Obama's War of Women

Huh? I thought the con claim was that you should hire the best person, period.

I guess the Bush WH was biased in hiring.

Obama apparently can't do either. Total failure.

So Hillary is unqualified for Sec of State?

Really?

Please name all the foreign countries who like us more as a result of diplomacy by Clinton. Name all the major treaties and accords she has authored.

Obama apparently can't do either. Total failure.

So Hillary is unqualified for Sec of State?

Really?

Please name all the foreign countries who like us more as a result of diplomacy by Clinton. Name all the major treaties and accords she has authored.

LOL! Cons now wanting other countries to "like us more" and wanting more international treaties.

Fucking hilarious.

But since you asked, check the data about who "likes us more" here": Database | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Hint: Most countries like us more.

That would be.....?

Secretary of state Hillary Clinton
Director of Domestic Policy, Melody Barnes
Surgeon General Regina Benjamin
EPA administrator Lisa Jackson
Janet Napolitano, Sec of Homeland Security

..I could go on, but you get the point.

Sure do, men get paid better than women in the Obama White House.

Yes, because there are more men in leadership positions. This has, of course, been true of every administration.

But the discrepancy in pay in the WH is much less than, for instance, the discrepancy nationwide.

I have no doubt you will deny facts in order to defend your meme, but the facts are there for all to see.

DO any of you cons have a copy of the GOP talking points memo that you're all reading from? I'd love to see it.

So you DON'T like women in Obama's cabinet. Got it. :thup:

So the answer is none, thanks for acknowledging the failure.

No, the answer is in the link I provided. For a few, since you apparently would prefer to lie:

Japan
South Korea
France
Germany

I could go on...or you could read the link.

No wonder the country keeps going further down the dumper all the problems were facing and what is everyone's focus on these made up wars on women that both sides claim the other is waging.At least they keep one from having to defend their record and the other from having to explain why he would do a better job political bullshit at it's best.

So you DON'T like women in Obama's cabinet. Got it. :thup:

No, the answer is in the link I provided. For a few, since you apparently would prefer to lie:

Japan
South Korea
France
Germany

You are free to do as you wish, so go on or not, I'm not going to care either way.

Japan
South Korea
France
Germany

You are free to do as you wish, so go on or not, I'm not going to care either way.
Of course! Why let the facts get in the way of your rightwing rant?

I expect nothing better.

Japan
South Korea
France
Germany

Of course! Why let the facts get in the way of your rightwing rant?

I expect nothing better.

More liberal ranting, love how when hypocrites get called on the carpet, they start crying.

Dennis Miller had it right. He calls the democrat party bluster the "Trojan War" get it? While democrats are promising a "condom in every wallet" more an more women are going on food stamps under Barry Hussein's agenda.

Forcing them onto the public dole does tend to make them think more about where their chow is coming from when they go to vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back