Obama's Union Buddies, NLRB lawyer: "We screwed up the U.S. economy"

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
New documents obtained by Judicial Watch show acting National Labor Relations Board General Counsel Lafe Solomon joking that the NLRB's suit against Boeing would kill jobs in South Carolina. Commenting on a Planet Labor article whose headline suggests Boeing might not be able to open its new plant in South Carolina because of "antiunion behavior," Solomon writes:
The article gave me a new idea. You go to geneva and I get a job with airbus. We screwed up the us economy and now we can tackle europe.
Solomon goes on to complain that Obama NLRB nominee Craig Becker may be getting the credit for the Boeing suit: "I didn't read all of the meltwater articles but some of the headlines tie boeing to craig. Unbelievable."

NLRB lawyer: "We screwed up the U.S. economy" | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Read it all!

This is more evidence that the attacks on Boeing AND the US is deliberate.

Obama doesn't want to create jobs, UNLESS THEY BENEFIT OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DIRECTLY!

When they joke about how they screwed up the economy, it makes it pretty obvious, it's deliberate.

Nothing surprises me any longer where leftist's are concerned. Their vitriol hatred for the United States has been voiced and been on display for decades. Sickening.

Nothing surprises me any longer where leftist's are concerned. Their vitriol hatred for the United States has been voiced and been on display for decades. Sickening.

I wish people in Ohio would have read this before they voted No on issue 2.

They just put Ohio in the hands of these people. :(

I wish people in Ohio would have read this before they voted No on issue 2.

They just put Ohio in the hands of these people. :(

Yep and there will be consequences for that vote.. Taxes.

well you remember when the messiah was running his campaign slogan is "we are fundamentally gonna change the USA.

Dems = Party > Country

And they really do hate everything that made us great

right now Frank i think you can apply that to the Republicans too......i dont trust any of those basTURDS to put this Country ahead of their Party or Selves.....none of them get behind anything unless ...something is in it for ME......just sayin....

You have to be retarded to tbelieve that the economy is screwed up because of unionism.

I mean you have to be a complete fucking ignoramous, totally clueless about how our economy works to image that BIG LIE has any credibility whatever.

You have to be retarded to tbelieve that the economy is screwed up because of unionism.

I mean you have to be a complete fucking ignoramous, totally clueless about how our economy works to image that BIG LIE has any credibility whatever.

it is easy to say what you just said.

But if it were easy to back it up, you would have.

You have to be a complete dumbass to discount VIDEO that proves Unions care about one thing: THEMSELVES and don't give the first fresh fuck about Americans and the US economy in general. Open your eyes and stop being a damn zombie ass licker.

This pertains to public sector unions in a no strike union mainly police and fireman.

Here's how collective bargaining with binding arbitration works. Management and union representatives come together on opposite sides of the table and predictably fail to reach mutual agreement on the really important issues of hours, wages, and working conditions. They predictably fail because union negotiators frequently make exorbitant demands designed to wreck negotiations and force the parties into binding arbitration where the union is virtually guaranteed to win and management to fail.

Here's how that works. A typical arbitration panel is composed of three professionally trained arbitrators, one chosen by management, one chosen by the union, and one chosen by the first two. They will hear the arguments, consider the issues, and fashion a remedy, a contract. That contract almost never favors management. It almost always favors the union and for a very simple reason. Arbitrators need to work. When they work they always face the same unions on one side of the table, but different governing bodies on the other. Unions keep book on the performance of arbitrators, and they will shun or boycott arbitrators who don't favor union positions. Put bluntly, arbitrators who don't please unions don't work. Arbitrators don't have to fear governing bodies because they very seldom have to face the same one twice, and governing bodies don't keep book on them. Hence, governing bodies enter binding arbitration at a terrific disadvantage and virtually never win.

Binding arbitration is bad public policy. It has only one beneficiary - the union. It bankrupts the negotiating process and ultimately the public budget.

Unions certainly don't help the cause.

Last edited:
New documents obtained by Judicial Watch show acting National Labor Relations Board General Counsel Lafe Solomon joking that the NLRB's suit against Boeing would kill jobs in South Carolina. Commenting on a Planet Labor article whose headline suggests Boeing might not be able to open its new plant in South Carolina because of "antiunion behavior," Solomon writes:
The article gave me a new idea. You go to geneva and I get a job with airbus. We screwed up the us economy and now we can tackle europe.
Solomon goes on to complain that Obama NLRB nominee Craig Becker may be getting the credit for the Boeing suit: "I didn't read all of the meltwater articles but some of the headlines tie boeing to craig. Unbelievable."

NLRB lawyer: "We screwed up the U.S. economy" | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Read it all!

This is more evidence that the attacks on Boeing AND the US is deliberate.

Obama doesn't want to create jobs, UNLESS THEY BENEFIT OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DIRECTLY!

When they joke about how they screwed up the economy, it makes it pretty obvious, it's deliberate.

Wow that article was a confirmation of many claims I've heard made.

Thanks for the link!

Dems = Party > Country

And they really do hate everything that made us great

right now Frank i think you can apply that to the Republicans too......i dont trust any of those basTURDS to put this Country ahead of their Party or Selves.....none of them get behind anything unless ...something is in it for ME......just sayin....

The Repubs need a good slap to reality too

it is easy to say what you just said.

But if it were easy to back it up, you would have.

Have you ever read the NLRB suit against Boeing?

It's certainly been a factor, but not the only one. The economy is a monster affected by numerous things.

Go take a look in the mirror, Corky.

116820d1262713573-teenage-retard-super-retard.jpg

Forum List

Back