Obama's use of grammatically correct English stirs controversy

What a whining bunch of crybaby rationalizing bullshit.

You voted for the most incompetent POTUS in US history...twice!

Now you want to blame the liberals for your inability not to see that Bush was wholly unqwualified for that post?

I always knew that middle class people who voted R were stupid enough to fall for the lies that they were being fed by very competent liars, but I never thought they were too cowardly to accept reponsibility for their own actions.

It's one thing to have been fooled once, but twice?

LepsT.jpg

What a whining bunch of crybaby rationalizing bullshit.

You voted for the most incompetent POTUS in US history...twice!

Now you want to blame the liberals for your inability not to see that Bush was wholly unqwualified for that post?

I always knew that middle class people who voted R were stupid enough to fall for the lies that they were being fed by very competent liars, but I never thought they were too cowardly to accept reponsibility for their own actions.

It's one thing to have been fooled once, but twice?

And the liberal return to the "Bush is incompetent" bullshit, as a defense... followed by the inane "Republicans are liars" crapola

While not a great public speaker, he's not incompetent, nor is he some sort of moron... as liberals would love you to believe...

What is more stupid, is anyone who voted for Gore or Kerry over Bush... in no way is Bush a great president... disagreed with him a lot... but glad we had him, especially over Kerry

As for the topic.... who gives a shit... it's satire... it's not satire.. whatever.. One thing I am glad that Obama does is speak correctly and attempts to explain in a proper manner.. even if I don't agree with his explanations or reasoning

And the liberal return to the "Bush is incompetent" bullshit, as a defense... followed by the inane "Republicans are liars" crapola

While not a great public speaker, he's not incompetent, nor is he some sort of moron... as liberals would love you to believe...

What is more stupid, is anyone who voted for Gore or Kerry over Bush... in no way is Bush a great president... disagreed with him a lot... but glad we had him, especially over Kerry

As for the topic.... who gives a shit... it's satire... it's not satire.. whatever.. One thing I am glad that Obama does is speak correctly and attempts to explain in a proper manner.. even if I don't agree with his explanations or reasoning

I agree, Al Gore is a huge joke and has turned into a complete tool. I'm actually ashamed I voted for that whiny assed gas bag in 2000. Kerry had NO CHANCE at my indy vote. As for this election the ONLY dem I would have voted for was Hillary Clinton.

No, not most Americans, mostly Bush and his inability to speak coherently. Quit playing your damn card that liberals think badly of most Americans since most Americans are liberals.

Well, there you are, insulting most Americans. I can't think of anything worse to call someone than "liberal".

And I wasn't aware that "Um, uh, um . . ." qualified as grammatically correct English, but I guess your average liberal considers Obama's flatulence to be poetry.

It is a joke. This guy's satire pieces run in my local paper every day. I read it a few days ago and thought it was hysterical.

This appears below the article in question on huffington

Andy Borowitz is a comedian and writer whose work appears in The New Yorker and The New York Times, and at his award-winning humor site, BorowitzReport.com.

The funniest thing about it is how many leftists are rubbing one out at the thought, right at this moment.

As I reread my posts often, and cringe when I note the mistakes I so often make, I find myself sympathetic to those whose every utterance is subject to the scrutiny of the press.

I speak and write impeccable English, and I can't say that I would be comfortable addressing the entire world virtually every time I opened my mouth.

LOL

So it is your contention that Liberals "forced" you to vote not just once, but twice, for the worst president in modern history?

Priceless! And you call yourself a member of the Party of Personal Responisibility?

Was a liberal with you at the voting booth, pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to choose Bush? Or didn't you notice there were other choices on your ballot for third party candidates, if you liked neither Bush nor Gore?

If the choice had been having a liberal shoot me - always assuming he could figure out which way to hold the gun - and voting for Al Gore or John Kerry, I would have gone with being shot.

FYI, only people like you consider Bush "the worst President in modern history", which in my book is one of the biggest factors in favor of his Presidency.

How incompetent can Bush be? He manages to make leftists froth and gnash their teeth just by existing, so he must be doing something right.

Voting for Gore would have been a crime. Voting for Kerry would have been worse than a crime.

Gore, the 2nd Vice President in US history to attempt a Coup. Of course he attempted one through the courts.

I am PROUD I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. He wasn't our best President, but the choice each time was clear as a bell. Even now, if I was teleported back in time with full knowledge of the last 8 years, I would have no choice but to vote for Bush again.

Good God. Look at the state of the nation! Look at the FUBAR in our invasion and occupation of Iraq! Look at the Katrina response! Bush is not incompetant? What the hell is your definition of incompetant? There were 3000 Americans murdered on 9-11. Now, over seven years later, the mastermind of that murder is still alive and free. That is competance in your book?

While we have had Presidents that stumbled over their words, Eisenhower comes to mind, when they addressed a subject in a major speech, they came across clear and forceful. Bush has always come across muddled and ambiguous.

Voting for Gore would have been a crime. Voting for Kerry would have been worse than a crime.

Gore, the 2nd Vice President in US history to attempt a Coup. Of course he attempted one through the courts.

I am PROUD I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. He wasn't our best President, but the choice each time was clear as a bell. Even now, if I was teleported back in time with full knowledge of the last 8 years, I would have no choice but to vote for Bush again.

You're proud you voted for Bush? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is EXACTLY why AGAIN you prove the point Sarg that the military has NO BUSINESS near the White House. Hey Sarg, please read my sig, you obviously need the advice.

You're proud??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they made you a Sergeant in the military? Boy that doesn't say much about our military's intelligence

OK, you are proud to have voted for a failure that has done untold harm to our nation. That is your right. The fact that you would make the same error over again is a reflection on your mental abilities that needs no comment.

Wow, another military man who's obviously lost his sanity. Damn, between you and Sarg, I now feel very worried about the state of our military.

You're proud you voted for Bush? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is EXACTLY why AGAIN you prove the point Sarg that the military has NO BUSINESS near the White House. Hey Sarg, please read my sig, you obviously need the advice.

You're proud??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they made you a Sergeant in the military? Boy that doesn't say much about our military's intelligence

I am a Gunnery Sgt, Two ranks PAST a Sgt, retard. And again you loser, what does the military have to do with the Election or the running of the Civilian Government?

The only idiots here are the ones that still claim Gore or Kerry would have been good Presidents, those two losers prove the point every day that they are incompetent morons.

Gore is a fat assed basket case using Global warming as a scare tactic and looking dumber and dumber every time he opens his fat mouth.

Kerry is a serial liar that had delusions of importance, a man that USED lies to create his political career and continues to spew them even to this day.

I have to caucus with RGS. I also voted for President Bush twice, and would do it again even knowing what I know now for two very important reasons.

Supreme Court Justices Roberts and Alito.

P.S. - President Carter was the absolute worst president of the modern era, hands down.

I am a Gunnery Sgt, Two ranks PAST a Sgt, retard. And again you loser, what does the military have to do with the Election or the running of the Civilian Government?

The only idiots here are the ones that still claim Gore or Kerry would have been good Presidents, those two losers prove the point every day that they are incompetent morons.

Gore is a fat assed basket case using Global warming as a scare tactic and looking dumber and dumber every time he opens his fat mouth.

Kerry is a serial liar that had delusions of importance, a man that USED lies to create his political career and continues to spew them even to this day.

You are a sad, sad, sad old man

I have to caucus with RGS. I also voted for President Bush twice, and would do it again even knowing what I know now for two very important reasons.

Supreme Court Justices Roberts and Alito.

P.S. - President Carter was the absolute worst president of the modern era, hands down.

Another absolutely scary post

There were 3000 Americans murdered on 9-11. Now, over seven years later, the mastermind of that murder is still alive and free. That is competance in your book?

And If Gore had been prez those same 3000 would have been murdered and the mastermind completely ignored. What is your point exactly?

Forum List

Back