pleases about that depraved and barbaric "prophet" of the religion from hell; instead, it belongs to the defenders of liberty and decency who will hunt your fascist ass down and send you to hell should you violate our sovereignty in any way, shape or form.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/249636-obamas-speech-at-the-un-8.html#post6057611

The reports on his UN speech are most interesting. I've been monitoring Asian and Middle East news on line and blogs.

Headlines read : Obama condemns film maker

Not American ambassador and three others murdered in attack on embassy

And the reports out of Pakistan are just disgusting. They dragged Hoagland well summoned Hoagland to just get the verbal shit kicked out of him.

And Hoagland went along with condemning the video.

This is wild in the sense that this Administration is allowing their reps are being made to grovel.

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office on Friday summoned acting US Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland and registering a formal protest, demanded of the US government to remove the anti-Islam film from social networking and video-sharing website YouTube as well as punish those involved in its making, DawnNews reported.

FO hands over démarche to Richard Hoagland over anti-Islam film | DAWN.COM

September 26, 2012
No Apologies
Timothy Rosen
The American Thinker

Pathetic.

More on this. . . .

Something like this.

Kiss my ass you sick bastards who think you can kill my people in an Embassy on your soil as I'm giving you millions of dollars my country doesn't have

That would have been a nice starter.

I would that he had simply defended America and it's values sans any apologies or explanations, obviously.

America was attacked, insulted and abused! No one was attacked, insulted or abused by America.

Period.

What the hell is wrong with you leftists? The video, one of many co-called slanders, was just an excuse ginned up by the various Islamofascist organizers and leaders of the world.

We are owed the apology.

The President's U.N. address should have been a moment of ferocity and warning, not another episode in the on-going, whiny soap opera that is Obama's foreign policy of appease and apologize.

This idiot is inviting more of the same. In the meantime Iran is arming itself with nuclear weapons and talking war.

Dear Lord.

"America is immediately ceasing all monetary and military support we currently provide to your country, in whatever form, as of this moment. We hope you will have the good sense to apologize and try to convince us of the good will of your people. Upon receiving the apology and evidence that our ambassadors will be safe in future, we will consider assisting you again. In the meantime, we expect all Libyan nationals to return to Libya immediately, regardless of the purpose for their presence in the USA."

Last edited:
Again there was no apology.

Full Text of Obama's Speech to the UN -- Update: Video Added - The Daily Beast

snipets....

The attacks on our civilians in Benghazi were attacks on America. We are grateful for the assistance we received from the Libyan government and the Libyan people. And there should be no doubt that we will be relentless in tracking down the killers and bringing them to justice.

Today, we must affirm that our future will be determined by people like Chris Stevens, and not by his killers. Today, we must declare that this violence and intolerance has no place among our United Nations.

I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so. Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views – even views that we disagree with.

We do so not because we support hateful speech, but because our Founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views, and practice their own faith, may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can become a tool to silence critics, or oppress minorities.

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan.

snipets....

The attacks on our civilians in Benghazi were attacks on America. We are grateful for the assistance we received from the Libyan government and the Libyan people. And there should be no doubt that we will be relentless in tracking down the killers and bringing them to justice.

Today, we must affirm that our future will be determined by people like Chris Stevens, and not by his killers. Today, we must declare that this violence and intolerance has no place among our United Nations.

I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so. Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views – even views that we disagree with.

We do so not because we support hateful speech, but because our Founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views, and practice their own faith, may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can become a tool to silence critics, or oppress minorities.

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan.

I got that, BlindBoo. I've read the speech. Not everything he said was bad. That wouldn’t be possible.

What you don't get is the stupidity of the "future" statement and Obama's on-going narrative about the video.

Screw the video, screw the explanations.

Enough!

It amounts to appeasement and apology.

All that matters is that we were attacked by savages. It's we that should demand an apology . . . or else, an explanation of their worldview in the face of the commands of justice and sanity . . . or else.

All we owe the world is a promise that we will not stand for it, that we will hunt your ass down and kill you should you violate our sovereignty or challenge our righteous stance on human rights.

End of discussion.

Only fools try to reason with relentless evil.

You leftist don't believe in the righteousness of our stance, because, in truth, you don't faithfully observe the commandments of human dignity and liberty upon which this nation was founded.

September 26, 2012
No Apologies
Timothy Rosen
The American Thinker

Pathetic.

More on this. . . .

I would rather he be a leader and stop being a cry baby puppet while campaigning. No time for Israeli Prime Minister but he can go on a tv tour. What a lame duck we have in the WH.

September 26, 2012
No Apologies
Timothy Rosen
The American Thinker

Pathetic.

More on this. . . .

Something like this.

Kiss my ass you sick bastards who think you can kill my people in an Embassy on your soil as I'm giving you millions of dollars my country doesn't have

That would have been a nice starter.
And I will hunt down those that attack Americans and kill them.

snipets....

I got that, BlindBoo. I've read the speech. Not everything he said was bad. That wouldn’t be possible.

What you don't get is the stupidity of the "future" statement and Obama's on-going narrative about the video.

Enough!

All that matters is that we were attacked by savages. It's we that should demand an apology . . . or else, an explanation of their worldview in the face of the commands of justice and sanity . . . or else.

All we owe the world is a promise that we will not stand for it, that we will hunt your ass down and kill you should you violate our sovereignty or challenge our righteous stance on human rights.

End of discussion.

You leftist don't believe in the righteousness of our stance, because, in truth, you don't faithfully observe the commandments of human dignity and liberty upon which this nation was founded.

Wrong again.

More snipets, where is it that it amounts to appeasement and apology?

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. We cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.

Among Israelis and Palestinians, the future must not belong to those who turn their backs on the prospect of peace. Let us leave behind those who thrive on conflict, and those who reject the right of Israel to exist. The road is hard but the destination is clear – a secure, Jewish state of Israel; and an independent, prosperous Palestine. Understanding that such a peace must come through a just agreement between the parties, America will walk alongside all who are prepared to make that journey.

In Syria, the future must not belong to a dictator who massacres his people.

"And there should be no doubt that we will be relentless in tracking down the killers and bringing them to justice."

snipets....

Enough!

End of discussion.

Wrong again.

More snipets, where is it that it amounts to appeasement and apology?

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. We cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.

Among Israelis and Palestinians, the future must not belong to those who turn their backs on the prospect of peace. Let us leave behind those who thrive on conflict, and those who reject the right of Israel to exist. The road is hard but the destination is clear – a secure, Jewish state of Israel; and an independent, prosperous Palestine. Understanding that such a peace must come through a just agreement between the parties, America will walk alongside all who are prepared to make that journey.

In Syria, the future must not belong to a dictator who massacres his people.

"And there should be no doubt that we will be relentless in tracking down the killers and bringing them to justice."

I thought my explanation, particularly the foolishness of trying to reason with relentless evil . . . bent on world domination, no less, was emphatically unmistakable. It's pretty clear to all but the Pollyannaish dupes among us that the cynical leaders of Islamofascism aren't interested in reason or peace. Can't-we-all-just-get-along presupposes mutual good faith. The need to bring certain miscreants to justice is just the beginning of understanding the threat. That's merely a matter of criminal justice, the folly of all past administrations but Reagan's and Bush's. We are up against nation-states that mean to make war on the West and defeat it.

Obama is a silly man.

End of discussion.

Posts on related topic:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/249910-end-the-first-amendment.html#post6061280

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/249910-end-the-first-amendment.html#post6061387

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/249910-end-the-first-amendment-4.html#post6067535

Last edited:

Forum List

Back