Obama’s Weak and Wandering Economic Commentary

you mean this one? where he pretends to have a audio problem, which was really his TelePrompter had blown up and he had to read this dishwater from a book becasue he could not speak off hand on a meeting he had 2 hours earlier that day?

He cannot speak to the economy with any authority/sense because he has no idea what that is and how it works. In fact, he cannot speak extemporaneously on any topic, he needs his TelePrompter and canned speeches...this should be I think evident to just about anyone by now.

hes all front.

YouTube - Obama Begins Push on Economy
_____

Yes! That is the one - Obama appears so tired, and be it teleprompter issue or sound issue or whatever, he is clearly out of sorts here. And toward the end he just shambles off utterly defeated in appearance.

The guy appears to be falling apart before our eyes. I wouldn't wish that on anyone - even a politician I find much to disagree with...

And you especially don't wish it on your president.

I think everybody really hoped he'd pull through and prove those of us who had serious misgivings about him wrong. I know I did.

But he's even worse than anyone anticipated.
And he looks like shit. At least Clinton always acted confident.

you mean this one? where he pretends to have a audio problem, which was really his TelePrompter had blown up and he had to read this dishwater from a book becasue he could not speak off hand on a meeting he had 2 hours earlier that day?

He cannot speak to the economy with any authority/sense because he has no idea what that is and how it works. In fact, he cannot speak extemporaneously on any topic, he needs his TelePrompter and canned speeches...this should be I think evident to just about anyone by now.

hes all front.

YouTube - Obama Begins Push on Economy
_____

Yes! That is the one - Obama appears so tired, and be it teleprompter issue or sound issue or whatever, he is clearly out of sorts here. And toward the end he just shambles off utterly defeated in appearance.

The guy appears to be falling apart before our eyes. I wouldn't wish that on anyone - even a politician I find much to disagree with...

And you especially don't wish it on your president.

I think everybody really hoped he'd pull through and prove those of us who had serious misgivings about him wrong. I know I did.

But he's even worse than anyone anticipated.
And he looks like shit. At least Clinton always acted confident.
____

He looks bad. He is acting worse. Perhaps the oddest public appearance by Obama since becoming president...
____

Obama’s Weak and Wandering Economic Commentary

...Obama spoke of the economy, but few if any, were actually listening. He repeated that it took ten years for the collapse to develop, and so it would take longer to recover. He placed blame on Republicans. He promised to keep fighting to try and solve the economic woes of the nation. Then the president issued a terse “thank you”, turned himself away from the camera, and made his way back inside the safety of the White House – shoulders slumped, eyes looking to the ground.

Something is amiss with President Obama. Be it the weight of presidential responsibility, some personal physical or mental malady, or a combination of both, he does not appear to be a man fully capable of the moment.

____

Full article here:

Obama’s Weak and Wandering Economic Commentary | Newsflavor

I'd say he's very observant, because I get the same impression.

Ditto.
There nothing to support your claims, just your imagination.

Did you watch the video????

Did you watch the following Obama speech regarding Iraq????

The guy is "off" to say the least.

What is going on with him????
____

This week President Obama gave a brief, halting, and clearly uncomfortable attempt to assure Americans that the economy was still recovering, leaving many to wonder what is wrong with this president.

____

This week President Obama gave a brief, halting, and clearly uncomfortable attempt to assure Americans that the economy was still recovering, leaving many to wonder what is wrong with this president.

Yes, I saw it.
I see the President trying to deal with a bad mike.
You see an inept President fumbling through his announcement.

One sees what one wants to see.

____

Yes, I saw it.

___

Nope - when Obama was on his game I said so.

His appearance this week - and again last night during the Iraq Speech, were robotic, weak, and at times bordering on the confused.

I will say it again - something is amiss with this president...
____

____

Yes, I saw it.

There was nothing wrong with his mic you idiot!!! Did you ever NOT hear him!!?!?!?

I swear, you idiot liberals cannot be honest. Not even for a second!

____

Yes, I saw it.

the only problem is there was no bad mike, his teleprompter went down...he was trying to BS his way past that so they could fox it by pretending to have an audio issue he asked 3 times if he could be heard, we always did, loud and clear, he then buried his face in his typed teleprompter speech.....

His teleprompted words sound pretty but there doesn't appear to be anything to back them up. Words, just . . . . words. And the only emotion he shows at all is when he gets his blame on for the GOP. Other than that? Nothing. His lack of animation gives the impression that he doesn't really give a shit.
I must say you have a very vivid imagination.

I'd say he's very observant, because I get the same impression.

:wtf:

____

Yes, I saw it.

the only problem is there was no bad mike, his teleprompter went down...he was trying to BS his way past that so they could fox it by pretending to have an audio issue he asked 3 times if he could be heard, we always did, loud and clear, he then buried his face in his typed teleprompter speech.....
___

That is indeed what appears to have happened - without his teleprompter panic sets in.

He then followed it up with his emotionless Iraq War speech that by most accounts, was tepid at best.

Something is amiss with the Obama...

Yes, I saw it.

___

That is indeed what appears to have happened - without his teleprompter panic sets in.

He then followed it up with his emotionless Iraq War speech that by most accounts, was tepid at best.

Something is amiss with the Obama...

Kind of makes you wonder how the past Presidents ever made it through a speech.

Forum List

Back