Obama's Vacation

Case closed: Obama not literate enough to write his books
Jun 29, 2009 · Did Barack Obama actually write his first book, Dreams From My Father? ... Here's Cashill's proof: In his own book, Bill Ayers misspelled Frantz

Aw piece of shit slapped đơwn again!

I do not care dumbfuck. I know he did not write it and I know that Trump did not write Art of the deal.

you are the only that cares about this shit.
But scum of the lowlifes YOU brought it up...asswipe!!!...ROTFLMFAO

I did not bring it up you stupid fuck. Learn how to read.

Trumpaholics hate the fact that the Obama's have been able to make fortunes selling books. No corruption or kickbacks from anything. Just selling books to people who read and people who collect books. Millions and millions of dollars just for selling their books. And people are still buying them.

Yet when some evangelists do the same thing, you frauds run around sniveling that they're 'crooks', or 'they should be spending it on The Poor n stuff', you know, things Democrats never do themselves.

And, nobody believes he and Mike wrote their books themselves. Not even you.
Doesn't make a difference who helped them write their books.

They never whine about the fact Trump did not write Art of the Deal
Jun 29, 2009 · Did Barack Obama actually write his first book, Dreams From My Father? ... Here's Cashill's proof: In his own book, Bill Ayers misspelled Frantz

It is obvious that Obama is dumber than a door knob. He is an affirmative action dipshit that was never very smart.

Valery Jarrett (the Iranian) ran the White House. Obama was just the front to get the Negro and White Guilt block vote..

I do not care dumbfuck. I know he did not write it and I know that Trump did not write Art of the deal.

Damn child it was only what YOU posted on the last page...."They never whine about the fact Trump did not write Art of the Deal"

What fucking drugs are you on or you just expect no one to check your Commie bullshit?

Trumpaholics hate the fact that the Obama's have been able to make fortunes selling books. No corruption or kickbacks from anything. Just selling books to people who read and people who collect books. Millions and millions of dollars just for selling their books. And people are still buying them.

Yet when some evangelists do the same thing, you frauds run around sniveling that they're 'crooks', or 'they should be spending it on The Poor n stuff', you know, things Democrats never do themselves.

It is obvious that Obama is dumber than a door knob. He is an affirmative action dipshit that was never very smart.

Valery Jarrett (the Iranian) ran the White House. Obama was just the front to get the Negro and White Guilt block vote..
obama-isnt-obama-george-soros-is-obama-bill-ayers-is-10566340.png

obama-isnt-obama-george-soros-is-obama-bill-ayers-is-10566340.png

It has always been obvious to me that the little commie Iranian shithead Jarrett the one calling the shots. Obama was never smart enough to be President.

She is the one that engineer that disastrous cash for nothing deal with the Mullahs. With the help of that traitor Kerry.

That is funny
Obama has a lengthy literary legacy

Trump can’t even put together a successful tweet

Damn child it was only what YOU posted on the last page...."They never whine about the fact Trump did not write Art of the Deal"

What fucking drugs are you on or you just expect no one to check your Commie bullshit?
Trumps coauthor claims not only did Trump never write it

He never read it

I have a problem with any politician that uses their time in government as a platform to enrich themselves. Whether it be writing book, speaking fees, or deals with Netflix. The idea that these people are true entrepreneurs is bullshit. They used government as a springboard to enrich themselves. They don’t deserve it.

He never read it
Well for a guy who needs a 5 year old to read and answer posts here for him, we all laugh at your ignorance!

He never read it
Well for a guy who needs a 5 year old to read and answer posts here for him, we all laugh at your ignorance!
No idea what you are babbling about

And that was in response to about 3 other post

Camp brought up books in Post # 18

Picaro replied about books in Post# 20

Camp responded in post # 28

Then I made a comment about books.

Fuck dude, go back to middle school and learn how to follow a thread. I do not have time to be educating a fucking moron like you.

The Great Obama is welcome to vacation anywhere in the world

Trump is only welcome at Trump resorts

Most of the world love to suck a blacks dick to prove how unbiased they are....and he gave out money like it belonged to him....Iran ring a bell?

Most of the world love to suck a blacks dick to prove how unbiased they are....and he gave out money like it belonged to him....Iran ring a bell?
How diplomatic of you
You must be conservative

Truth hurts little commie scum like yourself!
Your mommy used to wash your mouth out with soap frequently, didn’t she?

How diplomatic of you
You must be conservative

Truth hurts little commie scum like yourself!
Your mommy used to wash your mouth out with soap frequently, didn’t she?
Yes we see the truth REALLY hurts you.

Forum List

Back