Obama's Vineyard Vacation has Pumped up sales of what item.....

That is funny :lol:

Miss me Yet? :lol:

The answer's still HELL NO! ;)

It is a funny story yes but why can't we seem to get a President that is honest, transparent and out to help the people by keeping Government out of the way?

We get a president like Bush, a horrible president... then we get someone like Obama, the closet you could imagine someone being to Bush the third. There is very little if anything that is different between Obama/Bush. The first “difference” that would come to mind for many Obama supporters is The HC bill, but Bush even grew Governments role in HC, massively.

BTW Jill, the “miss me yet” logo for Bush is not trying to say Bush was any better than Obama. Bush was easier to blame than Obama is the idea. Even most conservatives hated Bush, so Democrats and Republicans at least agreed on that. Today there are still an ok amount of liberals who now support Bush’s policies only because the president has a D next to him name, and in many cases simply because he is black. Jill, you are one of these people that support Bush because he has become a Democrat, or because he is black.

While I know Bush was a horrible choice of person to be in charge of anything Obama has proven to be the same bubbling fool Bush did. Bush was liked for the first couple years by Democrats and Republicans, mainly because of 911. Obama was liked for his first 6 months because he was still in campaign mode against Bush. Both wasted their capital as it has become clear they both server special interest groups over the millions of citizens in this country.

Obama did not earn the title “Bush the third” from conservatives because conservatives liked Bush… Obama is now compared to a failed president making a goofy gesture on a shirt, awesome times.

Forum List

Back