Obama's using war to boost his poll numbers

Michael Moore is already bashing Obama, get ready, he has already pissed off the independents and conservatives now he is going to piss off his base, the liberals in the democratic party, he will go off a cliff with this one in the polls.

Michael Moore stating that Afghanistan will be Obama's war and he and others are totally against sending more troops.

Actually this is the only decision that he has made that I support. LOL

I'm against him sending a one more soldier as long as he keeps acting like he's not all that interested in winning.

He's shown he's not really interested in doing his job as Commander In Chief. He's more interested in pushing his version of health care reform down our throats instead.

If he proposes half measures tonight like every other Democrat then I think now is the time to withdraw. It will save money and save lives. The reasons for being there in the first place is over with. Osama Bin Laden isn't there anymore. The problem is in Pakistan, not Afghanistan.

Even if it sounds great, Obama's ability to not do what he says is still a problem.

The current administration has decided to execute a successful strategy about Afganastan but it doesn't involve succeeding in Afganastan. It involves a executing a successful political strategy for an ailing president who's poll numbers are beginning to plummet rapidly.

This thread is a classic example of the Limbaugh rule...never say anything good about the 'enemy' even when you agree with something he's done. Find a negative spin to put on it...

Trying to attach a sinister motive to a decision you otherwise grudgingly agree with is a standard tactic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back