Obama’s Watch: 39 Months, 69 Percent of Afghan War Casualties

For the record, Code Pink is still out there speaking about Afghanistan.

And really... Cindy Sheehan? You're giving her shit because you don't fucking hear from her on a daily basis because she's not being picked up by the news? She's still out there too.

You guys are a joke.

And calling a woman who lost her son to war and who wants to see the war ended a ****? That's pretty low.

I think the real story here is how ignorant and pathetic you guys are, in faux outrage that you aren't being spoonfed stories about specific groups or people and how to feel about them.

If you did a fucking search on this great thing we call the internet, you can see that Cindy Sheehan is still out there fighting, and so is Code Pink. Just because it's not covered to your level of satisfaction or as frequently pushed as you would like, doesn't mean shit.

Retards.

Do you guys seriously think nothing goes on in the world just because you don't fucking hear it from your favorite talking heads? You should be god damn ashamed.

You didn't read my posts then. I'm bitching that the media and the Democrats completely used Sheehan and then threw her onto a trash heap when they were done with her.

See post with the word "brutally".

She was making daily national headline news remember? I know she has her Soapbox.

Now CodePink these days have very little to do with anti war demonstrations anymore. They are more OWS oriented, anti Santorum, anti Israel, pro Iran etc.

I keep up to date with what they are doing. Especially since Jody started working with Bill and Bernadine.

Cindy at least is staying true to her anti war self.

Oh and by the way, THE REAL STORY is that 69% of the deaths of servicemen in Afghanistan have been under Obama.

That's the story.

What, and you're so dense that you think she's going to stay national attention for years and years and years? That everybody wants to know what she's thinking and she's doing continuously?

News is news for a reason.

She challenged Hillary. Don't you remember that? Very quickly dropped from the national media's radar screen. Coincidence? I think not.

I thought she was treated very shabbily for all the good photo ops and headlines she gave the media and fodder for the Dems. She was in it with her heart. That much I believe.
But the media used and abused her. IMHO.

Back to 69% servicemen's deaths in Afghanistan on Obama's watch in Afghanistan. No screaming headlines. Any thoughts?

I notice not many liberals in this thread...any wonder
'Cause, they know Barack Obama couldn't touch Lil' Dumbya's record (for carnage).....

caesar_bush.jpeg

For the record, Code Pink is still out there speaking about Afghanistan.

And really... Cindy Sheehan? You're giving her shit because you don't fucking hear from her on a daily basis because she's not being picked up by the news? She's still out there too.

You guys are a joke.

And calling a woman who lost her son to war and who wants to see the war ended a ****? That's pretty low.

I think the real story here is how ignorant and pathetic you guys are, in faux outrage that you aren't being spoonfed stories about specific groups or people and how to feel about them.

If you did a fucking search on this great thing we call the internet, you can see that Cindy Sheehan is still out there fighting, and so is Code Pink. Just because it's not covered to your level of satisfaction or as frequently pushed as you would like, doesn't mean shit.

Retards.

Do you guys seriously think nothing goes on in the world just because you don't fucking hear it from your favorite talking heads? You should be god damn ashamed.

So are our fighting men and women, and I'd appreciate you not taking God's name in vain, fumblehead.

Either give our military the tools and people they need or GTFO, period

Strange that you jump to Sheehan's defense but leave our military high and dry and let SaltPeter's remark, "they knew what they signed up for" go unchallenged.

Negs all around

:fu:

Don't push your religion on me, buddy boy. I'll say god damn all I please to.

I leave our military high and dry? Pardon? I've been wanting our military to come home for a long time now.

Also I don't give a shit about your neg rep. Toss me another.

In several threads I've witnessed the continual attack on GW for the number of deaths of soldiers in Iraq (4,000 plus) and that liberals hold him as CIC completely and utterly responsible.

The buck does stop at the President's desk.

So why no outrage over the number of deaths of servicemen in Afghanistan? Why the silence? Why the crickets?

Because hypocrisy thy name is liberal....

CNSNews.com) - Although President Obama has only served 39 months in office, 69 percent of the U.S. military fatalities in the more than 10-year-old war in Afghanistan have occurred on his watch.

Through April 30, the Defense Department had reported that 1,844 U.S. military personnel have been killed in and around Afghanistan while deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom, which was launched in October 2001 after al Qaeda terrorists attacked the World Trade Towers and the Pentagon.

According to CNSNews.com’s comprehensive database on Afghan war casualties, at least 1,275 of the 1,844 U.S. troops killed in the Afghanistan conflict have been killed since Jan. 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president.

In the more than 10 years the U.S. military has been fighting in Afghanistan, each of the three deadliest years have been during Obama’s presidency. The deadliest year was 2010, when 497 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan. The second deadliest year was 2011, when 399 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan. And the third deadliest year was 2009, when 303 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan

aprilafghandeaths12-2_0.jpg

Month to Month U.S. Casualties in Afghan War

More at link:

Obama

Did you vote for Obama because you thought he would immediately get us out of Afghanistan?

In several threads I've witnessed the continual attack on GW for the number of deaths of soldiers in Iraq (4,000 plus) and that liberals hold him as CIC completely and utterly responsible.

So why no outrage over the number of deaths of servicemen in Afghanistan? Why the silence? Why the crickets?

CNSNews.com) - Although President Obama has only served 39 months in office, 69 percent of the U.S. military fatalities in the more than 10-year-old war in Afghanistan have occurred on his watch.

Through April 30, the Defense Department had reported that 1,844 U.S. military personnel have been killed in and around Afghanistan while deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom, which was launched in October 2001 after al Qaeda terrorists attacked the World Trade Towers and the Pentagon.

According to CNSNews.com’s comprehensive database on Afghan war casualties, at least 1,275 of the 1,844 U.S. troops killed in the Afghanistan conflict have been killed since Jan. 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president.

In the more than 10 years the U.S. military has been fighting in Afghanistan, each of the three deadliest years have been during Obama’s presidency. The deadliest year was 2010, when 497 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan. The second deadliest year was 2011, when 399 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan. And the third deadliest year was 2009, when 303 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan

aprilafghandeaths12-2_0.jpg

Month to Month U.S. Casualties in Afghan War

More at link:

Obama

Did you vote for Obama because you thought he would immediately get us out of Afghanistan?

Putting al Qaeda on the back burner to invade Iraq has cost the country thousands of lives, hundreds of billions in money.

Where is what's her name
oh yeah

Cindy Sheehan

the old hero of the Left and the MSM
she is still out there

she still protests the wars.

When a benefactor pays her enough money to.

Code pink still fully operates and has anti war demonstrations all over the place. 4 seconds of research, and all that.

To the OP - what is NOT obvious about expecting more casualties when Missions and Soldiers have been boosted?

she still protests the wars.

Code pink still fully operates and has anti war demonstrations all over the place. 4 seconds of research, and all that.

To the OP - what is NOT obvious about expecting more casualties when Missions and Soldiers have been boosted?

I never said the nutballs weren't on the loose still. But the deadbeat mom, Cindy Sheehan did dishonor her son's memory and she did accept plenty of cash to do what she did.

I never said the nutballs weren't on the loose still. But the deadbeat mom, Cindy Sheehan did dishonor her son's memory and she did accept plenty of cash to do what she did.

She did not dishonor her son's memory. Are you denying the families of military soldiers who have died the ability to speak out against war?

You're dishonoring him and dead soldiers everywhere if you claim that the family of the dead soldiers cannot take initiative do what Cindy Sheehan has done. You think she's the only military mom who wants sons and daughters and husbands and wives home from the war?

You're pathetic. You just want family members of dead soldiers to weep and then disappear so you never have to think about the casualties and real human cost of war again.

She did not dishonor her son's memory. Are you denying the families of military soldiers who have died the ability to speak out against war?

You're dishonoring him and dead soldiers everywhere if you claim that the family of the dead soldiers cannot take initiative do what Cindy Sheehan has done. You think she's the only military mom who wants sons and daughters and husbands and wives home from the war?

You're pathetic. You just want family members of dead soldiers to weep and then disappear so you never have to think about the casualties and real human cost of war again.

Casey Sheehan is a Bronze Star soldier who voluntarily enlisted and voluntarily re-enlisted. He was actually a mechanic who volunteered to go on a mission to save a convoy of soldiers trapped in Sadr City. His commanding sergeant told him that he did not have to go but he insisted. He died doing what he deeply believed.

Cindy Sheehan was a deadbeat mom who long had abandoned her son. She is a fraud and she owes the IRS more than $104K in back taxes. She stayed out of Casey's life while she perused her 'democrat activism.' And when she saw that her son died, she willingly compromised his identity to pursue her own glory.

You willingly disgrace Casey Sheehan. You are freaking pathetic. Don't give me your nonsense. Casey Sheehan is a hero and neither you nor Cindy are worthy of his sacrifice.

Casey Sheehan is a Bronze Star soldier who voluntarily enlisted and voluntarily re-enlisted. He was actually a mechanic who volunteered to go on a mission to save a convoy of soldiers trapped in Sadr City. His commanding sergeant told him that he did not have to go but he insisted. He died doing what he deeply believed.

And that's supposed to what? Justify his death? You know why he re-enlisted? Because his unit was going to Iraq and he was likely worried about them. That's why so many soldiers reenlist. They're worried about their buddies in the warzone, worried that they're going to be killed and they want to be there to back them up. It's not because they want to die for people like you, who look at their death as an opportunity to sing about heroism to get more men into the fray for another untold number of years.

Most soldiers in Afghanistan want to come home. They're tired of the endless deployments, the toll it has on their families, and their buddies in the combat zone, and of course themselves. They don't want to be heroes, like you keep expecting them to be. They don't want to keep participating in the endless war that you keep asking of them. And they certainly don't want you insulting their parents if their parents should take an active role in trying to bring the troops home.

Keep enjoying your glory fantasies, as you criticize Obama for staying in the war while at the same attacking anybody who wants to bring our boys out of harms way. You're as much a proponent as Obama in keeping our boys stuck in this endless war.

Here's the problem with your post ... they are bush wars not obama's... Obama is winding down the war in Afghanistan ... it was Bush who decided to go to Iraq and put Afghanistan on the back burner ... as for policy wise Bush did nothing for Afghanistan ... where Obama has put a policy in place ... under Bush there wasn't any exit strategy ... where Obama on the other hand has one ... that was one of the first things he did ... he asked the joints cheif of staff what was the exit strategy under Bush ... they all said they didn't have one under Bush ... if bush paid attention on what was going on in the Afghanistan war then we wouldn't have left us huge mess ... its like the economy ... Bush screw that up ...along with the running of both wars .... where Obama has steped in and turned around the economy and has created exit strategies .... the fact that you're trying to make this Obama's war and his mess, it shows you really don't have an inkling of what's going on ...

Obama went against the advice of his generals on the ground to increase troops b/c he wanted to do his political ploy. It's sad that Americans have to die at the hands of that d-bag Kenyan Muslim.
are you naturally stupid or just plain stupid ... I side on the side that you're plain stupid .... the generals on the ground asked for more troops they want more troops then obama gave them ... I realize it smells where you are ... so if you pull your head out of your butt you might get a breath of fresh air... then figure out what the hell is going on

Where is what's her name
oh yeah

Cindy Sheehan

the old hero of the Left and the MSM
she is still out there

I know. Where's Code Pink?

The double standard never ceases to amaze me.

Republicans war = bad, evil and war crimes

Democrats war = crickets, silence, and look the other way

I hadn't thought about that. I couldn't go a week w/o hearing about that **** when Dubya was in power. Now it's like she doesn't exist.

do any of you morons out there remember why she was their in the first place??? i doubt it ... stupid seems to shine in your favor

Forum List

Back