"Obama’s visiting our school today”

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
picpic1-620x362.jpg

The guy dressed in the suit and tie, smiling and shaking a bevy of hands, caught Grayson Thomas’ eye.

Grayson wasn’t alone. Teachers and other students at Stevenson Ranch Elementary School couldn’t take their eyes off the lunchtime visitor, either.

Grayson, a fifth-grader at the campus near Santa Clarita, Ca., noticed the gentleman’s outward characteristics: Tall and lean. Good looking. Charismatic. Charming. Energetic.

Then he made a fatal error: Grayson, 11, pulled a little “made you look” joke on a schoolmate seated next to him, saying something along the lines of “Obama’s visiting our school today,” referring to the magnetic figure holding court nearby.

Parent: Grayson Thomas Kicked Out of School for Saying News Man Looks Like Obama | TheBlaze.com

Well I've been labeled a racist by most at MSNBC because of my disagreeing with the President
so I guess this makes sense.If some guy in a suit who looked like Bush showed up
and the kid did the same thing no one would have cared.

I want to know why little Shelbi, her father, the teacher, the principal and the superintendent are so thinned skinned and insecure. Had the president been white/brown/yellow/red/blue/purple and the same comparison/joke made . . . no one would be crying racism. Know why? Cause it isn't.

Francis needs to lighten up . . . er, figuratively speaking. Wouldn't want anyone calling me racist over that remark. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
picpic1-620x362.jpg

The guy dressed in the suit and tie, smiling and shaking a bevy of hands, caught Grayson Thomas’ eye.

Grayson wasn’t alone. Teachers and other students at Stevenson Ranch Elementary School couldn’t take their eyes off the lunchtime visitor, either.

Grayson, a fifth-grader at the campus near Santa Clarita, Ca., noticed the gentleman’s outward characteristics: Tall and lean. Good looking. Charismatic. Charming. Energetic.

Then he made a fatal error: Grayson, 11, pulled a little “made you look” joke on a schoolmate seated next to him, saying something along the lines of “Obama’s visiting our school today,” referring to the magnetic figure holding court nearby.

Parent: Grayson Thomas Kicked Out of School for Saying News Man Looks Like Obama | TheBlaze.com

Expelling an 11-year-old kid from school for making an off-the-cuff remark? That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of! That's so dumb. It would've been one thing if a teacher or principal who'd overheard the comment had taken the kid aside and corrected him, maybe, but expelling him's not the answer. Tactics such as expulsion will merely fan the flames of age-old, already-existing racial hatred here in the United States.

• Banned
It is only these liberal teachers who saw racism that only they can see.

Forum List

Back