Obama's WAR ON WOMEN--No economic stimulus for them!

No such thing as a war on Women, you don't realize that women are the single most privilegd group in western society wether they have a job or not, women are granted many options that are denied to men both socially and legally. Women also now make up more then Half of Breadwinners throughout the United States and men are dropping from jobs like flies and for the record the majority of employed men do more work then the majority of employed women. Do some research before hand next time.

I can see from all your links that you've researched this thoroughly.

I find the whole makeup war on women the liberals invented
As a woman I find their caudling women's sexual life and free contraception
Demeaning.I am woman and I don't need or expect a government to buy or provide for me a birth control pill or device. It's like petting a woman on her head and saying...there there....uncle sammy knows you are less capable then a man and we know you certainly can't protect yourself.....

No such thing as a war on Women, you don't realize that women are the single most privilegd group in western society wether they have a job or not, women are granted many options that are denied to men both socially and legally. Women also now make up more then Half of Breadwinners throughout the United States and men are dropping from jobs like flies and for the record the majority of employed men do more work then the majority of employed women. Do some research before hand next time.

I can see from all your links that you've researched this thoroughly.

Ive learned that if people do the research themselves they understand it better.

Forum List

Back