"Obama's Wall Street" Ad

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't normally pay attention to political ads because they just seem sleazy and annoying to me in general, but this one has been running in the Charlotte tv market here and it really hits home as to what a hypocritical douche the president is. Whoever put this together did an excellent job.

Obama's Wall Street - YouTube

I don't normally pay attention to political ads because they just seem sleazy and annoying to me in general, but this one has been running in the Charlotte tv market here and it really hits home as to what a hypocritical douche the president is. Whoever put this together did an excellent job.

I posted on this recently as well. Most people pay no attention to Obama's hypocrisy on something like this, and the media is certainly not going to out him on it. He gets a free pass.

This ad is VERY devastating to him.

I posted on this recently as well. Most people pay no attention to Obama's hypocrisy on something like this, and the media is certainly not going to out him on it. He gets a free pass.

This ad is VERY devastating to him.

Only one of many more to come that will chronicle the hapless Obama administration. Factual presentation after factual presentation that they'll label attack ads because there's nothing they can say in their defense.

Hypocisy at its best.

He took millions in donations from Wall St back in 2008 and yet he's not about bail outs to the "fat cats" on Wall St?

What a douch bag.

Forum List

Back