Obamas union thugs at it again

violence begets violence, this will come back on them. if the obamabots think they can get away with violent acts and go home at the end of the day as if nothing ever happend they better think twice. revenge is a strong drive, almost as strong as self preservation. I realize these obamabots are products of evolution and are descended from chimps and monks, but they better learn how to at least act like the civilised human beings around them while there is still time.

So Rove is in the mix again. A few Rushpublicans put on Union shirts, and play out a little drama, complete with crying handicapped female.

Until you show me the rap sheet on this, I will see it in that manner. You people have been so damned dishonest and deceptive in every aspect of this debate that I cannot take a single thing you say for the truth until you prove it. So, where, other than on your bs site, is the account of this serious assault?

So Rove is in the mix again. A few Rushpublicans put on Union shirts, and play out a little drama, complete with crying handicapped female.

Until you show me the rap sheet on this, I will see it in that manner. You people have been so damned dishonest and deceptive in every aspect of this debate that I cannot take a single thing you say for the truth until you prove it. So, where, other than on your bs site, is the account of this serious assault?

i wager your neighbors keep an eye on you...one eye over their shoulder.

Answer the question. Where is the police report on a rather serious assault? You damned Rushpublicans expect us just to swallow a story like that? Show us the police report.

And it is not about me. This thread is about a supposed serious assault. So why cannot you address the issue?

violence begets violence, this will come back on them. if the obamabots think they can get away with violent acts and go home at the end of the day as if nothing ever happend they better think twice. revenge is a strong drive, almost as strong as self preservation. I realize these obamabots are products of evolution and are descended from chimps and monks, but they better learn how to at least act like the civilised human beings around them while there is still time.

Sure, now let us all join in a chorus of the Horst Wessel lied.

Sure, now let us all join in a chorus of the Horst Wessel lied.

wow, you really love your nazi stuff. but dont trust in it, it was defeated once and you will be defeated again.

Answer the question. Where is the police report on a rather serious assault? You damned Rushpublicans expect us just to swallow a story like that? Show us the police report.

cynical piece of shit, why do you hate your neighbors? go ask the people in the video for a police report you stupid fucker.

Forum List

Back